S A K E D

Day Z Wallpapers

I just pleaded with the Lord Almighty to force my would be Father to take his penis and line the vaginal walls of my would be Mother with his testicle juice so that I could be given birth to, which would subsequently enable me to bite through my umbilical cord in a mega rush so that I could run to the waiting room and snatch the iPad out of some skinny jeans wearing Bieber wannabee's phaggots hands in order to get onlilne, create an account and press F5 repeatedly until the website is actually available....just so I could say; great pic bro, have my beans.

@ Ellison BTW!

Edited by 8007H

A little something I MADE! <3

I9LqK.jpg

So you took an image from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and added a DAYZ logo.....?!

So unless you made the original picture from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I would not go as far and say that you have made anything.

• Like 8

I like this one the best because its different from the others and is the crowded with other stuff, nice and simple.

Though some of the others on this are great also.

Wont be replacing it with my Kurt Cobain wallpaper though.

Not much of a wallpaper person, but someone might find these fancy. Or make something out a 'em

Enjoy :)

th_Image2012-08-212050.jpg

th_Image2012-05-111949.jpg

th_Image2012-05-122024.jpg

th_Image2012-05-140050.jpg

th_Image2012-05-141958.jpg

th_Image2012-06-010013.jpg

th_Image2012-07-182031.jpg

th_Image2012-07-182104.jpg

th_Image2012-07-221915.jpg

th_Image2012-07-252307.jpg

• Like 1

does anyone have any idea on how the hell you can hide the HUD to take friggin screenshots to consrtuct wallpapers ?

does anyone have any idea on how the hell you can hide the HUD to take friggin screenshots to consrtuct wallpapers ?

There's probably some dev code you can use to hide the hud but I just use the clone stamp tool in photoshop. It takes some time and effort to get it right though. If I'm lazy I just cut out the food/water/blood/temp. huds and stretch the image a bit and use sharpen.

stretch the image a bit and use sharpen.

You should use unsharp mask instead. Also convert it to smart object first, then when resizing select bicubic smoother (better for enlargement). :)

Hi guys. I've been lurking around the forums for a while now.

I don't actually own DayZ yet, I'm waiting for the standalone game to be released, but I've thrown together a few wallpapers made with some screenshots I saved from the screens thread.

If anyone spots a screenshot that's theirs and you'd rather I took it down from the forums, just let me know by PM.

Enjoy!

nightfire1080.th.jpg

zedfood1080.th.jpg

cabinfever1080.th.jpg

Edited by Proxis
  • Like 1