griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

anyone know the recomended specs for arma 3 please? Going by 'Can You Run This' ive passed the minimum specs with ease but it says nothing about the recomended specs sadly :(

At First Minecraft was 10$ (alpha stage) and after 26.95$ ("Complete" game)

They Still Running Major Update

So, DayZ will probably cost around 10$ (at start) and after a couple updates they will raise the price ^_^

Let's Just Hope It Wont Be Pay Per Month or Pay For Win :(

Thanks, and yes, id rather pay for the game once, and for expansions. :)

Thread unlocked. I don't want to see anyone posting anything like;

"I paid for Arma 2 for nothing, what a waste. Give me DayZ for free!"

You bought a game for a free mod, that was the decision you made. By the time the standalone is released, you will have 2 games (Arma 2, DayZ) for less than the price of Skyrim.

People who fail to heed this warning will receive one.

I paid for arma 2 just to play this game, Now i have to pay for DayZ..... Sweet! show me where to give you my money... Im more then happy to pay for this game, I will support this game untill i die! or when the zombie apocalypse begin's!

rocket this is the best game i have ever played plus arma2 is great fun once you get the hang of thing's.

Thanks, and yes, id rather pay for the game once, and for expansions. :)

We are playing on less then a quarter of the map! if we bought expansion's to open the map up further that would be awsome! I would buy all of them to open up the full map

Edited by JamesTrendall

That's was mid range specs, not minimum.

Ya, but as of now i can play arma on high, with my computer pretty much tweaked out as much as possible. I'm not looking for mid range here, lol. Prob go for an i5 or an amd 6 or 8 core.

Ya, but as of now i can play arma on high, with my computer pretty much tweaked out as much as possible. I'm not looking for mid range here, lol. Prob go for an i5 or an amd 6 or 8 core.

Buy a 6 or 8 core to do what? Sit there and stare at the other 2 or 4 cores just idling?

Arma 2 barely uses 4 cores. I'd be content if the next engine supports 4 cores native...

• Like 2

Buy a 6 or 8 core to do what? Sit there and stare at the other 2 or 4 cores just idling?

Arma 2 barely uses 4 cores. I'd be content if the next engine supports 4 cores native...

seems to use only about half the ram and vmem too. no wonder fps sucks.

Excellent news, I hope they do put a good price on it too $60-80.

This will keep the idiots and hackers away.

hate to say it but no it wont

pre-orders comming soon? Please give us some news on that. I'm pretty sure you'll get around 500.000 pre orders in the first week.

pre-orders comming soon? Please give us some news on that. I'm pretty sure you'll get around 500.000 pre orders in the first week.

Some of that money will be from me. :D

I don't know how is the economy in your country but this game will be cheap!

you pay so much more for any other game, you pay subscription fees for any other MMO but whine when you have to pay ~$15 for a game which started as a free mod.. you are so ungrateful.. this is sad :(

Right...Someone creates something extremely popular, but makes nothing from it. Then they set out to create something even greater, and are only charging a small premium for it so that they can actually earn a good, honest living and profit a bit from their success...and people claim they are the ones being ripped off.

These people need to wise up.

• Like 5

It is truly a week of joyment with this wonderful new!

To honor the oncoming DayZ The Game my band of ruffians are going to the local pub and have some beer whilst consuming baked beans!

Let us fire our weapons into the sky to celebrate!

- Here we play ukele and have some shootings
  • Like 2

I'm so buying this as soon as its out in alpha lol (sad I know)

Most 2 hour movies I have watched, I had to wait a few months (some movies longer) , after the initial preview came out.

Just saying................

And I didn't get to sit in on the editing and give them pointers.

this thread is hilarious.. we know fuck all about this standalone game, the thread was started with the same info that appeared on PC GAMER...

when is someone connected to the game gonna post?

I swore I would never buy a game day 1 again.

This is day -1 or so buy, so I guess I'm still ok.

Rocket said at E3 that if your computer can run arma 2, it can run arma 3.

I'm not gonna cry because i need to pay for an other game...i'll cry just because my computer is already on the line to run Dayz mod ...But i need to say '' that's a fucking good news '' ...maybe i'm gonna look for the some reduction of price to gets a good mother fucking pc lol

Why everybody wonders if they can run arma 3?

WIll dayz standalone probably use the arma 3 engine?

Why everybody wonders if they can run arma 3?

WIll dayz standalone probably use the arma 3 engine?

Probably.

Excellent news, I hope they do put a good price on it too $60-80.

This will keep the idiots and hackers away.

what a douchebag you are.

• Like 1