rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Well Hopefully the Cars are repairable and easily fueled up with the next patch been having to work around it with 1.8.5.4

I'd also like to know how you've been working around it

I found a... VEHICLE spawn (Almost said the name :P)

That isn't on the wiki

/bragging

I've tried re-logging and getting a guy to get in the driver seat while i fix it and all combinations possible.

Tried doing it, tried getting others to do it... No idea man

Please enlighten me as to how i can fix these cars ! 1.5.8.4 broken context menu won't let us fix it i always get "Save at VEHICLE" instead of the fix thing that i want

I think it's safe to assume at this point rocket called it a night. Sunday morning patch!!!

Open the context menu.. leave it open and then move around the vehicle' date=' you'll eventually find the right spots to repair and refill.

[/quote']

Can you confirm this works on the current patch?

I found the option to refuel but not repair =(

I think it's safe to assume at this point rocket called it a night. Sunday morning patch!!!

I believe its only 5:54pm in rockets time zone.

Open the context menu.. leave it open and then move around the vehicle' date=' you'll eventually find the right spots to repair and refill.

[/quote']

That's how you would do it prior to 1.5.8.4. It doesn't work now, which is why rocket said he fixed the issue with the upcoming patch here.

Where should heatpacks spawn guys? fucked if I know. What you think?

Supermarkets, apartments blocks, military areas, anywhere where a lot of people would have lived.

Please not in Hospitals, they are not a regulated emergancy item like drugs, (you can buy them on Amazon and in outdoor stores).

zombies spawning too fast in large numbers on us servers. wasnt this suppose to be fixed?

zombies spawning too fast in large numbers on us servers. wasnt this suppose to be fixed?

Infinite zombie respawn was fixed. A lot of zombies is not a bug, it's a feature :)

Well... Its sunday morning in Portugal and i have to go to work ( you know... to pay our dues to European Central Bank...lol) but im happy because this whay im going to be occupied and stop starring at my PC screen waiting for the pach... My wife is starting to think that i am retarded.

Anywhay... Ill be back later to check the forum for news...

Message to Rocket and the rest of the dev team: Mates... If you ever come to Portugal feel free to PM me... ill buy you guys a pallet of beer. Keep up the exelent work and take your time.

Not enough Zombies' date=' they are still 2 easy!

[/quote']

I have to agree. Zombies prior to 1.5.8 were very challenging - it was great. But, reduced spawn rate without increasing numbers to compensate (i.e, fixing the problem but without sacrificing gameplay difficulty) has made things too simple again; it's back to 'Oh, zombies... Whatever.'

PATCH!?!?!?!

servers are down, I assume this means they're updating :D

PATCH!?!?!?!

servers are down' date=' I assume this means they're updating :D

[/quote']

Server are up and fine for me.

Pfffffffff!

Sunday or not we need that patch, baby! get it done alright.

He's probably havin' a hangover from partying hard at the club trying to impress girls telling them he's the lead developer of DayZ. And they go like "DayWhat?"

Rocket's profile says "Last Visit: Yesterday 08:27 PM", which is in my time zone. So that's about 6 1/2 hours ago. I think he went to sleep and is sleeping. So I don't think it'll be anytime soon.

It's sunday' date=' give him a day off!

[/quote']

no.

we're not paying him to slack off and spend all his time trolling the forums / sleeping, AND NOT PATCHING.

Rocket's profile says "Last Visit: Yesterday 08:27 PM"' date=' which is in my time zone. So that's about 6 1/2 hours ago. I think he went to sleep and is sleeping. So I don't think it'll be anytime soon.

[/quote']

D:

[/quote']

no.

we're not paying him to slack off and spend all his time trolling the forums / sleeping, AND NOT PATCHING.

This is quite true, in fact we're not paying him at ALL. This is a mod after all.

I do think it's a bit annoying that he says dates like they are for certain but then doesn't hold them. If he'd say he'd TRY to release it a certain day, or hell even a "When it's fucking finished" I wouldn't really mind. But with a set date like that the anticipation is terrible! Me want it nao.

[/quote']

no.

This is quite true, in fact we're not paying him at ALL. This is a mod after all.

I do think it's a bit annoying that he says dates like they are for certain but then doesn't hold them. If he'd say he'd TRY to release it a certain day, or hell even a "When it's fucking finished" I wouldn't really mind. But with a set date like that the anticipation is terrible! Me want it nao.

annoying? it just means you are totaly fucking addicted. :D