Evilsausage

Been away from Day Z for 2 months. WTF has happend!

First of i really think the changes been really good. But what the fuck is up with all the cheat servers and lame admins?

I just want a nice survival experiance. Just recently all players got dropped into some kind of arena where we had to kick eachother to death.

Sucks when you been collecting stuff just to die for some stupied admins amusement.

In another game i suddenly recieved a shitload of haxx items, without doing anything.

I want to play the game as its intended!

Anyone else have any problem with this?

• Like 1

Yeah, welcome back. Hacking is rampant at the moment. Hopefully with the imminent standalone release it shouldn't be as big an issue.

The stuff you mention happens to everyone.

but for some reason i am blessed or extremely lucky for not beeing hit by it so far ^^

• Like 1

Admins can't teleport players or anything...Admins can Restart the server or shutdown the server....They can kick people and Ban people.

The rest is hackers...unless ofc it is a Admin who is also hacking.

anyone? try everyone. We will just have to suck it up until stand-alone i guess.

Sucks when you been collecting stuff just to die for some stupied admins amusement.

Nothing to do with admins...

I think admins are working hard in the background to get things changed to ban script cheats - this is shown in the minor change to the rules on banning people.

Crap admins will be weeded out in the end.

It's not all doom and gloom.

First of i really think the changes been really good. But what the fuck is up with all the cheat servers and lame admins?

I just want a nice survival experiance. Just recently all players got dropped into some kind of arena where we had to kick eachother to death.

In another game i suddenly recieved a shitload of haxx items, without doing anything.

I want to play the game as its intended!

Anyone else have any problem with this?

Others have said it, but server admins don't have those powers. We don't have infinite power when it comes to our servers especially if we have a hoster we're renting from, like Vilayer. Hackers do all this shit, man. BE cannot update as quickly as they update these VIP hacks we're seeing that neck-beards are paying monthly for. It's like $15 to hack for TWO weeks or something stupid. And massive amounts of people are paying it to have the bypasses. Ugh.

Dude you dont even wanna know

I was kicked from *all* the servers I joined last night who had an Admin present. I can only assume they don't want me as a risk to their players or loot.

i havnt yet run into a hacker in 2 weeks of playing.

i have a sneeky feeling that it is a problem with american and russian servers, and perhaps eastern eu servers, but not so much english, french or german. because of cultural/educational differences. perhaps only using 25 man or under servers makes a difference too.

Edited by tfninja

i havnt yet run into a hacker in 2 weeks of playing.

i have a sneeky feeling that it is a problem with american and russian servers, and perhaps eastern eu servers, but not so much english, french or german. because of cultural/educational differences. perhaps only using 25 man or under servers makes a difference too.

I have been playing for 2 days and already seen more haxx then what i saw when i was playing for an entire month before June.

Yesterday i met a guy who was obviously a hacker, he was a nice guy though, gave us a ride in his car and teleported us to the hospital. Also seen massive fires burning along the shores. And spawned vehicles.

The hackers seems to be everywhere, seen it on both EU and US servers. Yeah i guess there is a smaller chance to meet hackers on 25 man. But seriously 25 men on a server is too little.

Really hope there can be a solution to this. Right now Hackers must be causing alot of people to stop playing.

Edited by Evilsausage

Thank God I only play in really low pop server. I've never experienced this.

The only thing that i did experience was logging in to a server with a different mission (not DayZ) and i started like a bird..middle of nowhere.

FYI, I use the in-game server browser.

Edited by McLovinCR