hunter2123

Official US 1040 Colony Thread

Aw man! I was hoping to play there tonight!

Currently I see only one person logged in.

Give a heads up through the forum when things get back please. I had a lot of fun last time I joined US 1040, and I didn't even make it to the Colony (though you might want to disguise your helicopter flight patterns if you don't want people finding out where it is).

Aw man! I was hoping to play there tonight!

Currently I see only one person logged in.

Give a heads up through the forum when things get back please. I had a lot of fun last time I joined US 1040, and I didn't even make it to the Colony (though you might want to disguise your helicopter flight patterns if you don't want people finding out where it is).

Hopefully in the next couple hours..

LOL I will admit their are tons of hackers on and you do take care of them but you guys DO restart servers on SOME occasions for getting camp raped or shot up.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

do anyone know where the new location is by any chance ?

do anyone know where the new location is by any chance ?

Read the things you click on sir..

I was bored so I edited the video so that you can see who is speaking in teamspeak. It also helps that I trimmed it down to 3mins lol. I wonder who these Hunter and Darwin guys are that keep talking about ESP map hacks... they couldn't be the admins could they? Naw... couldn't be.

So, what you're saying is that the admins used hacks in a harmless way to try and determine who was, as they perceived, hacking there server (since there are absolutely no legit tools available to them to do so).

Who gives a fuck?

So, what you're saying is that the admins used hacks in a harmless way to try and determine who was, as they perceived, hacking there server (since there are absolutely no legit tools available to them to do so).

Who gives a fuck?

I bet that random person who was banned gives a fuck lol

EDIT: Also I guess checking the logs doesn't count as a legit tool since "there are absolutely no legit tools available to them." God help us all!! I dunno how other server admins could possibly ever survive without using hacks to save them!

EDIT2: Oh wait... they do... and without banning random people too... wow you're stupid

Edited by Kenwei

Can the person who is attacking US 1040 with a distributed denial of service attack please stop? If you're upset with the administration, go post in the server reporting forum like a mature adult.

Kenwei, why didn't you tell them over teamspeak that you blew up the compound legit? Why didn't you inform them that they banned an innocent?

You act all high and mighty here on the forums, protector of the innocent and all that bullshit. But, you are the reason that person was wrongfully banned, you knew your actions would appear as hacking. On teamspeak you acted like you knew nothing about what had just happened. If you cared at all about the dude that got wrongfully banned you would have said something.

I'm not saying your evidence isn't valid, but your running a smear campaign against 1040 rather than actually taking the steps to get it blacklisted. "oh i don't wanna take the 30 seconds to file a report...but I spent hours recording this video where I get some poor guy banned because I disguised my attack as a hacker attack"

Yeah, you're really saving the DayZ community.

Edited by bad_mojo

Can the person who is attacking US 1040 with a distributed denial of service attack please stop? If you're upset with the administration, go post in the server reporting forum like a mature adult.

Federal charges pending, let him have his fun :)

Alos this ADMINZ R HAXIN!@#@! OMIGAWD, come check our staff list out. Darwin is not a part of our staff team, nor was he ever. Allowing 1 hacker into the server to tell me whos teleporting and shit, is really the only defense a admin has especially since battleblind does nothing.

No where in the host agreement does it say "You cannot allow a hacker onto your server to catch the other guys with bypass's that are nuking"

Quite honestly, if your on my server hacking and nothing comes up in logs I DON'T CARE. But when you start nuking shit, I will ban you, your bypass wont save you when someone else is watching.

Edited by HunterBoy
  • Like 1

Federal charges pending, let him have his fun :)

You do realize that no one is going to take "federal charges" seriously when it comes to DDoS'ing? Really, very few people ever get charged for DDoS'ing. Using it as a passive insult only makes people laugh.

You do realize that no one is going to take "federal charges" seriously when it comes to DDoS'ing? Really, very few people ever get charged for DDoS'ing. Using it as a passive insult only makes people laugh.

We'll see.

Where ya from? Some poor 3rd world country ?

