GodOfGrain

Fly CSS: Chernarus Shuttle Service

It's a risk. But we have a good security procedure in place.

All around defence!

This sounds like a great idea, I might ring you up in a few hours.

EDIT: This should probably be moved to Survivor HQ, because it might get buried in general discussion because of the massive amount of threads recently.

Edited by chunkeymonkey79

This sounds like a great idea, I might ring you up in a few hours.

EDIT: This should probably be moved to Survivor HQ, because it might get buried in general discussion because of the massive amount of threads recently.

Jep that is true, thanks. I think I will ask a mod to move it to survivor HQ.

SEE, this people banding together to reform a sort of normality, good on you chaps, if you need any more for your security staff let me know, looks like it might be pretty fun :)

• Like 1

Added you on Steam - my name is Catbert. Interested in a flight, can pay well.

DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!

I took a ride with them and all I was offered on flight was egg mayo sandwiches, and they were OFF! For drink I got some pisswater fosters and they wanted 4 cans for beans for it!! Seriously, if you want a first class flight I'd book Electoairways, MUCH higher quality.

I forgot to mention, the pilot took a fucking tinkle out the window! Talk about splashback.

• Like 3

great bunch of people, quick and easy would use again,!!!

Could really use a ride, will send a PM. Have much in trade once I reach destination. Looking forward to discussing hopefully soon.

DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!

I took a ride with them and all I was offered on flight was egg mayo sandwiches, and they were OFF! For drink I got some pisswater fosters and they wanted 4 cans for beans for it!! Seriously, if you want a first class flight I'd book Electoairways, MUCH higher quality.

I forgot to mention, the pilot took a fucking tinkle out the window! Talk about splashback.

But dude, we offer some invisible Cookies :D

• Like 1

Yet another step towards civilization, best of luck.

It would be helpfull if you posted Here your successful extractions or backstabs by forum members.

What stops an ambush at your destination? Or a troll with an AS50 :x

We wont tell you our system.

Can i get a ride in like an hour? Are you guys up?

I need to gear, just died.

Edited by zalkota

Can i get a ride in like an hour? Are you guys up?

I need to gear, just died.

pm'd

PM'd you about a scenic flight, I really don't need to get anywhere but just want to fly around for a few minutes for the heck of it, cool little service you have here. :) I found a heli with full fuel etc. a few days ago and really had a great time just cruising with it, I refilled fuel at NE airfield with it and put it back where I found it but sadly a day later when I wanted to repeat it was gone already. What's the cost for scenic flights, maybe swing around the islands SE and then back up to NW near debug line or NE debug line?

PM'd you about a scenic flight, I really don't need to get anywhere but just want to fly around for a few minutes for the heck of it, cool little service you have here. :) I found a heli with full fuel etc. a few days ago and really had a great time just cruising with it, I refilled fuel at NE airfield with it and put it back where I found it but sadly a day later when I wanted to repeat it was gone already. What's the cost for scenic flights, maybe swing around the islands SE and then back up to NW near debug line or NE debug line?

We can do scenic flights, np. Maybe you have to wait till tomorrow, already 4 people in the queque.

PM'd

That'd be mine ;)

Weird, I typed in dargoth_nonestil and it only came up with rainbow dash.

not to saavy with steam