hunter2123

Official US 1040 Colony Thread

How about when I jump online in a bit and you guys do the same thing?

And I post the video later?

Will it be a coincidence then, too?

Listen, RageMaster. You and your DC'n/Admin scripting buddies have limited time on the hive. Enjoy it.

I know I will.

I don't even need my team to do this. But make no mistake, I can get ten people to raid your shit, with ease.

All hardened PVPers.

LOL I can't stop laughing at the threats the colony gets.

Open your eyes mistermister, they posted the location on the forums, they expect you to come attack them.

I'm hoping that one day a group will take the colony and hold it. Forcing the group to move to another location. There just isn't enough of that in DayZ. Hiding someones body or dropping their gear and blowing up cars is.... something, but it's a boring something for both parties involved. What this server could use is a rival colony/gang that maintains another camp somewhere else, and then the two could raid each other. But, i guess it's more fun to campaign to get them blacklisted? Doesn't seem fun to me, but everyone is different.

Only reason for the "campaign" to get you blacklisted is the fact you not only restart your server when you guys are about to get owned but also your admins use the log to track the amount of players. And, more then likely track them on the map with exterior scripts with bypass.

It is disgusting. And the people that defend these actions are little sycophants that just need to leave the game.

And, let's get real. The second another colony is formed on your server, you will restart the server, put it private and take that colony down.

Understand, that my accusations are not lost in rhetoric. But rather, they are a solid opinion based on previous evidence that has been presented, over and over and over again.

Just do yourself favor, put your server in private mode and get it over with.

Edited by MisterMisterPlzDontShoot

Haha! that was thrilling! I killed 5 of you and you guys shut down the server.

Then you accused me of using a thermal as50 lol. What noobs! You cant even tell the difference in sound between an as50 and a m107?

It was a perfectly clear night with a full moon. I could see you nearly perfectly through my m107. Not to mention I was only 300 M out.

It was kind of hard to see you when you ran inside cause it was so dark. But the fools on the roof and silouhetted against the walls were easy picking

I was on the hill to the east of the factory. Perfect view of all of you. You really should put some defense there. Its the only hill in the area and the first place a sniper would go.

Also im not a griefer. I just like PVP. I could have easily killed your friend who was in that barn earlier (remember when you messaged me saying she was friendly?) I decided theres no need because she was running around using a flashlight. Warmed my heart to see someone actually using a flashlight in day-z. Reminded me of when I was naive enough to do that.

As for your guys and your colony ... lol that was funnnnn. Realllllly jack-ass of you to kick me saying I have a thermal as50 when im using a m107. Cant you admin's just check the logs and see what weapons I was carrying?

I wish it was my clan in there. We are always looking for pvp but no one ever wants to. A hidden sniper shooting at us would be so fun. Would have listened for the sound of the gunshots, and exited the factory running in the opposite direction. Circled round the hill using super wide margin and taken the sniper out.

Really pathetic of you guys to panic so quickly.

Anyway good game. I just wanted to kill you guys. Wasn't going to steal that gaz that I could see parked in the factory.

I guess you also like to suck balls you baby. Go and play Battlefield dogo!

I also find it funny, that right after the admin abuses the script system to find out how many of you there were (and still gets it wrong -- haha) that he posts that dinky, pussy ass message... "this is alpha and server restarts are frequent..blah blah blah"

Why is this server still up?

You guys are the worst kind of scripter. Go private if you want to be chode.

That message has been there since day 1 as it comes default in the .cfg provided by DayZ.

I find it funny you say admins track players, which everyone knows admins have no power but to restart/shutdown.

In the beginning of the colony, we had different admins. After going through logs I've removed admin from the herp derps that were on the staff team.

I logged into US1040 to check out the colony as a fresh spawn, I by chance i spawned next to someone from the colony and asked if they cared if I checked it out. Within 2 minutes a helicopter came and picked us up. They geared me up and took me on some looting runs.

It was unfortunate that later the helicopter thought that the guy who took me in was a zombie and shot him down. I never got a chance to say thanks!

Was my best DayZ experience Ive had in the game thus far. If you are nice and polite and willing to help they will take you in and make sure you are prepared to help defend and loot!

Thanks for the great time guys!!

I logged into US1040 to check out the colony as a fresh spawn, I by chance i spawned next to someone from the colony and asked if they cared if I checked it out. Within 2 minutes a helicopter came and picked us up. They geared me up and took me on some looting runs.

It was unfortunate that later the helicopter thought that the guy who took me in was a zombie and shot him down. I never got a chance to say thanks!

Was my best DayZ experience Ive had in the game thus far. If you are nice and polite and willing to help they will take you in and make sure you are prepared to help defend and loot!

Thanks for the great time guys!!

Yea he kinda mowed me down, your welcome though!

