Sign in to follow this  
Blackhammer18

I AM QUITING THIS PARODY OF A GAME

cry more. goddamn, please stop it and just leave. you dont have the patience, skill, maturity, expirience, intelligence, will to learn and adapt nor the mind of a THINKER to play this game( ITS A MOD IN ALPHA STAGE)................

byebye

Edited by Bezki
  • Like 1

Was I the only one what after realising it was a flood of caps and QQ that in my head I heard eric cartman read it to me with his voice getting to that high pitched squeaky voice whenever he whines ?

That once happened to me but instead of loosing my stuff I just logged back on another server and I was at a spawn point by the coast...

OP IS SERIOUS BECAUSE HE BE TALKING IN ALL CAPS

I still wonder one thing : How come that every rage quit here ends with "I'MA GO PLAY WARZ AND NOT THIS DERP CRAP" since WarZ has ben announced

I still wonder one thing : How come that every rage quit here ends with "I'MA GO PLAY WARZ AND NOT THIS DERP CRAP" since WarZ has ben announced

im wonderign what theya re gonna do for the next [insert time period here] until it even enters beta phase let alone gets released

Why do people not understand this is a "MOD" that is still under alpha?

Fucken ALPHA the worst possible playing stage of any game/Mod.

But what do we expect when this generation was spoon fed to them, and they just want more more each day.

No one is happy these days. If a game has something they don't want or like they go mad because there butt hurt over it.

I AM QUITING THIS PARODY OF A GAME

Wtf how is this game a parody of anygame, do you mean ARMA:2? Witch are different.

Now can you go to bed, its past your time.

This is not a regular alpha relase. Because it's public and has a huge player base. So I dont give a fuck in my opinion it should work better.

Alphas are Alphas bro. Sorry to break it to you but no matter how many players are playing this is still an Alpha. Raiderz did the same thing with it's alpha by releasing it to the public for a limited time. Using mass amounts of players is still the best way to flush out bugs and issues with the games.

P.S. You still got arma. Why not go play that other zombie mod for it? Or play regular Arma? Or quit bitching because you think your opinion should be fact?

I WAS RLY TRYING TO PLAY LEGIT AND IMMERSIVE NOT USE ANY DUPES OR GLITCHES BUT THIS GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE. I WAS GATHERING STUFF FOR A RATHER LONG TIME I HAD MY CAMP SET UP AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I LOGGED IN ON A SERVER AND DIED WITH NO REASON NOBODY SHOT ME I JUST APPEARED AND SEC LATER I WAS DEAD AND ON DEBUG PLAINS WITH NO ITEMS.

GO PLAY WARZ LIKE I'M GONNA DO. WASTE OF TIME SHAME BECAUSE I RLY LIKED THAT GAME BEFORE I DISCOVERED THE TERRIBLE LEGION OF BUGS.

Sorry for being mad. Also tent ate my stuff yesterday. I'm just so mad with these bugs and it seems Rocket does nothing with them.

Of course I'm gonna still play DayZ Lol

I laugh at your misforture because your retarded =/ Reason you died was probably because a hack, or maybe it was a glitch. Remember....Its fucking alpha, its supposed to be bugs all over the place.

Sorry for being mad. Also tent ate my stuff yesterday. I'm just so mad with these bugs and it seems Rocket does nothing with them.

I think more than half the people missed this part :) Beans bro

• Like 1

Can someone kindly explain to me how the title makes any sense? I think this guy just looked for words that were synonymous with 'joke' and didn't actually understand how and why this game is a 'parody' of anything...

Don't let the door kill you on the way out

Oh god i need this in my signature

I WAS RLY TRYING TO PLAY LEGIT AND IMMERSIVE NOT USE ANY DUPES OR GLITCHES BUT THIS GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE. I WAS GATHERING STUFF FOR A RATHER LONG TIME I HAD MY CAMP SET UP AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I LOGGED IN ON A SERVER AND DIED WITH NO REASON NOBODY SHOT ME I JUST APPEARED AND SEC LATER I WAS DEAD AND ON DEBUG PLAINS WITH NO ITEMS.

GO PLAY WARZ LIKE I'M GONNA DO. WASTE OF TIME SHAME BECAUSE I RLY LIKED THAT GAME BEFORE I DISCOVERED THE TERRIBLE LEGION OF BUGS.

Let me pour you a nice big glass of

NO ONE FUCKING GIVES A SHIT