Moonchild

Mega Camp Location -- US 1555

Sounds like bullsht to me.

Thanks for the loot.

I dont care what it sounds like, thats what happened. I play the game for fun, I dont give a fuck if I die - loot is easy to find in this game (As demonstrated oh so expertly) - its when people decided to fuck it up for others shit gets crazy.

Have fun with your gear <3

Sounds like bullsht to me.

Thanks for the loot.

Douchebag hackers should find something else to do with their spare time.

To be honest if anyone has satchel charges they should NUKE THAT MOFO CAMP.

• Like 1

What is Combat Logging, and why banned for it ? Wouldnt it bee a good idea to find out who fired what and who didnt die from multiple hits. In theory it would make it easy to see whos invulnerability hacking

Or am i guessing wrong on what Combat Logging actually is

What is Combat Logging, and why banned for it ? Wouldnt it bee a good idea to find out who fired what and who didnt die from multiple hits. In theory it would make it easy to see whos invulnerability hacking

Combat logging being when a player is taking shots from another player and they log out to avoid death.

To be honest if anyone has satchel charges they should NUKE THAT MOFO CAMP.

Already been done by a clever chap called Rock

Combat Logging is disconnecting to avoid death - its a dick move.

Already been done by a clever chap called Rock

Well he tried in any case. Someone killed him before he got his chance.

Seems like a victory to me.

Victory is getting everyone who viewed this thread killed by a hacker? Cool story bro needs more dragons and shit.

• Like 9

Victory is getting everyone who viewed this thread killed by a hacker? Cool story bro needs more dragons and shit.

^- This. Now we have to spend our time trying to clear out the godmoded teleporting death machine that you introduced to the server. Great job Moon.

Some guy Rock appeared infront of my face and shot me wtf.

you have moon to thank for that

Combat Logging is disconnecting to avoid death - its a dick move.

Combat logging being when a player is taking shots from another player and they log out to avoid death.

Ahh, i got it, the AltF4 thing

I cant even get that to work when i get teleported 200m into the air, or put in thunderdome. Died multiple times to hackers because Alt+F4 just brings up a ingame squad command menu, lol

010 059 - US 586. Medium sized camp, not a whole lot of gear but its still a lot! Pretty much all the snipers except of course SVD Camo but it's nice. Me and my friends just go there every time we die to gear back up. Go there while you can!

EDIT - Here's a video my friend made about it

Edited by Lepryy

Sorry to anyone who got killed going to loot it. Not sorry to the admin. half your items are duped and you have hacked in explosives in the tents. Enjoy

None of the items we have in those tents are duped, the explosives that you claim are "Hacked in" Only spawn inside UAZ's which is where we found them.

When I made the post I didn't even consider hackers going on and killing people so sorry to all the people that just went to loot it. I'll pm the admin with the coordinates we set up our camp with your stuff(4 vehicles) and the name of my group member that combat logged.

• Like 1

Can't be proved from either side, but I would suggest avoid the camp since the post you made allowed a hacker to move in there as he pleased, he is currently teleporting around kill anyone that appears anywhere near the camp.

Which is exactly why it's a shitty thing to do coming on here posting camp locations.

Keep it in game or you bring on the idiots and ruin the whole clan war, experience, fun for everyone involved.

• Like 6

Sorry to anyone who got killed going to loot it. Not sorry to the admin. half your items are duped and you have hacked in explosives in the tents. Enjoy

What are these hacked in explosives you talk about? The grenades that spawn inside a UAZ? I hope not, already had enough Lolz today.

• Like 2

Moonchild what a douche thing to do, revealing a clans camp. So what if server admin banned you from their server?, move on to another there loads to choose from... or better still put your hand in your pocket and get your bloody own.

You sir are a fecking moron and deserve to be shot on site.

Happy dayz.

• Like 5