MikeTupper

why do people complain about disconnecting?

You kill on sight for fun, I alt-f4 for fun.

That's cool. But Alt+F4ing is officially bug exploitation and cheating as stated by the guy who made this game. Killing on sight is not. So yeah -- Grats on that, I guess?

Edited by itputsthelotion

The difference between people who alt f4 and people who kill on sight, is that killing on sight is allowed and nothing will change about it.

Alt F4'ing is going to be patched out and taken care of. And when you'll be on your desktop, safely assuming you're OK, your body is going to be standing idly and ripe for the picking.

• Like 1

well, someone gave me their beans

Heh, the person who gave you their beans is called 'Fluttershy <3' - a 'Brony'. I don't think that reflects well on your argument.

"When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

:D

Edited by Daze
  • Like 1

You kill on sight for fun, I alt-f4 for fun.

exactly, fuck these PK assholes..

if people wanna pop other players for no other reasons then they saw them, i full understand the player getting popped DCing..

if you dont wanna fight a DCer, then heres an idea, dont shoot at them..

If you put yourself in a position to be killed or by random happenstance you get murdered, you should accept your fate. This game is called shit happens (or is it dayz?) For a reason.

yeah. PK is just as dumb. My survivor is at 14 days and has a murder count of 0.

exactly, fuck these PK assholes..

if people wanna pop other players for no other reasons then they saw them, i full understand the player getting popped DCing..

if you dont wanna fight a DCer, then heres an idea, dont shoot at them..

If you don't want to risk fighting players, how about you play a single player game? They do exist.

DC'ing is an exploit, it's no better than spawning jets or teleporting.

If you don't want to risk fighting players, how about you play a single player game? They do exist.

DC'ing is an exploit, it's no better than spawning jets or teleporting.

soon as Dayz has a SP version, you can bet thats what will happen.. till then i'll avoid asshats like the plague..

its funny how PK players always expect non-PK players to conform instead of the other way round..this is a sandbox, not everyone wants to run around killing other players for shitsngiggles..

get over yourself

• Like 2

I think that DCing should be rewarded with testicular cancer. Apparently they don't need balls anyhow.

Thank you.

soon as Dayz has a SP version, you can bet thats what will happen.. till then i'll avoid asshats like the plague..

its funny how PK players always expect non-PK players to conform instead of the other way round..this is a sandbox, not everyone wants to run around killing other players for shitsngiggles..

get over yourself

It's not that extravagant to expect people not to use hacks and exploits.

I don't kill other players by the way, I don't know why you would assume so.

Edited by Max Planck

yeah. PK is just as dumb. My survivor is at 14 days and has a murder count of 0.

...I wonder why.

get over yourself

This, allthough i dont agree with alt+f4 or whatever it was, I also dont think its fair that all the PKers EXPECT EVERBODY to just bend over and take it up the ass when they run into them. I have seen many bandits reply to posts saying "This is a sandbox game, banditry isnt taboo, anybody can play it how they want to" They always go around flashing this statement which is hypocrisy at its finest as they are totally blind to the fact that some people want to play and not kill other players.

The bandits say if this is the case then these players should just avoid bandits like the plague and if they cant it is their own fault for failing at the game, but when said bandits sole aim is to track down players and kill them it isnt that easy all the time...

I dont know if its been mentioned in any other posts, but the other argument bandits have to defend their playstyle, you know "but in a real zombie apocalypse people wouldnt try to band together" well I have my own thoughts on that too, the main difference between this GAME and a never-gunna-happen-but-if-it-did REAL zombie apocalypse is that in a real one zombies wouldnt respawn, get some groups together in a real world zombie apocalypse and wiping out the zombies alltogether wouldnt be so hard with the weapons on offer in this game. though of course there would be the odd nutter who wants to live out their lifelong fantasy of ending innocent peoples lives just for the hell of it.

Bandits stop using poorly thought out excuses for your actions, just admit you all get your kicks from griefing other players, and yes i've been killed by bandits, and no im not QQ'ing about it, bandit griefers are in the game and that will never change, i have accepted that, i also havent been killed by that many though, and only in high risk areas which is why i dont QQ about it. At the same time i have only ever had one murder, and that was when someone shot at one of my friends first (he nearly bled out in fact) and also only killed one bandit, and that was only in revenge for him killing another of my friends, so I am capable of fighting back.

That is all

• Like 1

You know it's rampant, when chickenshit bitches are proudly justifying exploiting on the forums.

Sir you fucking fail at the game. Survival? And you disconnect when you're scared and in danger..

We just saw a bitch in a ghillie suit/M4SD gun down a new survivor in Kamenka, who had a makaroni. We proceeded to kill the shit out of him and he disconnected as his sissy corpse hit the ground. Fuck his gear, but what kind of loser kills fresh n00bs on the beach and disconnects, whenever he becomes a target himself. Atleast he lost all his shit.

Anyone who disconnects durring a dangerous situation, should forfeit his life and automatically spawn naked at the beach, like the babies they are.

Yo.

2n199b7.jpg

I just think someone disconnecting really isnt a big deal. So you didnt get your kill. Big fuckin woop

Heh, the person who gave you their beans is called 'Fluttershy <3' - a 'Brony'. I don't think that reflects well on your argument.

So much hate for one lil pony

It's not that extravagant to expect people not to use hacks and exploits.

I don't kill other players by the way, I don't know why you would assume so.

sorry if you thought i was refering to you in particular..

im refering to PK players in general who think everyone should PK in sandbox games.. this isnt TF or Quake, no matter how much PK players will try to tell you it is..

FWIW, i havent DC'd to avoid players yet.. but im not saying i wouldnt, i just so far have been choosing my situations carefully, which doesnt preclude the running into someone at point blank without warning of course..

ps i assume Alt-F4 is supposed to drop you out of game right ??? cuz on my pc in DayZ i tried it to see what happens, and my game keeps right on trucking..is it a option you have to turn on or something ???

i can only close out my game in the menu or all the way to CNTL/ALT/DEL and close process..

Alt-F4 does nothing..

So much hate for one lil pony

Off-topic:

I didn't care until they turned my local anime convention into pony shit. Just saying.

Imagine this:

We are playing chess and you are winning. I don't like losing, so I flip the table over.

Except that by flipping the table you would probably get punched in the face, and by disconnecting in the game there are no punishments or consequences so far.

Right now i think this discussion is pointless, all people can do is hope for a new feature that actually forbid this kind of behavior.

Edited by Fenrig