GodOfGrain

Fly CSS: Chernarus Shuttle Service

Pm'd you. Urgent medical job. A medic needs treating between elektro/cherno and I need a ride to get to him.

Please skype me if you can help.

Dear god medical choppers would be amazing lol. Even medics in the offroads would be awesome. Great to see stuff like this happening in the game. I only wish my group was big enough to be able to secure and keep a chopper.

Thanks for the ride! Definately the best experience on DayZ yet!

how good is your flying skills? im kind of in a sticky situation... the game glitched out and Im on a roof of a building.... its about 2 - 2 1/2 stories high so i think im going to die if i jump and i dont wanna die :( ....

how good is your flying skills? im kind of in a sticky situation... the game glitched out and Im on a roof of a building.... its about 2 - 2 1/2 stories high so i think im going to die if i jump and i dont wanna die :( ....

We can definitly do that. Tomorrow by 6 to 7 pm GMT +1

Edit: Wait: From which town are we speaking? :D

Edited by GodOfGrain

Firstly a heli can hover several feet above and you can get in it, so that makes it easier. Secondly, if you jump off of a really high building onto something else (say rubble in the road, a zombie, or another player) you won't die (true story! even from the tallest buildings in Cherno).

This might be useful as our squad is looking to build another heli and I'm right in the NW with every part we need. Can pay with a high end weapon/ammo if we stop off at my tent location on route. I'll let you guys know, added you on steam for now (BlankedyBlank).

Edited by (UoM)JakeB

Hey there, this is my first time using this. I am currently at coords: 137 023

I would like transport to 054 020 please.

I'm willing to give four meats and 4 soda's in exchange for your services.

Thank you for your time.

I also need a heli ride. i sent you (OP) Steam friend invite, is that the first step ?

Keeping with the real world rules on free rides - grass, gas or ass - I can offer you a Jerry Can of gasoline, hunting knife if you need more we can figure it out. Nizhnoye to NW area or however far you can take me.

Looking for a pickup at a pretty unusual location... im on one of the islands down south been stuck there after the server admin restarted and locked the server (pretty sure he stole our heli) so 2 of us are still alive and dont wanna swim it and lose our gear (the other guy isnt on yet but ill tell him to contact you guys when hes on) Hope you can do this rescue mission for us :)

Yo guys, we had a very interesting dayZ :D

Guys were totally stressed out after all those bullets flying around their head.

So we couldn't do any flights today. Sorry for those who already reserved a flight.

Regards

I am personally very grateful to the fine people at CSS who choppered me and my overwatch zaebos to a patient tonight. They provided an excellent service and were extremely graceful in waiting the age it took me to connect.

Highly professional, impeccable manners and, I must say, perhaps the most heavily armed extraction of a patient I have ever witnessed.

I dare say the patient will remember tonight, and so will I.

• Like 4

CSS has been a huge success so far, big thanks from me to all those who made use of our service.

never thought flying people from A to B could be so much fun in a video game :D

Dear god medical choppers would be amazing lol. Even medics in the offroads would be awesome.

both ARE amazing. and offroad medics already exist for a good while now.

that's the way rocket wants us to play this game, let's spread the word!

I only wish my group was big enough to be able to secure and keep a chopper.

you don't need a big group, 3 people are enough to get and secure a helicopter.

i'd suggest to check around the forums (you have to make some mandatory preparations)

and try it. even if it doesn't work first time, keep trying, its worth it ;)

• Like 1

CSS has been a huge success so far, big thanks from me to all those who made use of our service.

never thought flying people from A to B could be so much fun in a video game :D

both ARE amazing. and offroad medics already exist for a good while now.

that's the way rocket wants us to play this game, let's spread the word!

you don't need a big group, 3 people are enough to get and secure a helicopter.

i'd suggest to check around the forums (you have to make some mandatory preparations)

and try it. even if it doesn't work first time, keep trying, its worth it ;)

Are you free to fly right now?

Are you free to fly right now?

i have no clue who's already in queue,

i think it should be possible to get you airborne today.

most of us are at work right now though.

Edited by Azrail

i have no clue who's already in the queue for today, and also most of us are at work right now.

we'll get back at you later, i will bet my rear that we will have some sort of helicopter action going on today.

Alright. I need to be at Stary by 2:30PM CST(When I'll log on or something around there) to do a spec ops recon mission for my clan. I added the steam.

lol ninja edit didn't work :P

that's about 12 hours from now?

i hate timezones -.-