Moonchild

Mega Camp Location -- US 1555

Those stats are completely wrong, first of all. Mr12Inches hops servers to find clan camps, like yours and calls the rest of us there. not myself. Me and highwinds have been playing the longest, the other 4 just started. Not sure where you found those stats but thats hilarious. We have never used any other names, You're garbage clan is butthurt. The dev team can look at your logs and all they will see is 1 of us killing 3 of you, and 1 of you killing me. Nbd

Mke and Cristelle have played the least out of all of us. Looking up mike gave you every mike on the game, accusing him of playing on 2700 servers is hilarious. I probably have played on 100 servers while switching looking for day servers before i found NVG's. Highwinds has played the same servers as me as we almost always play together, aswell as baudin. Mr12inches has played well over the servers we have as he as found around 30 camps like yours.

Those stats are completely wrong, first of all. Mr12Inches hops servers to find clan camps, like yours and calls the rest of us there. not myself. Me and highwinds have been playing the longest, the other 4 just started. Not sure where you found those stats but thats hilarious. We have never used any other names, You're garbage clan is butthurt. The dev team can look at your logs and all they will see is 1 of us killing 3 of you, and 1 of you killing me. Nbd

Mke and Cristelle have played the least out of all of us. Looking up mike gave you every mike on the game, accusing him of playing on 2700 servers is hilarious. I probably have played on 100 servers while switching looking for day servers before i found NVG's. Highwinds has played the same servers as me as we almost always play together, aswell as baudin. Mr12inches has played well over the servers we have as he as found around 30 camps like yours.

still it goes on and on who gives a fuck... :facepalm:

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've played for three weeks.. does that entitle me to anything?

Yes, you are now allowed to demand one of the following:

-) Rocket's private jet (we all know that scumbag has one thanks to our money)

-) An AS50 with your name on it

-) One hacker's penis paper cut 10 times

-) One server admin of your choice being castrated

-) A 100% bug-fixed version of Arma2 & DayZ

Should get a lot of people, go empty the tents and save them. In ur face lameass abusive admin(s).

Should get a lot of people, go empty the tents and save them. In ur face lameass abusive admin(s).

Already been done.

Im sorry, but the server definitely hasnt been down or locked for ANY extended period of time (extended being 5 minutes or longer) - Moonchild you were banned for combat logging last night - You killed 3 of us no worries, we didnt mind about that, but when our last guy took a couple of shots at you with a PDW you log out? Damn thats low. Theres spinning the story, and theres telling the truth. We wont ban people just for taking our shit, come on, use your head. We lost a heli last week and didnt ban the guys that did it - we just carried on and looked for it once in a while.

But yes, there is a camp there, yes there are weapons more than anyone could use. We built those up from about a month of play. On to the server disappearing from server lists - grab the ip and connect through remote (74.121.190.210:2312). Hell, even I have to do that from time to time to play on the server, and I admin it with two others .-.

ah, but i guarantee you you're checking coords on the console while defending your camp. It would be far too tempting not too, so don't bother denying.

To be honest if anyone has satchel charges they should NUKE THAT MOFO CAMP.

ya that would show them. stupid groups on servers actually doing more than watching the world burn. about the satchel charge idea....you're an idiot for this reason. blow up a tent, it comes back on restart....moron

@ lionheart, when do you guys plan on bringing the server back up :)

I have no idea - I havent touched DayZ or the Admin Panel all day - been playing Dynasty Warriors and League of Legends. You will have to ask Bedyr about that.

ah, but i guarantee you you're checking coords on the console while defending your camp. It would be far too tempting not too, so don't bother denying.

As for this, there is no way for an admin to check this outside of hacking. Dont believe me? Ask anyone else hosting with HFB.

I hate to break it to ya but jumping to servers to raid a camp is a bannable offense regardless if you or another of your group members jumps servers to find the camp. You just admitted to server hopping. You don't have to log in to 100 servers a day to be a server hopper. So, your buddy was server hopping and logged in on the hill our camp was on. Saw it was there. Called all of you onto our server. You took all the vehicles and probably drove them back to your camp location which is on a different server. Changed servers taking the gear from the vehicles with you and then blew up the vehicles seein as you don't need them anymore?

Edited by Scrototems

banned from 1555 for 'server hopping' boy, you guys just love abusing your power don't you?

putting in a ticket with rocket to get these scumbags dealt with

banned from 1555 for 'server hopping' boy, you guys just love abusing your power don't you?

putting in a ticket with rocket to get these scumbags dealt with

read the post and quote above yours and deal with it. Your group is exploiting/cheating the system and are not welcome on our server.

Edited by Scrototems

@ scrototems, thank god for that ability to put tickets in, and to weed out the badmins like you

EDIT: deal with it? the entire point of this post was to show the world that the admins on this server are corrupt, and you dig yourself deeper and deeper with every post. 'deal with it' is not the correct response to get banned because you dont want our clan on the server

Edited by feathand

@ scrototems, thank god for that ability to put tickets in, and to weed out the badmins like you

EDIT: deal with it? the entire point of this post was to show the world that the admins on this server are corrupt, and you dig yourself deeper and deeper with every post. 'deal with it' is not the correct response to get banned because you dont want our clan on the server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwpnBVoBIcg

Like I said, If you don't understand your groups ban, read my previous post with a quote admitting your groups actions.

Edited by Scrototems

Take you and your 13 year old's sense of entitlement and throw yourself into the highway as a failed fucking genetic experiment.

You know what the right thing to do if an admin abuses their power?

FIND ANOTHER FUCKING SERVER WHERE THE ADMINS DON'T ABUSE THEIR POWER AND DON'T BE A DRAMA QUEEN THAT THINKS THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF DIVINE RIGHT TO BE ANYWHERE THEY WANT WHENEVER THEY WANT TO BE THERE.

The right thing to do when an admin abuses his power is to be better than them and move on, and if you really have an issue, report the server to the DayZ team. You obviously haven't reviewed your logical adult options of response.

Be careful Curgon doesn't see this. Dickhead gave a week suspension from the forums for "spam"