griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

VAC serve its ban by game engine , if you hacked in TF2 , you'd be banned in both TF2 & L4D but not L4D2 since it use an updated version of the Source engine

Unfortunately as I looked more into it, I found that certain games will get you banned from batches of others. Though most of your games will remain playable, you'll still be marked with a VAC ban on your account. Not to mention you'll be force to create a new steam account and repurchase the game all over again. They will be unable to steal CD keys, so there's no way around it. I'm fine with the person hacking having to rebuy the game every week. I'm out gear, but he's out 300 bucks (eventually).

Im actually pretty hyped for a release this month but i just realized that i wont have the chance to play until 11th of January anyway^^

With exams, christmas, holidays.. .i dont have any time to play at all :D

We'll just have to take comfort in knowing that Rocket and friends have direct access to the game's engine, and that they 'can' figure out new ways to prevent hacking.

Anyways, sure some brat could create 20 steam accounts and spend $300 on DayZ SA then hack it up, but you know what? I'm cool with that. Joke's on that person really. Me losing my gear, but knowing this poor SOB has to rebuy the game all over again (because he can't scam people out of their CD keys) only makes it that much sweeter.

people that cheat in 1 specific game dont use their main accounts. only a retard would do this exemple i have 200 games on my steam... if i was about to hack a X game i would create a new account.... i dont think people are that dumb. and some people just play to cheat. idk if u ever played competition in cs games or cod2 back in times but those are pretty cmon.

Only one outburst mine met Dayz mod in mid-May.

I fell in love at GAME!, My dream come true!! MAP OPEN, Trying to survive a Zombie Apocalypse! with players and a huge place to explore and have their own goals!

Was reaching the end of the year and everyone expecting a play called The War Z!

My expectations for War Z was not so ... only just that the mod was kind dayz left out due to the Standalone dayz!

Thus was launched the The War Z and let the Mod Dayz of SINGING!

I played The War Z for a few days and came to one conclusion!

Mr Rocket and his TEAM!, I'm in love with THAT GAME called DAYZ!

No sin to sell items and not leave Hackers master!

Nothing will replace the DAYZ!, I'm an eternal passionate DAYZ!

and never will the goods leave DAYZ! ....

Conclusion: I went back to play the mod Dayz version 1.7.4.4, leaving aside the The War Z

Now I will play the Mod Dayz until the release of Standalone ...

PLEASE DO THE BEST FOR SUCCESS IN CAREER OF YOURS!

THANK YOU!

Edited by ramonsantospinto

Thread unlocked. I don't want to see anyone posting anything like;

"I paid for Arma 2 for nothing, what a waste. Give me DayZ for free!"

You bought a game for a free mod, that was the decision you made. By the time the standalone is released, you will have 2 games (Arma 2, DayZ) for less than the price of Skyrim.

People who fail to heed this warning will receive one.

im bein a good little survivor and waiting till i get paid to buy arma2

Only one outburst mine met Dayz mod in mid-May.

I fell in love at GAME!, My dream come true!! MAP OPEN, Trying to survive a Zombie Apocalypse! with players and a huge place to explore and have their own goals!

Was reaching the end of the year and everyone expecting a play called The War Z!

My expectations for War Z was not so ... only just that the mod was kind dayz left out due to the Standalone dayz!

Thus was launched the The War Z and let the Mod Dayz of SINGING!

I played The War Z for a few days and came to one conclusion!

Mr Rocket and his TEAM!, I'm in love with THAT GAME called DAYZ!

No sin to sell items and not leave Hackers master!

Nothing will replace the DAYZ!, I'm an eternal passionate DAYZ!

and never will the goods leave DAYZ! ....

Conclusion: I went back to play the mod Dayz version 1.7.4.4, leaving aside the The War Z

Now I will play the Mod Dayz until the release of Standalone ...

PLEASE DO THE BEST FOR SUCCESS IN CAREER OF YOURS!

THANK YOU!

Relax, my friend, relax. We are all excited. Maybe the delay is better for me. If Dayz comes out before my exams...

By the way, greetings from a fellow spanish man.

I hope rocket doesn't release it on Dec. 23-25. If he did, I guess alooot of family members would get mad at me.

So Rocket is off no New Zeland for Christmas... that means that either the game is finished OR its posponed....Cant wait for update

So Rocket is off no New Zeland for Christmas... that means that either the game is finished OR its posponed....Cant wait for update

Yep, we'll see once he writes on the tumblr. So exiting! But I feel a bit worried I wont have any time playing if it's delayed for the 10th of January or something :( Edited by voddler

Hello People,

First of all I am new on this forum.

My name is Danny, 18 years old and live in The Netherlands. (Sorry for my bad english)

I really want to play DayZ and I watched alot of videos on youtube about DayZ.

Do you know the release date of DayZ Standalone? Some people say this month and orthers say begin next year.

is the Standalone Version for free?

Greetz,

Danny

Hello People,

My name is Danny, 18 years old and live in The Netherlands. (Sorry for my bad english)

Do you know the release date of DayZ Standalone? Some people say this month and orthers say begin next year.

Greetz,

Danny

Might be today since Rocket is going to NZ and promised to give us an update this week, but.. it might be delayed but we can always hope right? :D

Does anyone else have a feeling there will be an annoucment of some sort today? Rocket said he was going to anounce something this week, considering devs like nice dates and today is 12/12/12 .. . . .you get the point. Also, considering 21/12/12 is 'the end of the world' wouldn't that make a good date to release the standalone alpha? just sayin'

Edited by karas89

Does anyone else have a feeling there will be an annoucment of some sort today? Rocket said he was going to anounce something this week ,considering devs like nice dates and today is 12/12/12 .. . . .you get the point. Also, considering 21/12/12 is 'the end of the world' wouldn't that make a good date to release the standalone alpha? just sayin'

edit: offically 'calling it' incase im right

Might be today since Rocket is going to NZ and promised to give us an update this week, but.. it might be delayed but we can always hope right? :D

Oke, thank you for ur answer.

I hope it will be today!! :D

If it is today can I just download it and play it or do i have to do more things before I can play it?

(I hope you understand me, because my English isn't that good :P)

If it is today can I just download it and play it or do i have to do more things before I can play it?

In the extremely slim chance it is today, you would have to buy it from Steam and download it.

i doubt it will be released today, But if it did you forgot 1 important thing "buy it"

Hello People,

Greetz,

Danny

No it won't free, that'd be ridiculous. If this guy finishes the product, he deserves all the money!

• Like 3

Ok, do u know the price?

(Weet jij hoeveel het gaat kosten?)

Nobody knows the price, nothing is official yet. And I say nothing, it was just a thought because of Rockets tweet. The release might be done, but he'll release it when he thinks it's the best time. Still it's just a thought, nothing that I know of..