JDM (DayZ)

New Dayz Developer

Who would you want to finish development of Dayz if it became a stand alone game.  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• EA (Dice?)
    • Ubisoft
    • Bethesda
    • Valve
    • THQ
    • Activision
    • No one, Leave it to Rocket and his team
    • Blizzard
    • Smaller unknown game company, Specify below
    • Other company, Specify below

But opinions do matter. We're here to test a game because we want it to turn out good, not because we want it to sell really well.

Playing anything other than Street Sweeper Simulator is just a waste of time to be honest.

Right, and I agree with that. But that is a game that has been completed, this is a game that isn't.

Assassin's Creed wouldn't have... uh... three? four? games if it was a bad game. You or I just don't like it. Personally, the controls made me rage and I couldn't get into it. Which is why I said my opinion doesn't matter. I can't open my mouth about something I hardly know about and say "Meh its mediocre" when its not exactly the game I want to play to begin with.

Street Sweeper Sim was derped out, it used to be about teamwork - holding bins open n shit, now its all trucks and robotic arms wtf

• Like 1

You forgot to add Rockstar to the poll - DayZ: GTA edition anyone? :D

Edited by Sinoby

Those were such fucking stupid suggests aside from the god Rocket, sorry.

Right, and I agree with that. But that is a game that has been completed, this is a game that isn't.

Assassin's Creed wouldn't have... uh... three? four? games if it was a bad game. You or I just don't like it. Personally, the controls made me rage and I couldn't get into it. Which is why I said my opinion doesn't matter. I can't open my mouth about something I hardly know about and say "Meh its mediocre" when its not exactly the game I want to play to begin with.

Personally, Assassin's Creed is my favourite game series of all time and I am more than pumped for AC III. But I'm glad you didn't just flame it because you disliked whatever it is you dislike about it.

• Like 1

EA were voted the worst company in America, and for a good reason.

Ubisoft will turn DayZ into a DRM fest.

Bethesda will make a good DayZ map but will leave us with the exact same mechanics as FO / TES, plus, they have yet to make an MP game (correct me if wrong).

Valve should focus on HL3.

THQ isn't such a good company, their games can be good, but they're not mindblowing.

Activision will make DayZ a blowing success, selling millions of copies.. It will then create sequels and copy-paste content from the original one, abandoning it.

Blizzard will make DayZ into an MMORPG with Micropayments and every spoiled brat with rich parents will have top tier loot.

Just leave it to Rocket.

Personally, Assassin's Creed is my favourite game series of all time and I am more than pumped for AC III. But I'm glad you didn't just flame it because you disliked whatever it is you dislike about it.

I feel like if I don't know about something, I have no right to talk about it.

I feel like if I don't know about something, I have no right to talk about it.

Every one of you U.B.C.S boys seem to share their opinion on everything. Don't act like you don't.

Every one of you U.B.C.S boys seem to share their opinion on everything. Don't act like you don't.

Hops, Ooski, and Zan. Most definitely. I won't talk about something unless I have actual research on it. Never said I didn't. I just said I won't unless I know something about it.

Hops, Ooski, and Zan. Most definitely. I won't talk about something unless I have actual research on it. Never said I didn't. I just said I won't unless I know something about it.

I've played 2 out of the 4 AC games. The reason I haven't played the other 2 is that the 2 I played weren't that great at all, so don't jump on my case about 'saying things i know nothing about'.

Edited by AussieStig

I believe that Rocket should do as he sees fit. It is his vision after all. Any of the big companies would just meddle with it and it wouldn't be what he wanted in the end.

You picked pretty much every shit developer out there. Good job, son.

Some of the companies, yes. But to say Valve is shit...I'm sorry, but that is one of the furthest things from the truth I've ever read. But yeah, Activision and EA are pretty shitty. Not sure about the others as much, but definitely not Valve.

I don't say any developers there, except Blizzard.

I think you meant "which publisher would you like to milk this game for everything it has"

...or maybe blizzard

The standalone would cost $60 and we wouldn't see it come out for years. Screw that.

I've played 2 out of the 4 AC games. The reason I haven't played the other 2 is that the 2 I played weren't that great at all, so don't jump on my case about 'saying things i know nothing about'.

I said I shouldn't say anything, you however. I am unsure. I wouldn't say at all you don't know anything about it, because you could tell me you turn into a ferret to climb walls and I would believe you. Lol.

Leave it to Rocket and his Team. Screw the big guys! ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

• Like 1

Bohemia Interactive

Edit: With Rocket as a project leader ofc

Edited by Blaf
  • Like 1

Valve or Ubisoft usually make good reliable games that are also good online.

Edit:

I still voted to keep Rocket, but if I had to choose it'd be ^

Edited by CerebralZombie

I'm thinking EA with an annual update a la NHL or Madden.

I think it's incredible narrowminded of Rocket not to cater to the hockey and football fans. Everyone loves sports games, maybe lose the zombies also, it's been done to death.

Anyone but EA, the worthless pieces of shit.

Most publishers seem to dumb down games and make them easier, rocket makes it more like games used to be I think anyone but rocket would probably cave in on alot of the things that make this mod so good.