Martyca3839

DUCKING THUNDERDOME!!!

What the fuck is this shit? Some fucking virgin hacker just spawning people into a fortress and if you alt f4 you die automatically. I know people are going to be like 'aw dont whine, its an aloha', Fuck you Iam gonna whine and bitch and moan and rant because thats some fucking catolina wine mixer bullshit, fuck you hacker scum I hope your families die in fires, alot on your plate Rocket? I can appreciate that but dont add a fucking loading screen to something thats fucked!!!!

[Warned - Calm down - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 5

If it was a fucking thunder dome, I would win. Unfortunately, it's in game.

Sucks, though.

Have you tried alcohol? I heard it does wonders to people with your mood.

• Like 3

Umad, bro? No, but seriously, I've never had this happen to me, but it sounds fun. I would gladly give up my gear and life to have the chance to enjoy one of these Thunderdomes.

yea its basically every server but its kindergarden to program the game to where it wouldn't save your character in the hive under those circumstances.... there are millions of achievements in every game, the server would have 3 "achievements" that when activated would disallow any saving to hive for next 60 seconds.

FIrst "achievement" from ground level to 20 meters or more in the air in 1/10 second = no save for next 60 seconds

Second "achievement" ported from current location to 100 meter or more away in 1/10 second = no save for next 60 seconds

Third "achievement" turn into any animal = no save for next 60 seconds on hive.

Thank me later.

• Like 2

What the fuck is this shit? Some fucking virgin hacker just spawning people into a fortress and if you alt f4 you die automatically. I know people are going to be like 'aw dont whine, its an aloha', Fuck you Iam gonna whine and bitch and moan and rant because thats some fucking catolina wine mixer bullshit, fuck you hacker scum I hope your families die in fires, alot on your plate Rocket? I can appreciate that but dont add a fucking loading screen to something thats fucked!!!!

Say would you be american per chance?.

Edited by Tallpoppy

Umad, bro? No, but seriously, I've never had this happen to me, but it sounds fun. I would gladly give up my gear and life to have the chance to enjoy one of these Thunderdomes.

Seriously. There's a way better Thunder Dome out there. It's called 'Every Other First Person Shooter On The Market'.

Edited by JubeiDOK

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55837-dear-treudat-admin-of-us-1343/

I got thunder domed, but I didn't die for alt-f4ing. I almost did, apparently the thunder dome is in the middle of NWAF. When I logged back on today I was like "oh grea- POP POP POP" as a kid wtih a DMR opened up on me. Good thing bads gonna bad and I got away.

I did get banned away from my loot stash and vehicles though, which honestly pisses me off more than dying would have.

alot on your plate Rocket? I can appreciate that but dont add a fucking loading screen to something thats fucked!!!!

EXACTLY!!! Forget the BS fancy stuff that has no operational function and sort the fundamental aspects of this awesome game that's making us want to walk away so soon, not because of boredom, but because playing and gathering gear is POINTLESS when you loose all your gear that took 2 weeks to gather due to a bug. Or the the fkn little dweebs with round spectacles in desperate need of a haircut hacking the servers so easily with no official acknowledgement from dev team on the issue.

• Like 2

fehfd.gif

EXACTLY!!! Forget the BS fancy stuff that has no operational function and sort the fundamental aspects of this awesome game that's making us want to walk away so soon, not because of boredom, but because playing and gathering gear is POINTLESS when you loose all your gear that took 2 weeks to gather due to a bug. Or the the fkn little dweebs with round spectacles in desperate need of a haircut hacking the servers so easily with no official acknowledgement from dev team on the issue.

Dude, I totally saw one of those guys in real life! I had no idea I was in the presence of a real live ***er! Now that I know what they look like I'll keep my eye out for them.

My friend and I were on the server too. We thought it was hilarious. He grabbed a bunch of grenades from one of those hack boxes and started tossing them around at everyone. I died pretty quick since I was unarmed, but it was funny. Don't take it so hard.

im sorry but i agree with the guy goin insane lol rocket does need to sort his shit out and instead of making a loading screen sort out the game with hackers (go to punkbuster at least it works) ive got my own server and had nothin but problems with battle eye and i cant disable the shit because the server wont work then its dumb

Man. Why are people so mad about the thunderdome. Yes you lose your loot, but THERES EVERY SINGLE GUN IN THE CRATES AT THE CORNER OF THE PLACE. I have yet to go to the thunderdome, but If I did go there, I would simply go to the ammo crates, grab a gun, shoot people trying to get to the crates, and grab all the good stuff, and simply abort.