Sign in to follow this  
chaossound

czech vest pouch, is there a point?

I mean hoenstly is there? it's 2 slots less than the one we spawn with? maybe it should be the other way around?

I mean hoenstly is there? it's 2 slots less than the one we spawn with? maybe it should be the other way around?

It will eventually be used to add extra back pack space hopefully.

I think you're misunderstanding.

The Czech backpack is considerably larger than the Coyote Patrol Pack.

See this for reference on the backpack sizes: http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Backpack

==Edit==

Wow, you're right. Dafuck?

Never noticed it xD I always end up getting lucky and searching a firehouse or two and finding a Coyote

Edited by Tsyn

See this for reference on the backpack sizes: http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Backpack

That is the backpack sir.

The vest pouch is a smaller backpack than the starter one by about 2 spaces.

Vest pouch not Backpack

That is the backpack sir.

The vest pouch is a smaller backpack than the starter one by about 2 spaces.

Vest pouch not Backpack

Yeah, noticed that after I posted... Lmao, fingers are a bit faster than my mind :c

==Edit==

Wow, you're right. Dafuck?

Never noticed it xD I always end up getting lucky and searching a firehouse or two and finding a Coyote

There's a czech pouch and czech backpack. The pouch is what he's asking about and OP yes it is bsaically useless xD. Maybe if you wanted to be less obvious

It does have its very limited uses. If you have gear you dont want to lose you can put them in a tent and then use the Pouch to just take ammo if you are doing a raid.

Other than that yeah, pretty useless. It should be the backpack you get when you Respawn.

its used so you can snipe without showing a backpack in the bushes and still have extra slots, when laying down. ghillie suit made them obsolete by covering yer backpack

Edited by GhostHawx1
  • Like 1

There's a czech pouch and czech backpack. The pouch is what he's asking about and OP yes it is bsaically useless xD. Maybe if you wanted to be less obvious

you sir, are right.

its to be less obvious. its small, but its good for a sniper to carry some mags, or some food in there.

yeah remove the czech pouch, or make it the default pack. Also i wanna know the packs slot limit before i pick it up.

yeah remove the czech pouch, or make it the default pack. Also i wanna know the packs slot limit before i pick it up.

You can just mouse over a pack on the ground and select open "pack name" to view inside. That'll show you how many slots it has without picking it up.