GodOfGrain

Fly CSS: Chernarus Shuttle Service

I would like a flight to the NW airfield from Solnichniy. I will pay with a nice meal and some drinks, unless I find something else before you are able to pick me up.

EDIT: Can i get a ride from electro instead?

Edited by IceCaps97

Created an account just to post about how awesome this idea is. This is exactly the kind of stuff me and my friend I'm playing with have been saying we would like to see in this game. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Will probably use your services sometime in the near future, at least for a scenic tour of the island :)

Created an account just to post about how awesome this idea is. This is exactly the kind of stuff me and my friend I'm playing with have been saying we would like to see in this game. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Will probably use your services sometime in the near future, at least for a scenic tour of the island :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 2

We finally got a video of our trip with css up on youtube

Would like to use your services if i may! i have ammo to pay for your time, choose from the following! 200rnd m249, 10rnd m107, and 10 rnd dmr mag.

i have teamspeak if you'd like me to join and my steam id is: boothy84

can someone give me a lift? car or heli, i can pay for quick delivery

Can i get a pick up at kamenka up to some where around prud at noon gmt -7? The game thought it was being funny when it broke my leg and teleported me 12 miles away from a trade i have scedueled, thx

EDIT: scratch that dont need a ride anymore

Edited by crispy_tofu

Not sure if you got my message, but I don't need the ride any more. When I logged in I got teleported to the debug plains. I relogged and spawned in Kamenka with nothing, not even a backpack. No worries, though. I managed to meet up with a friend and am doing pretty well

tl;dr my game glitched but I'm fine now

I would like to be able to contact you more quickly though, in case of a future emergency. I wasn't able to find you on steam when I searched the name given. My steam name is intelligenttrees, can you please add me? thanks

Does this Chernarus Shuttle offer employment opportunities? :o

If someone started something like this it would be awesome, but...

check the dates dude, this is 4 months old. Serious necro-bump.