Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

Where should we post?

I believe I've posted something in Bug Reports but a moderator has to permit it...

I'm fine with losing my character I just want to use my Steam account's key

Posted a bug report, too... Hopefully someone sees this in the next few days.

I am having the same problem than everyone else. I get stuck on loading screen with the bar full and the only way to get off the game is through forcing the game shut down. Before this problem I had problems with Battleye client not responding. AHHH! I have spent according to Steam 11 hours in the game but in reality i have played really only 1 hour, rest is trying to fix the game ffs...

I get a loading screen hang 3/5 times when trying to join a server. Sometimes I can get to desktop easily (alt -tab) and can close Arma/DayZ. Sometimes I lose my mouse cursor and can't get to desktop either, so I have to mess around trying to get to task manager in view (ctl+alt+del) and try to exit using keyboard only.

However, if I keep trying to join servers, eventually I'll get onto one. For that reason, in my case at least, I don't think it is a ban. I think it gets stuck because it can't contact the hive, or perhaps there is a version/file mismatch, or maybe the server is overloaded.

Very annoying.

Hi guys,

I was experiencing this for about an hour tonight.....I tried reinstalling battleeye and DayZ... it no worky!!!

However I created a new player profile and miraculously it loaded in!!!

No guarantee's that this will work for you however, I am happy and in!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I was experiencing this for about an hour tonight.....I tried reinstalling battleeye and DayZ... it no worky!!!

However I created a new player profile and miraculously it loaded in!!!

No guarantee's that this will work for you however, I am happy and in!

I've already tried deleting and recreating my character. No luck.

I completley understand that the game is in alpha and i am a rational man, but i cant stand this, DAYZ CREW LISTEN

Your game is not worth jack-Shit when you cant log on into it... keep on ignoring that and soon will see if any one still plays,

I understand it is difficult with all the work but put this as a priority and get a fix out please, i adore this game and i dont want to stop playing but this is getting on my nerves,

my problem is slightly different, i cant get into any private servers (i only play there, no server hopping) and i wont play on public cause my friends dont, and i have played alone... its not that great. I most time get stuck on recieving data but sometimes ill get all the way to waiting for character to create and well get suck on the loading screen.

Dayz Crew this is a priority and you cant ignore this.

• Like 4

Okay, I've got the same problem as you guys. BUT! When I log on my PC it runs fine, the game doesn't hang. The problem persists when I want to play on my laptop.

Okay, I've got the same problem as you guys. BUT! When I log on my PC it runs fine, the game doesn't hang. The problem persists when I want to play on my laptop.

In your case, I don't think this is a Hive problem. Just try the usual fixes for being stuck on Loading (update BattlEye, newest Beta patch, etc.)

I have the same problem. Hadn't played for a few days and when I tried to login today to save some of our vehicles I could not get through loading.

I'm just hopeful that a new update or beta will somehow magically sort this out

Btw, has anyone tried directly contacting Rocket about this?

Edited by RobbL

I'm assuming that they think I'm crazy, because they haven't responded to my support thread in hours. They either don't believe me or they don't want to try to fix it.

Some hacker picked me up in a chopper and crashed it, I got stuck in unconscious I alt-tabbed and closed out for a few trys and now I can't even get past loading =/

YOU ARE MISSING THE FOLLOWING MOD: CBA_MAIN

I got this after reinstalling SixLauncher and I now get it almost every time before the loading screen. Can this be the culprit?

Nope, has nothing to do with it. I've got this error once while joining a private hive.