skyofavalon

The Death of DayZ

Steam doesnt give you refunds. Just saying.

Belive me,that fat fuck will give me a refund. I'm an American Express power user.

Exactly.Lower the player count and have a shit ton of zombies, something Dayz isnt even remotely capable of. JC2 may not be realistic but neither is DayZ.

EDIT: I just realized that you're a troll.

Where the mods at?

Edited by SadPanda

There dont need to be similarities.What similarites were there to the games everyone abonded to play DayZ?

DayZ is a broken, buggy, hack infested mess on the worst engine in possibly gaming history.People are already leaving in droves.People are always looking for something new and differnt to play.DayZ fills that void for about a week until people find out it is almost unplayable.

Everyone will flock to this.Especially once the Zombie survival mod is released.

We actually like the realism and the engine. The only people that will flock to JC2 is pussies like you and hackers. JC2 does not even support Multiplayer. So basically you will be playing a mod of a mod with absoloutly no server UI or anti-cheat protection at all. Please keep the same name so I can copy and paste all the crying you do on their forums over here and we can all lol at you again.

We actually like the realism and the engine. The only people that will flock to JC2 is pussies like you and hackers. JC2 does not even support Multiplayer. So basically you will be playing a mod of a mod with absoloutly no server UI or anti-cheat protection at all. Please keep the same name so I can copy and paste all the crying you do on their forums over here and we can all lol at you again.

Alot of good the anti-cheat is doing for everyone in DayZ. An no "We" don't like the engine. 99.99 % of everyone hates the engine.

There dont need to be similarities.What similarites were there to the games everyone abonded to play DayZ?

DayZ is a broken, buggy, hack infested mess on the worst engine in possibly gaming history.People are already leaving in droves.People are always looking for something new and differnt to play.DayZ fills that void for about a week until people find out it is almost unplayable.

Everyone will flock to this.Especially once the Zombie survival mod is released.

Nope, there are still a lot of people that don't have hacker problems, you biased moron.

Alot of good the anti-cheat is doing for everyone in DayZ. An no "We" don't like the engine. 99.99 % of everyone hates the engine.

Where do you get your statistics from?

I agree. Awesome as it is to have multiplayer for JC2 - a game I really enjoyed playing for the laughs - it doesn't provide the right means for realistic zombie survival. Arma is much better suited and to call the engine broken is just unfair. What is broken are the hearts of people playing the game, taking sissy revenge for being unable to survive fair and square.

JC 2 is an arcade game, not a simulator. Driving, flying, feels wrong and purely made to be fun for a couple of hours. Arma 3 will be a lot like the better parts of JC2, except with real physics and much improved gfx. The problem remains with the easy hacking, and I think that is a deeply rooted problem at the core of the source code. I bet they are working their asses off, trying to fix those problems and all we hear here is complaints and arguments.

I had to buy the combined operations a second time just to play this mod, and it has been an inspiration and a gift to me. I don't mind supporting Bohemia, because they have been underrated for much too long. Look at the shit that other producers call "realistic" military sims. It just isn't the same. Arma is and will always be unique. And that includes unique difficulty and also unique problems. A lot will be fixed, but never can everything be fixed. Also, if you think cheating isn't possible in JC2, you are blatantly wrong.

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

Nope, there are still a lot of people that don't have hacker problems, you biased moron.

You are right, the 200,000 hackers playing dont have hacker problems.

Skyofavalon, I went and took a bloody shower and you're still here.

Leave already if you're going to, you tosser! Christ, you're like that annoying friend who threatens to go home and doesn't, just eating our Oreos and hogging our games.

You are right, the 200,000 hackers playing dont have hacker problems.

I ask again, where do you get these statistics? Oh well, you won't answer since you're biased as fuck.

Where do you get your statistics from?

56.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Edited by BTT`

I'm outta here for good.I should have my refund by days end, and i'm gettin me some JC2. Have fun in thunderdome.

Well the 35 people who owned Arma2 before DayZ love the engine.

Sad person.

I'm outta here for good.I should have my refund by days end, and i'm gettin me some JC2. Have fun in thunderdome.

Bye, you won't be missed.

ye i already don’t like that game u posted...if something shall take my time after Dayz it will be Survarium, and that is coz i really liked playing STALKER, and i have confidence in the team that has created stalker..http://vostokgames.com/en

But for Survarium we have to wait a while..

Is it far from ready?

Edit:

Sorry for bumping this thread... :lol:

Edited by CerebralZombie

10 meats he will be back in under a week

It's weird. I remember playing Killing Floor on UT2004 when it was a mod for many years. It was so buggy at the beginning and I had trouble with the weapons and hitting zombies in that mod. Yet, I would have never chosen to rip off the developers heads and take a crap down their throat. I stayed supportive to the game and today Killing Floor is a stable standalone (which I stopped playing some time ago). It was great being part of that development, even though I could only witness the changes and had no part in them.

That game inspired me to think about games and work on mods myself. I cannot see how you can hate Dayz so much for the crap that people do to it. If you want to be safe, get organized. Create a server that needs registration and has an admin banning everyone who cheats, for good. It's not like it is impossible to do. The real problem is that people buy a game for 20$ and then expect to be mouthfed with a spoon. Dayz is about getting it done yourself, not waiting for mail from the gamemaster.

• Like 1

http://www.eurogamer...son-multiplayer

600 people stable, over 1300 tested last week stable. Bigger map than Arma 2.Better graphics.Most importantly it doesnt run on the The Real Virtuality Engine Rumor has it a Zombie survival mod is in the works.

Sorry Brah,but you done gone chose the wrong engine Rocket.

Watched first 30 sec, unrealistic arcade fail with nametags. I only wish all cod kids leave dayz for that crap and warz.

A game thats based on doing "cool" stunts and riding on top of vehicals instead of in them has the engine to create a mod thats going to kill Dayz?

Do some reshearch on game engines please. You done talked about stuff you dont know anything about.

OOOHH it can support 600 people at one time in one game. 1. Thats not even practical for a game like Dayz. 2. Did you even watch the video you posted a link to? Its a bunch of people riding on top of cars............. that looks soooooo much fun and heartpounding. Really really high quality experence there.