Tsyn

To hell with primary weapons says the medic

so a tent that you can pick up without dropping everything when you do, i like it

Good idea!

Yeah lets have this implemented ! and lets overlook what is really needed, dont use time preventing hackers/exploiters, please implement this and waste more time on things that is far from essential to a good gameplay. :)

Hey, look up the definition of an Alpha kthanks.

You add content in an alpha and FIX it in the beta. K?

Good idea!

Yeah lets have this implemented ! and lets overlook what is really needed, dont use time preventing hackers/exploiters, please implement this and waste more time on things that is far from essential to a good gameplay. :)

Hackers can and will be prevented. Read the patch notes, and some interviews. Rocket is fixing them, they will only be completely fixed once the game goes standalone and gets access to the engine and source. Please learn this, and don't attack suggestions when you don't have the knowledge.

• Like 1

I'm already my groups loot whore, and I'd most certainly be forced to run around with a duffle bag at all times. It would be quite nifty to be able to run into somewhere and loot with my overwatch being responsible for defending me.

Good idea!

You people just keep multiplying ><

Point of Alpha is to try ideas like this, not to focus solely on fixing bugs, hackers, or glitchers. Those people will get their spoon when they least expect it.

The game we're all playing is but a framework of what is to come - especially when the standalone begins development.

This is a great idea, have some beans!

Why, thank you sir ;3

Excellent idea, can't believe it wasn't mentioned sooner and as a general hoarder/medic when with my group, i would benefit greatly if this was implemented and so in turn would my group. Sure hope Rocket checks this post out man well done.

Excellent idea, can't believe it wasn't mentioned sooner and as a general hoarder/medic when with my group, i would benefit greatly if this was implemented and so in turn would my group. Sure hope Rocket checks this post out man well done.

Wasn't my idea, like I said before, was a buddies idea in my group :P

I'm just taking the credit for it! :D

• Like 1

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet but what a great reason to go spawn camping. Why carry your own gear when you can recruit slaves?

So one of the members in my group made a suggestion that I thought was pretty neat. Figured we'd drop a forum post and see what you folks thought about it.

Basically you can find another 'duffel bag' that's a bit larger than the Coyote backpack that takes up your primary weapon slot. This can be used to store basically anything that your group needs. This would be great for Medics that don't have enough room to carry supplies for an 8-10 man team.

This would increase the need for teamwork as well, seeing how the Medic would only have a slot for a secondary weapon.

This is an idea that I fully support seeing how my team generally has issues carrying all of the survival gear plus enough medical supplies to last for a long while.

What do you guys think?

+1

Maybe also a camel pack..?

+1

Maybe also a camel pack..?

Why not just a camel? :D

• Like 1

Why not just a camel? :D

would we funny but i don't think camels live in russia xP

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet but what a great reason to go spawn camping. Why carry your own gear when you can recruit slaves?

LOL.

Are you suggesting that instead of having every squad member carry a med pack on their chest/back/thigh, which gets used by another member when the member becomes a casualty (as opposed to the attendant using his own), you're going to suggest that one player carries everyone's medical supplies, at the cost of combat efficiency?

It dosent have to be medical supplies, it can be guns, ammo, food. when you think about it it actully adds a little combat effectincy in its own way by allowing the others to not have to worry if they waste ammo because they have about 5 other things on them.

I like the idea of a person giving up his main weapon for storage its a good idea but its gonna have to be a pretty large bag

I was thinking 30 spaces, maybe a little bit more. No need for this to be over powered in any way.

Cool idea. The only way I can see this being abused is with the tents. If they acted like backpacks this would allow nearly 10 times the amount of loot. Maybe only allow tents to hold one.

interesting idea group medics. second pack probly wont come by till stand alone because its probly hardcoded into arma 2

how about adding blood bag revives to the wish list too