Tersidre

1 makarov shot brings down a helicopter...

Dingus!!! Don't loose hope! We shall get the video someday

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope"

OP, if the stream video still exists, tell me what day you streamed, or what you titled your stream, and I'll get the video.

Dingus!!! Don't loose hope! We shall get the video someday

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope"

Thanks for the encouragement. You may have given this thread another day of life.

ib2fCbPKFTsywq.gif

two days are up...

Still no video...

Yep this is never going to happen.

Two days of no sleep and sitting here hitting the refresh button on this thread. He will deliver and I will not sleep until he does.

Two days of no sleep and sitting here hitting the refresh button on this thread. He will deliver and I will not sleep until he does.

Good luck with that.

i'm tired of watching this thread three times a day and yet again... guess what... still no video

post-70752-0-08341000-1344641885_thumb.p

I was streaming at the time this happened to so an audience of 62 saw it happen. Currently in the process of editing the video and putting it up on youtube.. ill link it in this thread when its done :P

I wonder if the video is 1 Terabyte large.

OP is probably camping Elektro with his Makarov now, desperately waiting for a 1HP chopper to come flying over to avoid being unmasked as a liar and poltroon.

• Like 1

I propose we all go on a hunger strike until OP delivers. Surely that will force his hand.

This guy is clearly lying, you know why?

It takes 2 9mm rounds to shoot through the glass of any vehicle windscreen.

As you all know, flying a helicopter with a fuel leak last for a very short time, so these guys would have repaired the windscreen already. OP had 1 round for his makarov, not 2.

Also, OP comes here much more often than he claims, he was last online yesterday, and has been on every day before that. All he's doing now is getting a buddy in ArmA II and trying to replicate the shot again in vanilla arma so he doesn't have to hunt down a chopper. Of course, the video isn't up yet because it can't be done.

• Like 4

Hello?! Helloooo?! Is anyone still alive in here?

no video and not banned either, guess we got more than one liar in here

Thousands of years have passed since the one we call OP left us to ponder one of the mysteries of life. We still await your return, great prophet, in our hopes that you will deliver us from all evil. My beloved wife, Rocketa, just gave birth to a beatuiful baby girl...I shall name her 'Hope' as a testament to that timeless feeling our beloved OP instills in us all.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

he should get permbanned from the forum

Edited by Magicool

I didn't find this thread until today... and reading it I felt as though I had lived through over a week of waiting with the rest of you. My heart is heavy with the lack of OP delivery. But rest assured there will be deliverance for all of us who waited... OP will squeal like a pig.

:)

• Like 1