Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

Want to add something that goes with my previous feelings.

I just joined, and got into a server, but it's a private hive. So, more evidence to the root cause being on the hive end.

If anyone else experiencing this could try joining a private hive to verify I would appreciate it.

Want to add something that goes with my previous feelings.

I just joined, and got into a server, but it's a private hive. So, more evidence to the root cause being on the hive end.

If anyone else experiencing this could try joining a private hive to verify I would appreciate it.

I was also able to join a private hive server with absolutely no difficulty.

Edited by Talypo

Same problem here, I'm able to play on any other server that's not running DayZ mod that has BattlEye enabled.. but anytime I try to join an official dayz server I get stuck at loading.

I've gone as far as system restoring before proceeding with a reformat. It for sure isn't a problem with the BattleEye, server, or my own files. Whatever this 'Hive' thing is has to be the source. This has not happened to me since yesterday (started happening after a 2 hour session in the morning). It really would be a great thing if officials could tell us if we're wrong or not about the connections.

I've gone as far as system restoring before proceeding with a reformat. It for sure isn't a problem with the BattleEye, server, or my own files. Whatever this 'Hive' thing is has to be the source. This has not happened to me since yesterday (started happening after a 2 hour session in the morning). It really would be a great thing if officials could tell us if we're wrong or not about the connections.

If it helps, it happened to me after I was killed by a hacker, I then re-spawned at Balota, logged out for the day, and when I tried to get back on is when the error occured.

Yeah, I killed a hacker, took his stuff as well as his Horn, and then this strange stuff starting happening later that day

This seems to be associated with hackers.

I know that Mikey, pepperoni, and I were in the same server (pepperoni's 1966) when a hacker teleported everyone to an island, and we all died (I assume). I quit the game after that death, and have problems consistent with what's mentioned above. The loading screen after the character creation screen, which if I am not mistaken is the part where your client speaks with the hive, freezes forever.

So 3 of us are having the same issue stemming from the same incident involving this hacker, and all of us can not play on official hive servers but can play on private hives?

mikey, yes, that is exactly what's going on. playing on a private hive works flawlessly.

This seems to be associated with hackers.

I know that Mikey, pepperoni, and I were in the same server (pepperoni's 1966) when a hacker teleported everyone to an island, and we all died (I assume). I quit the game after that death, and have problems consistent with what's mentioned above. The loading screen after the character creation screen, which if I am not mistaken is the part where your client speaks with the hive, freezes forever.

I was on the exact same server, and was also tele'd. After I died on a different server was when this issue started.

Not yet, but keep bumping it and posting on reddit we might get someone's attention

Agreed.

Not yet, but keep bumping it and posting on reddit we might get someone's attention

Yep

I have 100% confirmed that this is a problem with the Hive. If we were permanently banned, then would it not say so? Instead we get this infinite loading screen. I have used my sister's Steam account to play DayZ for a bit since I've been deprived for at least two days now. I had reinstalled the files earlier in an attempt to clean out whatever bugs were causing this, but to my surprise, reinstalling did absolutely nothing. I manually reinstalled BattleEye as well. When I used my sister's account, her serial key was not effected by what the hackers had done to my connection with the Hive, and I was thus able to play for a good few hours before coming back on the forums to report my findings.

My account still can't get passed the loading screen, yet my sister's account can?

Definitely a Hive problem.

i just tried it with another steam account too and it work..i guess our acc is banned ?? not sure but it works with another acc

This is extremely annoying, I just bought this and I can't even play it.

If you would be banned then you couldn't even join the server. It is a bug.