Sign in to follow this  
Scratchz

To all spawn killers out there!

Than stop fucking playing the game or something? or do something good? You can look for helicopter crashes, you can look for a boat, you can get a vehicle, you can explore. There's tons of things to do ESPECIALLY when you're all geared up, it'll get alot easier plus you'll eventually run out of food/water so you need to find more. And it's also thrilling to go somewhere where there are alot of people, it really get's you on the nerves. That's also something you could do, even shooting people in cities is okay. It makes more sense than recklessly shooting at someone who's just spawned in. There is always something to do, and if you don't want to do that why the fuck are you even playing this game? Go play call of duty or battlefield or something if you like the kick of killing people. Or become a real life murderer if it means that much to you, just stop ruining other people's fun. Jerkwad. Also to you: Get a life;)

You are obviously too concerned over how other people enjoy the game. Get a life yourself, and maybe you won't have to act like a whiny bitch on the forums.

How about hunting players with good gear instead? Too scared?

we do, nothing more fun than a grp vs grp shootout, an to all the "fuck off" reply. i do feel better allready :)

You are obviously too concerned over how other people enjoy the game. Get a life yourself, and maybe you won't have to act like a whiny bitch on the forums.

Concern towards other people is what most people with a life actually do O.o

We do it because your tears are just too delicious.

I know it's a quote but well, I'm not crying. I'm speaking for all people that are annoyed by you low-life scumbags.

Edited by Scratchz

we do, nothing more fun than a grp vs grp shootout, an to all the "fuck off" reply. i do feel better allready :)

Group vs Group is hell alot different as killing new-spawns. It's also much more fair because your both geared up and having fun.

I didn't say fuck off, I just said your a low son of a bitch annoying people for no reason.

(TL;DR at bottom for you lazy folk)

Scratchz, you are a very special person. Typically I just let people with your style of logic just hang themselves with their own rope, but in this case, I feel compelled to have a short conversation with you. You paint a picture of yourself as a champion of the defenseless new spawns, campaigning against "idiots without cognitive skills" that derive their enjoyment from PvP. There are a good many people who share your viewpoint, and look upon people like myself as some sort of tyrant. However, there is plenty of evidence on these forums of "Bandit Hunters" banding together to help give new spawns a chance, grouping up in truly epic fashion to preserve the style of gameplay that they think should be had. You could have done something similar, and been far more productive in my opinion. It beats the hell out of this retarded ass statement you wrote...

F*CKING STOP SPAWN KILLING YOU F*CKING BASTARDS.

Wth is your problem, it doesn't make any sense to kill anyone that has just newly spawned. It's useless especially because you won't find SHIT on their bodies, and still it happens. WHY! Why should you do such a thing, it has no use you only annoy everyone you shoot for no f*cking reason. People playing games are no-lifers already but doing that, that makes you alot lot worse as a normal bandit. At least bandits shoot other people to survive, you don't do shit. You're just being a faggot by killing new spawns. It didn't happen to me that often, just twice, but all the stories I hear jesus christ get a f*cking life or something stupid dickheads.

In regards to you telling me to get a life, I could go on a tirade about how I have a full time job, provide for my wife (emotionally and financially) and soon to be born child, have other hobbies including hunting, fishing, and vehicle restoration... blahblahblah. However this would boil down to a petty "he said she said" bullshit argument. So lets just keep this shit simple, I play games because I like to play games, and I will never stop playing games based on some ignorant forum trolls opinion that I need to go outside. The fact that you even throw around baseless insults such as these makes you and the cause you are fighting for look sad.

In regards to the original topic, you wanted to know why I do this. Dumb question, but the answer is because its FUN. I earned the right to do it by surviving the hell that is spawning on the coast. The fact that it is tough to survive in this game is A GOOD THING. I dont play DayZ to have some generic pussified gaming experience where some faggot holds my hand and skips with me all the way to the northwest airfield. It would cheapen the entire experience, and DayZ would have died long ago. I have been spawn killed before. I changed my tactics, I adapted. The fact that there are people out there looking to slay my noob ass makes my successes that much sweeter. Getting off the coast and getting geared is an accomplishment, and your reward is to gear the hell up and do whatever you want. For me, it is going back to the coast for some good ol' PvP. At the other end of the spectrum, you have successful survivors, who have adapted to the environment, and established order in the wasteland. CQF and Freeside Trading Co. come to mind, however there are others out there that successfully enjoy the unique challenges this game has to offer. You seem to derive enjoyment by attempting to belittle people on the forums for legit playstyles. Perhaps you are the one who needs a lifestyle change? But hey, it isnt my place to judge.

