Sign in to follow this  
Guest cRy

This game is not what you think... It isn't about your..

Guest cRy

Gear. Nor stats. Nor your QQ.

It is about running with a group that you trust, one hundred percent won't shoot you in the back after you help them. It is about the experience of team work, real team work. Not killing one person in 5 hours of gameplay with a group of 5+ people. It is about tactics and seeing how well you would fare in this type of situation.

Get over that you just got your 50 and I come behind you and kill you... Too quick for you apparently... NO DC FOR YOU!

Get over the fact your stats reset when you put on other clothing. BOOHOO.

Get over the fact that vehicle kills, whether in a physical form or mounted weaponary doesn't give you kill count.

WHO FUCKING CARES!

Apparently you all do. Between the DC'ers, META, Hackers, and bitch made players, this game will eventually die. BET!

• Like 4

Pretty sure the game is about whatever you want it to be, that could be working in a team or killing survivors or running a shuttlebus for new spawns etc

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

Guest cRy

Pretty sure the game is about whatever you want it to be

See, the fact remains that my style of game play is well within the guide lines of the ToS. DCin, META (for tactical position) and Scripting is not. So, with that said, what gives the right to take away my kill because you just got that nifty weapon? I'll be waiting for your logical response. I bet it will never come.

You Sir, have my beans.

Just, it won't die. As you said "Get over that you just got your 50 and I come behind you and kill you... Too quick for you apparently... NO DC FOR YOU! "

That's the way to deal with DC'ers for now. I do the same and only one DC'ed on me in over 200 firefights I have. I either surprise them from behind or take them out with my sniper. No time to hit Alt+f4 :)

Nice post btw

Guest cRy

ITT: Everyone must play Dayz the way OP wants.

Play the way you want. But, don't QQ about KoS. Don't dare DC if I jack you. Stand and fight like a man. What does that say about you when you can't even take lumps in a video game. It says you are a little kid, is what it says about you.

Guest cRy

This counts as a QQ Post as well.

kthnxbai.

Yeah, cause anyone that brings up a valid point is QQ'n. You are daft.

Play the way you want. But, don't QQ about KoS. Don't dare DC if I jack you. Stand and fight like a man. What does that say about you when you can't even take lumps in a video game. It says you are a little kid, is what it says about you.

You assume much.

Huh, what does your OP have to do with scripting? I spent the morning picking up people in a car and driving them into town, the game gives players the right to do whatever they choose, that's the whole point. If all you are complaining about is cheaters and hackers then see the other hundreds of threads on the same issue, hopefully those will be sorted by the time the game gets released, in the mean time either deal with it or play something else until it gets sorted.

Edited by smasht_AU

Guest cRy

You assume much.

No, apparently my generalization went over your head. If you don't do those things, why take offense?

No. It's about anything you want it to be about. "Sandbox". If you want to run around with your buddies farming loot, have at it. I'm happy with what I'm doing in game.

Guest cRy

Your point is just as valid as the other QQ threads.

You are missing that part of your brain that processes logic. I play within ToS. They do not.

Guest cRy

Huh, what does your OP have to do with scripting? I spent the morning picking up people in a car and driving them into town, the game gives players the right to do whatever they choose, that's the whole point.

By all means, gather them up in one spot. But don't dare DC when I blow your shit up. next!

Guest cRy

Of course this post falls short.

Know why?

Self entitlement. One day, when you pay for your PC's and games, you will understand why I am posting these.

You all ruin the game. My KoS style does not. I make it exciting. Face it, you need me. I don't need you, though. In fact, I would much rather not have to deal with newbs that don't know what they are doing in half the fights.

I want my adrenaline dump back. I congratulate players that kill me. Even if they act all douchey like they just killed Manson, or something.

Maybe if you were adults and paid for your own stuff, you wouldn't be QQ all over the place. I know 80% that does this BS are little kids. Where are your parents? Oh, that is right, enjoying their lives not raising you properly.

The only person acting like a child here is you, probably woud have helped if you made your point clearer in the first place instead of going on a massive tangent about how your way is the only correct way to play the game.

• Like 1

Guest cRy

I love how you divert from answering my question.

Play on playah!

Heh.

Basically, you know I am right but because my stance is strong and in your face you can't help yourself and want to play devils advocate. I hope it works out for you.

Sycophantic.

Pretty sure the game is about whatever you want it to be, that could be working in a team or killing survivors or running a shuttlebus for new spawns etc

This. Thanks for writing this so I didn't have to.

/thread.

• Like 1

What was your question exactly?

I don't believe we ever disagreed, you just did a terrible job of explaining what you were talking about in the first place.

The only person acting like a child here is you, probably woud have helped if you made your point clearer in the first place instead of going on a massive tangent about how your way is the only correct way to play the game.

What smash said! x10

Calling other people "Kids" every time they disagree with you, is kinda like being a kid yourself.

Long story short, you're not hip, not cool, not even witty. At the end of the day, you're just another user sitting behind the anonymity of the internet trolling a forum like a tough guy.

bra-fucking-vo good sir. <golf clap>

Edited by kentk94
  • Like 4

What smash said! x10

Calling other people "Kids" every time they disagree with you, is kinda like being a kid yourself.

Long story short, you're not hip, not cool, not even witty. At the end of the day, you're just another user sitting behind the anonymity of the internet trolling a forum like a tough guy.

bra-fucking-vo good sir. <golf clap>

Had to be said. HAVE SOME BEANS!

• Like 1

Had to be said. HAVE SOME BEANS!

om nom nom. They were awesome.

Guest cRy

My original statement was about the fact that this game is about the experience. Not about items or stats.

The people that think this way are DCin and when that doesn't work, they come with hacks. Both are illegal in the ToS.

My question is, why do you feel the need to placate to them? They are the reason this game is going to shit, real quickly.

I say ban them all. Then, when they have to beg their parents for another 30 bucks for a game they just bought. They will have to explain that they are lil bitches and they broke the rules and got banned.

Followed by an ass kicking (from a decent parent) for being a lil shit.

Logic falls short on children. Which is why I call people that argue this point, children. You think this is my first merry go round? I have argued this before in other communities. I will be damned if this beautiful concept/game gets fucked over by their or your mentality.

I play the game. I win most, lose some. I don't DC. I don't hack. I take my lumps.

Was that clear enough?

I am still waiting. You decided, to take up their case when you came in talking shit. Cause that is all it is, shit. I made valid points. Try to keep up.

And Kent... Do you play on us 195? I am just curious.

Edited by cRy