yumey95

People who complain about DayZ. STOP.

Hey! Welcome to the DayZ forums.....quite an entrance :)

Hey, thanks :)

People have a right to complain on the forums and they do so regardless of what is stated here. Their complaints keep this future game alive showing there is a decent sum of people still interested in it and wish to see complete some day. The bugs or whatever else is complained about need to be addressed time and time again to ensure they are fixed.

Half of all the posts here are irrelevant and unnecessary as are the numerous times threads about the same issue are raised. Just because people are complaining, does not mean you have to respond to every damn one as if you are all expected to respond. Not everyone will go through the forums and dig up old threads on the same topic, fairly easier to make a new one and if they do, readdress their threads and explain why or why not this or that will happen or why the way it is.

If you care enough for the game itself and it's playerbase, take the time to actually correct them and answer their questions, if they don't want to listen to reason, too damn bad. Don't insult them, don't put them down, just say what you know is right and leave it at that.

Nobody said they didn't have a right, no one. However, this doesn't mean they can't realize the fact that the game is IN ALPHA and more than half the issues people are bitching out are most than likely already addressed and are being looked at/already solved in the coming update.

Would everyone please stop complaining about OP's complaining...sheesh. I'm reporting this.

Dude stop complaining.

Fuck you, I'll complain all I want. This alpha has no business being this broken, and Rocket doesn't have his priorities straight.

bglaK.jpg