S A K E D

Day Z Wallpapers

Kudos and beans to the people who actually made their wallpapers from scratch rather than just throwing a bunch of photoshooping together.

If I have spare time I'll probably draw something for DayZ because this game has fish hooks thoroughly embedded in my brain and it won't let go.

You can create a wallpaper from scratch in Photoshop. I do it all the time. And there's nothing wrong with using a stock photo, a render or whatever. It's still your work.

However, if you're referring to people who simply find or take a screenshot and slap some text on it, then yeah, no kudos and beans for them.

Here's one I made using a free-float camera script (in arma 2 editor, 'cause I'm no cheater) to take. The only thing I added was a tiny bit of extra glare, and making the guy look like he's not floating. Enjoy. It's 16:10

AbsUc.jpg

• Like 2

Hi guys, new here..

The idea for this was the view through a fogged up bloody windscreen parked up at a deer stand.

You can get the full 1920×1080 here http://fc07.devianta...187-d5mfj74.jpg

day_z_wallpaper_by_theevilgenious187-d5mfj74.jpg

Hopefully more to come, any requests/edits just ask. At the moment I'm waiting for the standalone.

• Like 4

Just go to google and type in dayz in images you will find alot of good ones there

Used just some minutes on this, bad resolution, bad size but just something I wanted to do.

Ofp26.jpg

Edited by morgan32

great work to so many of you... maybe some running zombies or dead survivor could be made? ;) i have never done photoshopping...

"a dead survivor" lol makes sense don't it? XD but, im actually just downloading arma II for the first time and going to be playing DayZ for my first time!

I'm excited, and it takes a lot to get me excited

Used just some minutes on this, bad resolution, bad size but just something I wanted to do.

Ofp26.jpg

You can write more in your creation...

You can write more in your creation...

Obviously I can, yes, but why should I? Want me to write a paragraph or something?

ALaGH.jpg?2

Was feeling bored so I decided to make this. I would've added rain if I could figure out how to in the mission editor.

EDIT: 1680x1050 version http://imgur.com/nixYY

Edited by Rallph

Made a desktop.

dayz1.jpg

LOL, this is what people do in Cherno

Edited by iceguy

Here some work I've just inished... I hope you guys like it.

tropicz_zps88774f6f.jpg

Edited by D4M1R

Somewhere_zps239d7232.jpgNightime_zpsbea61a14.jpgchernogorsk_zps702b8ad9.jpgGuesswhatdayitits_zpsc25f6c4a-1.jpg Edited by picky
  • Like 1

simple one i made from a screenshot..used for my sig to haha dayzwppng_zps6ecda07a.png

Scale it in your sig, you gotta use decents dimensions, it's not apropriated right now.

oh i used the size stated in the edit signature part of my profile...i'll scale it down