yumey95

People who complain about DayZ. STOP.

The bloody mod is in the ALPHA stage. Get your dicks out of a knot and chill out. It's not even a full time GAME, it's a mod - in alpha. To everyone complaining, is this the first game you've played in Alpha, or at least early stages of the game? It WILL have problems and hackers, it's all about time and development. Take a look at Combat Arms, it has a horrendous problems with glitches/bugs and hackers, and it's a full blown damn game. Give Rocket time, hold onto your dick and relax.

Hey! Welcome to the DayZ forums.....quite an entrance :)

People will talk about problems with the game until they are fixed. Period.

And it's not the same guy talking about same issue 100 times. It's 100 different people. Nobody's gonna read every topic about the issue before posting new thread.

Yeah but, if one posts feedback and mentions one bug. Why does 99 more need to mention that same bug again? One time is enough imo

Because they don't sit and read all threads on the forum. Plus there are people constantly white-knighting and saying that it's "ok" or that there is no such thing. Easy, although time consuming way to cut down on it would be creating an official list of things that devs know about. But there is no real reason to do that. Devs don't mind that there are duplicate threads about things.

Yeah but, if one posts feedback and mentions one bug. Why does 99 more need to mention that same bug again?

For the same reason that you posted THIS thread :) Edited by playZ

People have a right to complain on the forums and they do so regardless of what is stated here. Their complaints keep this future game alive showing there is a decent sum of people still interested in it and wish to see complete some day. The bugs or whatever else is complained about need to be addressed time and time again to ensure they are fixed.

Half of all the posts here are irrelevant and unnecessary as are the numerous times threads about the same issue are raised. Just because people are complaining, does not mean you have to respond to every damn one as if you are all expected to respond. Not everyone will go through the forums and dig up old threads on the same topic, fairly easier to make a new one and if they do, readdress their threads and explain why or why not this or that will happen or why the way it is.

If you care enough for the game itself and it's playerbase, take the time to actually correct them and answer their questions, if they don't want to listen to reason, too damn bad. Don't insult them, don't put them down, just say what you know is right and leave it at that.

"People who complain about DayZ. STOP."

PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DAYZ STOP!!!

People have a right to complain on the forums and they do so regardless of what is stated here. Their complaints keep this future game alive showing there is a decent sum of people still interested in it and wish to see complete some day. The bugs or whatever else is complained about need to be addressed time and time again to ensure they are fixed.

Half of all the posts here are irrelevant and unnecessary as are the numerous times threads about the same issue are raised. Just because people are complaining, does not mean you have to respond to every damn one as if you are all expected to respond. Not everyone will go through the forums and dig up old threads on the same topic, fairly easier to make a new one and if they do, readdress their threads and explain why or why not this or that will happen or why the way it is.

If you care enough for the game itself and it's playerbase, take the time to actually correct them and answer their questions, if they don't want to listen to reason, too damn bad. Don't insult them, don't put them down, just say what you know is right and leave it at that.

People have NO right to complain about anything except what I say is ok to complain about. Everyone needs to shut up and listen to me :D

I can't believe this thread has gone this long about a "qq in a qq" and a picture of Xzibit hasn't made it into it yet....

if everyone stops complaining about the mod hackers will run rampant cats and dogs living together... you get the point nothing will ever get done

Soon there will be threads complaining about threads that complain about threads that complain...

Edited by Sticker704

People who write posts complaining about people who write posts complaining are now people who write posts complaining.... :huh:

Um...? WTF did i just type?

Now you are complaining about your own post!

if everyone stops complaining about the mod hackers will run rampant cats and dogs living together... you get the point nothing will ever get done

Or we can just kill each other in DayZ.

We're never going to get rid of them.

There's a simple solution: don't click on the thread.

It's August and they are pushing to advance the game into beta hopefully as soon as October. I'm pretty sure that the next move will be a giant leap as opposed to a little step aimed at polishing the alpha in its current state.

Lots of people don't understand the difference between a "game" and an alpha test. Still, their whinging chorus does have the effect of making the engine's shortcomings pulse like a stubbed toe. It does get tiresome having to ignore so many threads when I come here though.

I have a prediction OP. Thousands will see your thread, and they will heed your words. The forums will become the land of rainbows and lollipops. Trolls will go back under their bridges and the forums will be the happiest place in the world. Rocket will respond to every single thread, and this game will be the way every single person wants it to be. Yep, that's right, you heard me. Rocket will design this game for each individual person, according to their expectations, and everything will be as right as rain.

• Like 1

I have a prediction OP. Thousands will see your thread, and they will heed your words. The forums will become the land of rainbows and lollipops. Trolls will go back under their bridges and the forums will be the happiest place in the world. Rocket will respond to every single thread, and this game will be the way every single person wants it to be. Yep, that's right, you heard me. Rocket will design this game for each individual person, according to their expectations, and everything will be as right as rain.

This will not happen haha, i only wish for people to use the search function before posting something :D

I can't believe this thread has gone this long about a "qq in a qq" and a picture of Xzibit hasn't made it into it yet....

I was thinking about teh same thing actually haha

"The day the complaining stops is the day the game is dead"- Old wise man on top a Green Mnt.

Yeah but, if one posts feedback and mentions one bug. Why does 99 more need to mention that same bug again? One time is enough imo

maybe cause we don't have a thread that lists all the reported bugs and glitches.

This game is in Alpha. We should be happy we get to play it in the point that it is. Sure its rough around the edges but who the fuck cares. Adapt, survive.

Awhile back I was going to start a troll about adding rainbows to DayZ......I didn't. Then I actually saw a Rainbow in DayZ....holy fuck....Ha ;) Edited by playZ
  • Like 2

people who complain about complaining: STOP

seriously, read the post of rocket regarding a creative process needing two sides, not just one praising everything golden, but also one side pointing out the things that are not-so-golden