• Like 1

Honestly, I read about this 1040 colony. I thought it was a good idea, no matter how newish it was. Then I read about all the bullshit admin abuse. So I rallied my team and we were going to assault it. my sniper team was then barraged by intense grenade fire. We pull out and managed to survive and cancel the assault. So I go back the next day, with nothing but a happy sock and a dmr. I see two clowns at the first story of the factory, one in a gillie and one hero. I shoot one of them, wait, and his butt buddy runs up. I take him out. One wasn't dead, he disconnected like a little bitch, and comes right back in. Johnny and theduck, rip. I ran up and hid their bodies and went on my merry way. I felt bad about my outright banditry, but it's rationalized on how many people were wrongly banned and the other bull shit that is rampant on this server. I'll post a video later.

You are my Hero, the guy in the Gillie was me and i was given this stuff because the 30 mins before we got nuked 2 times by hackers.

Whilst you did your heroic deed we were only 3 guys on the server picking up stuff getting some missing parts to repair our rides. The only reason why i were up there and standing still like a peace of wood was because i was cleaning zombies so my mates could get out of a car safely.

You're the hero of the day raiding 1 guy busy shooting zombies rebuilding a colony and 2 guys just trying to grab that guys stuff because some douche shot him at for no reason.

Again, to all the new survivors, the administration is very nice on this server. They help you a lot over and over again, if the server is nuked by hackers for example, they pick you up and make sure you get some gear. But due to fact that its existence was made public here, many suckers like the guy mentioned above, the suckers that made some strange vid that shows nothing (btw, all 3 of you with L85? and they're supposed to be legit?? haha ridiculous) are making it hard to just play there as it is supposed to. The complete map is set on fire, bombs are raining down on you every second, ofc the admins are reacting much faster to strange things happening to secure the colony.

Furthermore, douches like the guys who are crying here wether or not they're hackers, deserve their ban. Be it not for hacking (which i doubt, i mean as i alrdy said, 3x L85 ++? haha) so be it for simply not fitting into the desired community on US 1040. I wish they'd even ban more of those lowballs because then this server would be one of the most playable of all the thousands of servers.

So if you are new and want to check this server out, dont listen too much to those raging kiddos with scripted weapons, would you really have played with overpowered scripted bandits waiting for you in every corner of the server just to annoy you? Trust me, as long as the admins keep doing the job that well, even dying is more fun than on other servers :)

Edited by SoUndSo
  • Like 2

You are my Hero, the guy in the Gillie was me and i was given this stuff because the 30 mins before we got nuked 2 times by hackers.

Whilst you did your heroic deed we were only 3 guys on the server picking up stuff getting some missing parts to repair our rides. The only reason why i were up there and standing still like a peace of wood was because i was cleaning zombies so my mates could get out of a car safely.

You're the hero of the day raiding 1 guy busy shooting zombies rebuilding a colony and 2 guys just trying to grab that guys stuff because some douche shot him at for no reason.

Again, to all the new survivors, the administration is very nice on this server. They help you a lot over and over again, if the server is nuked by hackers for example, they pick you up and make sure you get some gear. But due to fact that its existence was made public here, many suckers like the guy mentioned above, the suckers that made some strange vid that shows nothing (btw, all 3 of you with L85? and they're supposed to be legit?? haha ridiculous) are making it hard to just play there as it is supposed to. The complete map is set on fire, bombs are raining down on you every second, ofc the admins are reacting much faster to strange things happening to secure the colony.

Furthermore, douches like the guys who are crying here wether or not they're hackers, deserve their ban. Be it not for hacking (which i doubt, i mean as i alrdy said, 3x L85 ++? haha) so be it for simply not fitting into the desired community on US 1040. I wish they'd even ban more of those lowballs because then this server would be one of the most playable of all the thousands of servers.

So if you are new and want to check this server out, dont listen too much to those raging kiddos with scripted weapons, would you really have played with overpowered scripted bandits waiting for you in every corner of the server just to annoy you? Trust me, as long as the admins keep doing the job that well, even dying is more fun than on other servers :)

Appreciate the feedback, I don't mind SOME of the banditry, but when hackers come my other admins and I react a bit fast maybe, but this is because we're getting attacked ALL day EVERY day. Personally, if you hack I don't care (Sure its gay but its your GUID). When you come and drop people from the sky and shit that's when your just being a griefing asshole.

Listen, RageMaster. You and your DC'n/Admin scripting buddies have limited time on the hive. Enjoy it.

I know I will.

I don't even need my team to do this. But make no mistake, I can get ten people to raid your shit, with ease.

Lol, I'm raging? I haven't threatened anyone, whined, or played the victim card yet (all classic traits of a rager).

Look, I'm in this game for the lulz. It's a lot of fun when you don't give a shit and just try to find people to kill zombies/raiders with. Apparently you missed that...

Also, what indicates they use the log to track the number of players they're being attacked by? They've frequently gotten the number of attackers wrong (from other angry raiders accounts) which would seem to indicate they're actually verifying by sight, not scripts.

