Sign in to follow this  
Qev

Better running anim while holding a flashlight :)

I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I can jog while still holding a flashlight on-target. Just sayin'. :)

• Like 1

Can you also magically alter fixed character animations? No? Too bad, we won't have a not moving flashlight then.

In RL I would strap it to my shoulder strap of my backpack... but yeah would but nice but i'm pretty sure that's a fixed animation :(

Seems legit.

Is that how you introduce yourself to people at the pub, Teiwaz? Grow up bro.

Let me rephrase that for you nicely OP:

Considering the current restrictions DayZ faces this may not be possible. However, it is a great suggestion for if and when DayZ becomes a standalone game. I however can't multi-task that well and will have to disable this feature.

Personally, I would have looked at that problem and stated; how about a head torch? Follows where you look as well as freeing up the hands.

Edited by Haplo

Seems legit.

Is that how you introduce yourself to people at the pub, Teiwaz? Grow up bro.

Let me rephrase that for you nicely OP:

Considering the current restrictions DayZ faces this may not be possible. However, it is a great suggestion for if and when DayZ becomes a standalone game.

Personally, I would have looked at that problem and stated; how about a head torch? Follows where you look as well as freeing up the hands.

He is just trying to troll...badly might I add... and I dont think you would see him at a bar as he would be scared to leave his computer...

And I think I read somewhere that rocket and the team don't want to or have any plans to adding new light sources as they want more people to use chem-lights n flares but a head-torch would be good :)

AJ