Considering the DataCenter is pressing charges, not myself; the kids fucked.

Alos this ADMINZ R HAXIN!@#@! OMIGAWD, come check our staff list out. Darwin is not a part of our staff team, nor was he ever. Allowing 1 hacker into the server to tell me whos teleporting and shit, is really the only defense a admin has especially since battleblind does nothing.

No where in the host agreement does it say "You cannot allow a hacker onto your server to catch the other guys with bypass's that are nuking"

Quite honestly, if your on my server hacking and nothing comes up in logs I DON'T CARE. But when you start nuking shit, I will ban you, your bypass wont save you when someone else is watching.

@Hunter You're right and my work here is done. I feel complete now that you have admitted that you utilize an ESP map hack, not like you were hiding it in the first place, you just made my day. And no that doesn't mean I'm going to report you lol.

you are the reason that person was wrongfully banned, you knew your actions would appear as hacking. On teamspeak you acted like you knew nothing about what had just happened. If you cared at all about the dude that got wrongfully banned you would have said something.

@bad_mojo Really? So your response is to blame me out of your frustration and butt hurt because I caught your buddies with their pants down? That this was all some elaborate trap to lure them into resetting the server under the false suspicion of hacks after they used hacks themselves to ban some random for no reason and with no proof? And that was my fault? You are a joke lmao!

@bad_mojo Really? So your response is to blame me out of your frustration and butt hurt because I caught your buddies with their pants down? That this was all some elaborate trap to lure them into resetting the server under the false suspicion of hacks after they used hacks themselves to ban some random for no reason and with no proof? And that was my fault? You are a joke lmao!

I'm not frustrated or butt hurt. I'm slightly annoyed at your ignorance, so I posted what I thought about your actions. It's clear that you went into the compound with the intention of secretly placing sachel charges, and waited for the perfect time to strike. I'll admit it was a great work of terrorism. But, why let some poor soul take the blame and get banned? You knew what was happening, and you just sat back and let it happen. What's that legal term? Being an accessory to the crime?

Like I've said before, they're not "my buddies" they're people who run the server I frequent. They've been nothing but nice to me and I've met some really nice people on their teamspeak and enjoyed many hours of DayZ. They started the colony so I went there and checked it out. I'm trying to make the most out of my DayZ experience. PVP gets old... you know?

I'm the joke? I'm not the one who is in a general discussion thread trying to get a server blacklisted. Your "just posting this here" but then couple days later.. "Oh here I edited it better!" but yeah, you're not trying to get them blacklisted....because you said so...right?

But, why let some poor soul take the blame and get banned? You knew what was happening, and you just sat back and let it happen. What's that legal term? Being an accessory to the crime?

You mad bro? This is a game forum, not sparta, and certainly not a court case so calm down before I laugh myself out of my chair lol. Plus his name is mentioned in video proof, by me, that he is not a hacker so of course I'm removing the blame from his random survivor shoulders lmao!

I have a better idea.

Report servers in the right section.

Report cheaters in the right section.

Why are we bitching about "OMG HAX LOL" in this thread? Do whats necessary if you believe they should have action taken against them.

You mad bro? This is a game forum, not sparta, and certainly not a court case so calm down before I laugh myself out of my chair lol. Plus his name is mentioned in video proof, by me, that he is not a hacker so of course I'm removing the blame from his random survivor shoulders lmao!

The fact Kenwei keeps saying "you mad bro" seems to indicate that he's just a troll. Hunter already made an adequate response. We should probably all stop posting responses to him, so we don't keep feeding Kenwei.

The fact Kenwei keeps saying "you mad bro" seems to indicate that he's just a troll. Hunter already made an adequate response. We should probably all stop posting responses to him, so we don't keep feeding Kenwei.

But if we feed him, he'll get fat and we can kill and eat him.

Website is and has been down for several days.

Interesting concept, of course there will be people who want to have fun and destroy it.

I can't get any info anyway.

It hasn't been down for days. We are sorting the DDoS attacks with our host, I estimate we'll be back up in a few hours with a new DNS