TL;DR

Your not accomplishing anything by posting this trash. You are polluting the DayZ forums of all places with shit like "fairness" and made up statistics such as;

Btw, not all people are like that.

At least a quarter of all people on the world are different than that, and I think even more.

May I suggest that you attempt to start a bandit hunting group, like many other reasonable dayz players have? It would accomplish both of our goals. You would make Chernarus a safer place, and I would very much love hunting your ass! Make the game what you want it to be, and everyone wins. However, in the end it is your choice, and you can choose to continue with your garbage posts and baseless insults. Just like I can choose to continue with my killing sprees!

• Like 6

Good GOD man! You started this topic in the Bandits Lair? That took some Beans.

• Like 1

Wow, after reading this, I will definately stop! Thanks for enlightening me!

• Like 4

Wth is your problem, it doesn't make any sense to kill anyone that has just newly spawned. It's useless especially because you won't find SHIT on their bodies, and still it happens. WHY! Why should you do such a thing, it has no use you only annoy everyone you shoot for no f*cking reason. People playing games are no-lifers already but doing that, that makes you alot lot worse as a normal bandit. At least bandits shoot other people to survive, you don't do shit. You're just being a faggot by killing new spawns. It didn't happen to me that often, just twice, but all the stories I hear jesus christ get a f*cking life or something stupid dickheads.

* ULTRA FACEPALM*

Having fun back there in the 80's?

Are you retarded?

First; This game isn't meant to kill people for fun, it's meant for realistic survival purposes.

Second; That's right, it's a game. Not real life, but even better. Not real life, but even better.

It's fun to play, but if you fuckfaces do such stupid nonsensical things it get's alot less fun for people that are actually trying to ENJOY the game for what it's made for. This game is a simulator of real life, and it's purpose is to Scavenge, Slay bandits and zombies and Survive.

This game is not meant for retards enjoying theirselfs ruining the fun for other people. Even if Call of Duty or Battlefield isn't the same, you can still play another game in which it actually IS the purpose killing new spawns. Like for example Ace of Spades, in that game it's a good thing to kill new-spawns and it gives just as much of a kick as in this game the only difference is that it isn't perma-death.

First; In a real zombie apocalypse there would no doubt be people who would kill others for what little supplies they may be carrying. And who are you to say what Rocket had in mind when he made the game? Sure, he didn't want a deathmatch, but it's presumptuous to say that you're playing the game better than someone else (unless you're talking about being better at the game, obviously). Also; " it get's alot less fun for people that are actually trying to ENJOY the game". Believe it or not, KOSers are also trying to enjoy the game. If you're going to whine about the way someone else is playing, provided they aren't cheating or hacking, you don't deserve to play.

"Second; That's right, it's a game. Not real life, but better."

This coming from the guy who just called anyone who plays games a no-lifer.

Also "That's right, it's a game" followed almost straight after by "This game is a simulator of real life" looks stupid. Stop contradicting yourself.

"[...]it's purpose is to Scavenge, Slay bandits and zombies and Survive."

See my first point.

Edited by Stompopolos
  • Like 2

lol, gotta a good chuckle outta the OP.

but more to the point, what you might think of as "spawn killing" is almost always avoidable. I've been playing for several hundred hours and have never once been "spawn killed" (i.e spawning into getting shot), its almost always a fresh spawn running to a high risk area like cherno, elektro, or the bolata airfield. If my group enters an area to loot, we control that area till we leave (usally about 3-7+ of us, including overwatch). Our rule of engagement are now to kill anything that moves, now we don't do this to be dicks. if we kill a fresh spawn its more of a "in the wrong place at the wrong time kinda thing".

At one time we would attempt to loot area's quitely and get out with as little voilence as possbile, but to many times have we let people go only to have them come running at us flailing an enfield in the air firing wildly >5 min's later (we have lost people to this as well). In fact several times we have had axe weilding nut jobs try to run us down, and let me tell you running at 5 men armed with automatic weapons with an axe is not a good idea.

basicly what im trying to say is that it isnt always out of malice, but rather self preservation. Stop the problem before it becomes a problem. If you what to avoid getting killed quickly dont run straight into hotspots, or if you do don't complain when you get lit-up.

just a freindly PSA from the guy that shot you in your brain-box. :)

• Like 1

Stop complaining about bandits killing players that have nothing. Just because they have nothing doesn't mean they deserve special treatment. It most certainly doesn't mean I shouldn't kill a player running through a town like a retard, just because they have no weapons. If they are playing in a way that means they can be killed by a bandit easily, then they deserve to die. Simple as that.

