johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

I got into ACP but my server does not seem to be there. -.-

Please open a ticket if you have not done so already.

Thanks {JQF}Johnny. We renamed our server to NL.

Quick question about the ACP layer setting for Crosshair. We've set it to off, but when we enter the game it's still there. The server was shutdown when we changed it.

Should we edit a setting some place else as well?

Thanks {JQF}Johnny. We renamed our server to NL.

Quick question about the ACP layer setting for Crosshair. We've set it to off, but when we enter the game it's still there. The server was shutdown when we changed it.

Should we edit a setting some place else as well?

Yes, while the server is shutdown, go and edit the 'cfgdayz.ArmA2OAProfile' file

Find 'weaponCursor'

Change to 0

Save and Start Server

Can't say enough good things about Vilayer. We ordered a server a week ago and we had access in less than 24 hours. Service has been great so far and the one time we did hit a problem (today) it was fixed within 2 hours of opening a support ticket. Excellent hosting, would recommend to everybody looking for a host with great value for money.

• Like 2

Be prepared for an up coming sale :)

Any word? I'd like to purchase a server but have been waiting!

Aye aye,

Check with lee. He will give you the scoop on the sale :)

Lee is who? Sorry.

You have had a server on my parking space for over a week, I own location ID US358 and I demand you terminate your clone or I'm doing to make my best effort to do everything to piss you off.

Edited by Chernarus

You have had a server on my parking space for over a week, I own location ID US358 and I demand you terminate your clone or I'm doing to make my best effort to do everything to piss you off.

Contact the dayz team, they will contact Vilayer if that is the case.

Contact the dayz team, they will contact Vilayer if that is the case.

I fucking did, its been a week. I'm putting my ID up anyway just to piss the host off, maybe he will complain to Vilayer.

Edited by Chernarus

I have (my friend) connected in TS3, with our ticket number on our name, comeone at 11.30 AM say it will be resolved in approx 30min, we are at 04:49 PM, nobody come back, and always in the "pending configuration" channel...

So if someone can come and try to help us.....

tickets number #515282

thanks

Edited by Ezekiel1337

So, after 11 hours of waiting alone on the ts, always no support.

MUST I TAKE MY MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL AND GO AWAY ON ANOTHER HOSTER ???

• Like 1

I Have to say i was very happy with Vi up until i got repeated threats about getting blacklisted for locking our server down after being taken over by teleporters.

While I know this is not the fault of Vi ... We had to cancel our server.... and I hope everyone paying for a server right now would just do the same thing.

Cancel your server, show Rocket that we will not let the script kiddies and hacks run our servers.

Let him understand that it is the server admins... (THE GUYS PAYING) that run these server... not him... not them... WE RUN IT.

Or you can have a mod that nobody is willing to pay for hosting.... Enjoy your POS MOD Rocket... your rules suck....

• Like 1

Are you serious??? you claim that you can run and setup a server less than 4 to 5 hours. and i am waiting for an "instance ID" since 2 days for that!!!

I'm a lawyer, so i know laws and i know what you risk. American politic is very strict about guys who lie for take money!!! So what we do?

If guys live in United States, put the justice on there ass! They will pay for all their lies...

Edited by Nikos

Like you said they advertise they setup your server in 4 to 5 hours and they did deliver the server, you are just waiting for the instance ID. Arnt those 2 complete different things? I dont know much about the justice system in the US, but were I live they would just say that you got the server setup and deliverd to you like advertised it says nothing about getting a instance ID.

Edited by Chauz

Hi all, I have this problem TCP, : Description: HTTP 500 . Error processing request.

And : System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

at System.Collections.Stack.Pop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.Common.RecordCache.NewRecord () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.Common.Index.FindIndex (System.Object[] keys) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.Common.Index.Find (System.Object[] keys) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What is it ?

Thanks Boys.

Edited by Terenor

So, after 11 hours of waiting alone on the ts, always no support.

MUST I TAKE MY MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL AND GO AWAY ON ANOTHER HOSTER ???

TS isn't for support, open a ticket.

i have open a ticket.....

then, in addition, i'm going in ts with this number ticket in my nickname (as they recommended to do to speed up the process).....

You may use TS as additional support. Right now Casey and Lee are the only DayZ support staff available. As I am listed out of town until tomorrow afternoon. Things should then pick up.

Johnny

Ok, so , we have successed to join a team member of your staff, and he has succes to set up our server.

So the case is closed for me :)

So thank you Jeremy from the VL staff for helping us (and for have trying to speak french ;) and speak slowly to let me understand what he says).

The hardest thing is to enter in contact with someone, when it's done, it's become fast and all is good, thanks again.