MikeTupper

why do people complain about disconnecting?

If someone is trying to snipe me or i`m assaulted by three players and i cant win, of course ill disconnect. You assault me, i dont need to stay to augment your murder count. So a guy got away. So what?

• Like 2

Because it's an exploit, by Rocket's own words.

If you get attacked by 3 players, don't be a pussy, accept your faith and try to fight back.

Me and 3 more people attacked a single person in the Factory and he never gave up, even after we killed him in the end. And he managed to take down 2 of us.

Edited by krtshv

Why play the game then... the idea is you have risk vs reward, if everyone disconnects at the first hint of a fight then why don't we have a single player game instead.

I had a situation today, player on ATV got me and I could have disconnected but wanted to see how it ended... ended up with me dying but doesnt matter.. I will start again and man up and get my gear again...

• Like 1

Imagine this:

We are playing chess and you are winning. I don't like losing, so I flip the table over.

• Like 17

becasue its cheap and lame,

you get jumped by 3 people you got sloppy, pay the price

your getting sniped you got sloppy, pay the price

what next? i was being chased by 5 zombies why shouldnt i alt+f4?

Because I'm tired of running across a field to kill a cow and have that cow alt-F4 right when I get there.

• Like 6

Troll topic stinking it up on this forum more than an unwashed pussy on a zombie chick that used to work in a fishmongers and has been standing around for weeks.

If someone is trying to snipe me or i`m assaulted by three players and i cant win, of course ill disconnect. You assault me, i dont need to stay to augment your murder count. So a guy got away. So what?

whats your in game name and guid so I can ban you for being a meatwagon?

I do the oposite, when a sniper shoots me, i run at him with my axe, and then "he" dcs...

• Like 5

It removes the "authenticity" of the experience Day Z is supposed to provide. There are bad men out there, in droves, and they could kill you. If you walk the wrong way up a flight of stairs, you will die. I'd rather get killed by players than by bugs.

Yeah, I totally agree. It's the same reason why I bought some l337 hacking scripts and are now using them. So what if it is an exploit ruining everyone else's experience, if people assault me and I have money to waste on toys why should I not? So what?

it takes me so long to load the game i couldn't imagine purposefully closing it to avoid a gunfight!

• Like 1

how does not killing someone ruin your experience as much as a hacker teleporting you into a nukefield

well, someone gave me their beans

Yeah, a pony with no posts.

how does not killing someone ruin your experience as much as a hacker teleporting you into a nukefield

Some people play DayZ for the immersion, when people vanish into thin air it breaks that immersion.

They are both player actions that break the consistency of the game for everyone, including themselves.

You kill on sight for fun, I alt-f4 for fun.

You cheat for fun? Do you teleport and server kill as well?