Sign in to follow this  
polli

I´ve short banned two players for anti-social behavior DE 397

He should still get blacklisted for being too retarded to read the rules he agreed upon when he applied for whitelist :)

What do you think about fair play? I don´t run around and try to destroy other cars or tents and items. I don´t want to destroy gameplay of other players.

It's emergent gameplay. Each player or group creates their own way to 'survive'. Perhaps the players who destroyed your camp and vehicles figured by crippling your base of operations they would increase their own chance at survival by slowing your movements around the map and reducing your immediate supply of gear which is perfectly in line with the single goal of the game, survive.

Beyond the obvious threat of blacklisting from the Hive, i would like to point out that, even if the dayZ dev team doesn't have any "physical means" to regulate provate hives. Those servers that run unofficial hives are using a piece of software (the dayZ mod) outside of the end user license agreement.

Anyone in good standing with battleye is allowed to play, but in order to host a server, hive connected or not, you have to accept the hosting conditions.

Technically, all the private hive servers are in violation.

OK. I have unbanned these guys.

I don´t agree with people that want to destroy the game for others. There was no other use in this action in my opinion. I allways try to be fair to all. But there act wasn´t. I don´t care about the lost of cars or items as some ppl wrote in this thread. We find new ones and thats a fun part. It´s only there behavior.

I know that the ban was not legit. So i decided to do a 7 day ban and not a permanent ban to tell these guys they have done something wrong like i do with the ban.

Please close. Solved.

Are you serious? You take every vehicle in the server and you say someone else is "destroying the game for others"????

I don't think english is your first language so do us a favor and look up the word "irony".

Technically, all the private hive servers are in violation.

Never heard of a license agreement covering rules for a mod before, so maybe you could show me the line in the Arma2 license agreement that says something like "you're violating our license agreement when you violate the rules some modder set in stone for his mod".