• Like 2

Can assure you no one would be cheating on my server if I knew of it or seen it happen. We try to provide as legit of a server as possible (Staying within Rockets rules)

Youre not within the rules,you cannot kick or ban for someone having or using a tws,as using them are legit if you didnt script it in,and shutting down the server for SUSPECTING someone is hacking/cheating you are also not allowed to do,read the server hosting rules,theres only 2 things admin can ban for and it requires proof.

Only reason for the "campaign" to get you blacklisted is the fact you not only restart your server when you guys are about to get owned but also your admins use the log to track the amount of players. And, more then likely track them on the map with exterior scripts with bypass.

It is disgusting. And the people that defend these actions are little sycophants that just need to leave the game.

I am in no way affiliated with this server or the admins. I'm simply a player who wanted to try something new. I just happened to be playing on their server prior to the colony so I noticed the server name in this thread title. Their server is one of the only expert difficulty servers with people actually playing. So by default, I am on their server for the duration.

Also, please point out where I was defending them? I think I even posted that the server restart in that one video looked "fishy". So yeah, nice reply, but it doesn't apply to me at all.

And, let's get real. The second another colony is formed on your server, you will restart the server, put it private and take that colony down.

Damn... you've got EVERYTHING figured out haven't you? LOL

Yes... I will restart the server and I will make it private.....once I figure out how to get root access to their server and add myself as admin. But, let's get real, I just play the game to have fun. I care not about dying, gear or the colony compound. So yeah....nice try, but again your rant doesn't apply to me.

Edited by bad_mojo

Munching popcorn like mad here. Please proceed ladies, this is prime entertainment.

Oh, and, hows the camp going?

Edited by Cuthof
  • Like 1

Munching popcorn like mad here. Please proceed ladies, this is prime entertainment.

Oh, and, hows the camp going?

Pretty damn good.

I'm surprised a squad didn't just in the dark and throw a threw grenades, Taking out most of the players, Nice try though on a *Safe Haven*. Maybe if we are lucky Rocket might add something like this to the Stand-alone.

Anyways

~Happy Hunting

Edited by SGTSADSACK

Why are people even considering it an "airstrike"

There is obviously no jet or military airplane capable of being in the game. Also no chopper can support a weapon that isn't the mounted light machine guns and you cannot fire weapons while in the plane.

Resulting in either a mass duplication of satchel charges, or a hacked event.

Why are people even considering it an "airstrike"

There is obviously no jet or military airplane capable of being in the game. Also no chopper can support a weapon that isn't the mounted light machine guns and you cannot fire weapons while in the plane.

Resulting in either a mass duplication of satchel charges, or a hacked event.

You've never been airstriked in Day Z before have you? There doesn't need to be any planes at all. A script kiddie will just drop bombs on you form out of no where. It happened to me and my friends when we were playing. We know it happened due to the scripts.

Edited by Hillbilly

You've never been airstriked in Day Z before have you? There doesn't need to be any planes at all. A script kiddie will just drop bombs on you form out of no where. It happened to me and my friends when we were playing. We know it happened due to the scripts.

Care to provide those scripts as evidence?

Edited by IceCaps97

So you want me to provide the scripts from a hack months ago using shit from hfbservers that was updated multiple times? Do you know how difficult it can be sometimes to catch simple shit? Hell even if the info was still somehow there I'm not sure what month it happened in. All I know is experiencing getting bombed to fucking hell.

I'm giving you anecdotal evidence. Don't worry the next time I get bombed I'll make sure I'll save it for you.

Just google search it and you'll find several youtube videos of it happening on multiple servers.

Just google search it and you'll find several youtube videos of it happening on multiple servers.

That too :D

I just can't be bothered to try and remember the exact day that shit happened on the server so I can't get the script logs personally.

I didn't want the scripts for hacking purposes, I don't even know how to hack. I just wanted them to see if it really was "airstriked" but I'm watching videos of it right now so I guess it did happen.

Lol, just landed at the colony (my first time there!) and just a few seconds after I step off the helicopter when I hear a quick shriek followed by a boom. There's an explosion at which point I die, and then everyone is teleported into the air over the water and falls into the water. I'm pretty sure it was an airstrike, because there was a shriek, if it was c4 someone scripted it to magically appear where we'd just landed, and if it were an RPG we would've seen it coming and it wouldn't have blown up the building we landed on.

I thought I'd vouch for these guys. I went to the 1040 server figuring I'd see what the big deal with this colony was and whether or not I could find some friendly survivors to hang out with. As I'm walking through the forest in the pitch black of night someone shouts out "hey!" Come to find I've stumbled upon HunterBoy, who gives me a nice backpack, some supplies, a map, a compass, and some NV goggles. We have a nice conversation while he calls in a chopper, and then we get airlifted to the colony. I met Vengence, too, and he seemed like a nice guy and pretty good pilot.

Anyway, I wasn't there long, but I don't see why anyone would think these guys admin abusing. Unless of course you just really want to ruin other peoples' fun for sheer personal gratification.

• Like 1

You guys still there? Im near the coast but I want to trade a m9sd that Im bored with and that seems like a good place to do so

Edited by joeasyrida