Flecktyphus

Regarding theft of two Toyota Hiluxes (white offroad pickups) on NL11

I can just see you stamping your little feet, tears rolling down your face.

• Like 2

I can just see you stamping your little feet, tears rolling down your face.

yes :)

this sounds slightly pathetic just sayng.

You sound just like a CoD rager, no wonder why you're nerd raging so hard over some vehicle that you lost.

Wtf guys? What he said was obviously a joke. What's wrong with you both?

this sounds slightly pathetic just sayng.

You sound just like a CoD rager, no wonder why you're nerd raging so hard over some vehicle that you lost.

I'm surprised you are so dense you don't recognise satire. Like.. really?

The fact that they left you bikes means you got incredibly lucky

I'd be glad for it if it weren't for the fact that we're stuck in some hills with one jerry can. We won't be able to get anywhere meaningful.

Dude's gonna quit when wipe happens.

What, me? I'm not bothered by wipes, bugged server reboots or glitches, I'm bothered by not getting to know who took our vehicles and what on earth they were doing that far north.

This is hilarious. I've stolen 10+ vehicles the past two weeks and all I have now is a bicycle. You will never keep a vehicle that long if you place it far north or west. Kids don't roam those woods. Searching for camps is a legit way to play the game. I haven't looted an airfield or tree stand in a while since I can just find vehicles and tents with gear.

I'd be glad for it if it weren't for the fact that we're stuck in some hills with one jerry can. We won't be able to get anywhere meaningful.

What, me? I'm not bothered by wipes, bugged server reboots or glitches, I'm bothered by not getting to know who took our vehicles and what on earth they were doing that far north.

interesting tale. now go and get new vehicle.

This is hilarious. I've stolen 10+ vehicles the past two weeks and all I have now is a bicycle. You will never keep a vehicle that long if you place it far north or west. Kids don't roam those woods. Searching for camps is a legit way to play the game. I haven't looted an airfield or tree stand in a while since I can just find vehicles and tents with gear.

We've had four camps placed midwest to northwest for weeks without anyone getting close. Including one with two Skodas, three tents, barbed wire and a Hilux placed on the west corner of the map (easily seen by anyone going north). Most camps we've found have been in the far south, to be honest - areas near Bor and Dino. Some were also found just north of the southeastern corner of the map.

This temporary parking place of the Hiluxes was supposed to be just that, temporary, but we didn't get to move them today, so we thought they'd be fine another night.

Edited by Kverulant

Maybe by now everyone knows people hide vehicles in the north?

IMO vehicle hoarding always leads to QQing. I just blow them up when I find them.

Edited by Bukethead
  • Like 1

Where were the cars parked when you found em, eh?

I can't remember dude, I didn't even need to use my GPS. They were easy to find.

What you gonna do?

I can't remember dude, I didn't even need to use my GPS. They were easy to find.

What you gonna do?

Probably going to be a bit bitter for an hour or two more, then later tonight jump on the dirtbikes and head to Krasnostav. If it even was you then I wonder how many legs and arms you need to be able to drive two dirtbikes, then steal two Hiluxes.

I know they were put in a really easy to find spot, we were thinking about moving them after we saw a tent just a kilometre away when scouting the area. It just didn't occur to me that people would approach the area from such a direction that they'd see the cars that easily.

"the bee flies through the rain and dies" the moral is dont get attached to your stuff

"the bee flies through the rain and dies" the moral is dont get attached to your stuff

We've lost tons of stuff before, including Hiluxes, Urals and "endgame"-level gear. Both to bandits, "theft" and accidents involving a running cow, a concrete blockade and a pine tree. Each time we've dealt with it and started anew on the coast.

Thing is that this time we just have no idea who did it and I'm just more pissed off by the thought that we lost it because we didn't really bother to hide them better. It's bitter as hell.

This is the thing I hate about the DayZ community; either it's babbling on about how it's in alpha (ABLOOBLOO Y AR U CRYIN BOUT ZOMBIS TELEPORTAN ITS JUST ALPHA FUK U!!!!) or disregarding other people's losses as being part of the game.

This game allows flat out murdering people, so yes, vehicle loss is part of the game.

Vehicles have no owners, only takers.

• Like 1

According to the wiki, there can only be one offroad pickup truck per server.

Me and friends have multiple camps on servers just for this kind of cause. US126, and US 485 to be specific. Running them over wont hurt us because camping tents seem to spring back up on a server reset.

There's actually two look near Myshkino and Zelenogorsk:

http://dayzdb.com/map#3.037.089

Edited by Resausk

I hope they have a great time in your trucks... sticking their heads out the windows and just laughing high-fivin each other.

NL11 is a server running a private Hive and its own database. If you're not okay with that, it's fine by me, but don't bring that discussion into this thread.

NL11 is a server running a private Hive and its own database. If you're not okay with that, it's fine by me, but don't bring that discussion into this thread.

You sure sound defensive. How would I even know that this "NL 11" is not public hive?

You sure sound defensive. How would I even know that this "NL 11" is not public hive?

It sounded like you're implying we hacked it in or something. That's all.

If you're on a private hive, then why are you complaining about something on the official forum?

• Like 1

If you're on a private hive, then why are you complaining about something on the official forum?

Why shouldn't I? The game and its players are the same no matter if the server confirms to Rocket's inane set of rules or not.