Igor (DayZ)

Remove Hats, it's against my friend's religion

My friend can't play DayZ because wearing a hat is illegal to his religion. Any headgear for the matter of fact. He bought Combined Operations and now is restricted from playing until this is done. Please remove the caps, gracias.

• Like 1

My friend can't play DayZ because wearing a hat is illegal to his religion. Any headgear for the matter of fact. He bought Combined Operations and now is restricted from playing until this is done. Please remove the caps, gracias.

Not sure if trolling or serious

• Like 2

I'd love to walk into his church wearing a pillar of hats.

kthnxbai.

• Like 7

it is illegal to wear a hat but it is legal to shoot people.. religion at its best

edit: fixed a typo so that Cyclonis can sleep better

Edited by moriak
  • Like 4

it is illegal to wear a hat but it is legal to shoot people.. religion at it's best

I just wanted to point out that you should've used "its" instead of "it's" in that sentence.

Toodles.

Disgusting. Honestly, it's pretty retarded to me. I may be an Atheist, however I still respect religious views that make sense and aren't out to harm the rest of the world. Whoever is denying your friend access to a game simply because his character wears a hat deserves to be shot for having no sense of separation between real life and games.

• Like 11

Wow, its a game? I'm no racist but thats the stupidist thing I've heard all day, is there some kind of code that relates no hats in games. Just play...

Edited by FrankFisher

my religion requires me to wear a hat as i believe the sun is evil and will infiltrate my brain please make hats bigger

• Like 4

I guess he can't play TF2 either.

Being a hat simulator and all...

• Like 8

What about Team Fortress 2?

Seriously guys, he's pulling a fast one on you.

EDIT: Sonofa... Sniped!

Edited by Max Planck

I'd like to be given the choice of a hat or not.

I'm sure some choice will come soonish, but it's pro***ly far down the list of "to do" things for the devs at the mo.

Please tell me what religion is against virtual hats?

The Church of Troll?

Scientrology.

• Like 10

My religion doesnt allow the consumption of baked beans. This is because we worship mr. Bean.

• Like 4

troll-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol

If this was in any way serious, isn't there some religious war or something your friend could be doing instead of this ?

• Like 1

its just a video game, thats stupid

LOL he bought a military simulation game that is full of helmets and complains theres a piece of headwear in it ?. Im not sure your friend is entirely there, perhaps a beer short of a sixpack ?

But yeah unless your a sungod worshipper than hats are needed, obvious troll but I had to laugh, good job :)

Why!?!? Why bring religions into this? I'm a devout catholic, and think that most people who post bullshit about religions "deserve to be shot". I don't care if you don't believe in god, just stop walking around saying, I'm an atheist..... It's just fucking stupid.

I have a 4 year old son.

Please remove all guns, gore, zombies, fighting, bad words or name calling, and otherwise unpleasantness from this mod.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Why!?!? Why bring religions into this? I'm a devout catholic, and think that most people who post bullshit about religions "deserve to be shot". I don't care if you don't believe in god, just stop walking around saying, I'm an atheist..... It's just fucking stupid.

Err what ?

The OP is coming from a "religious" viewpoint (though trolling lets run with this for a minute), so it was not the big bad "atheist" that was posting "bullshit", it was a religious person (surprise surprise), and stop walking round going "I'm a devout catholic".... it's just fucking stupid.

• Like 3