Than stop fucking playing the game or something? or do something good? You can look for helicopter crashes, you can look for a boat, you can get a vehicle, you can explore. There's tons of things to do ESPECIALLY when you're all geared up, it'll get alot easier plus you'll eventually run out of food/water so you need to find more. And it's also thrilling to go somewhere where there are alot of people, it really get's you on the nerves. That's also something you could do, even shooting people in cities is okay. It makes more sense than recklessly shooting at someone who's just spawned in. There is always something to do, and if you don't want to do that why the fuck are you even playing this game? Go play call of duty or battlefield or something if you like the kick of killing people. Or become a real life murderer if it means that much to you, just stop ruining other people's fun. Jerkwad. Also to you: Get a life;)

Why the fuck do you have such a fucking problem with spawn killing? You have no gear, ok good! So then you shouldn't give shit if you die or not. I shoot anyone, at anytime, at any place. You never know if your going to get shot, so why not shoot first? Killing noobs=More stuff for you to loot in the next town/area with loot. Killing noobs=Less likely to die from that same noob later down the road. Killing noobs=Sometimes fun, if you get creative with it. I used tons of noobs as target practice for the real deal, same with my mates. If you don't like it, why don't you get a life, and get the fuck off this game. :D

[*EDIT*]It litterally just came to me.

-Why the fuck are you playing a MILITARY COMBAT SIMULATION, if you scared to die?

Edited by Joe_Craft
  • Like 2

I just said your a low son of a bitch annoying people for no reason.

the reason is that i like it... but actually im not that much around the coast, but ya shud start defend yourself, run to a barn and pick up a rifle, then you are armed and can shoot back, if u get killed on spawn its not a big deal, ya didnt loose anything exept a few minutes.

Okay, I see some really dumb replies here, although they're intelligently written, so imma clarify some shit:

I'm saying there's no reason to fucking kill new-spawns, I didn't say it happened to me that often but I see it happen to alot of people.

The problem isn't that you fucking lose your stuff. The problem is restarting which takes, for some people, quite some time.

It's a simulator of real life and in real life I'm afraid to die, so? I bet more than half of the world is afraid of dying, especially by a gun or melee weapon.

Also, I didn't say I was no no-lifer, I am, but come on why the hell would you do something useless. The fact that "It's just a game" makes it more useless as it already is to shoot people who just newly spawned in.

And to the dipshits replying to my replies on the other idiots, I don't give a shit what you all had to say. I do not find it urgent to read unless it doesn't sound offensive.

Now I do know some reasons to kill new-spawns thanks to starting this topic, but I still find it a low thing to do. Whatever your reason is.

Edited by Scratchz

I gotta say that was pretty damn smart of that person and it really explains why some people shoot noobs. But if you see someone, you start shooting at that guy, and he'll just run around like a mad-man without pulling any gun i'd say you're pretty damn stupid.

And still it's low to shoot someone just new or someone that isn't going to shoot you.

Here is the problem. That guy that just spawned is perfectly peaceful. At that moment. You dont know who really is who they say they are in this game, that is something you will learn. He could join you, but pop you in the head when he finds a Makarov. How do you know if he is very experienced, and knows all the loot spawns? He could follow you, and kill you the moment you find good gear. I have been with partners who have stuck out for me in some insane ways. I broke me legs while getting chased by zombies, and he killed all of them instead of leaving me. How do you know your partner wont shoot you in the leg if the zombie horde is to big, and wants to get away? This very same partner took out a squad of bandits for me, he could have ran, I had an enfield and he had an AKS-KOBRA. we would always give each other the last bit of our supplies. But then we got to some crazy loot. He wanted some of the gear I took, but didn't complain. He even persuaded me to take some other stuff that apparently would be very useful later on. Then we got to a secluded spot, put a tent down, stashed the gear,, and when that was all said and done, he took out a pistol and shot me in the face. He said "Sorry, but this is really good gear and I have a couple friends on skype who could use this shit. Did I rage? Yes. But I came back and played more. See you never know if or when someone will betray you, and sometimes it is better to kill them then find out when. A dead player who just spawned is a dead threat. Who knows if or when they get some gear and decide to use it on you.

• Like 2

Here is the problem. That guy that just[...]

That's what I call a great story with a great truth, one hell of an explanation you got there.

You really opened my eyes a bit, not meant sarcastic. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

fuck you and your shit

>implying anyone gives a fuck

fuck you and your shit

>implying anyone gives a fuck

No thanks I don't like getting fucked by a dude ^^