TheMachine

Every kill in DayZ is fair

Why does everyone want so much hand holding in DayZ?

Wah wah, give me safe zones, wah wah, let us have agreements where we can't shoot each other, wah wah wah, the tears pour.

There's no such thing as camping.

There's no such thing as griefing.

There's no such thing as right or wrong.

There's no such thing as abuse.

It's always fair if you were killed, it's your fault.

You have the same chance as everyone else.

People just want easy mode, they want it safe.

Hell if they had their way there'd be a button that said 'PVP MODE' and they'd flick it on and off when they felt like it.

Edited by TheMachine
  • Like 32

I agree. Hackers get way too much hate.

• Like 5

Beans for someone who knows that killing is fair.

Under circumstances. Murderers who kill fresh spawns are cunts.

Bandits who kill for food and survival are fair.

• Like 5

Stupid post, you are what is wrong with this community.

Bandits who kill for food and survival are fair.

Protip: They kill because they're bored and there's nothing for them to do. Not because it's oh so hard to run to a supermarket and pick up all the food you can need.

Edited by Flameo
  • Like 15

Try to look at it from the perspective of a person who wants to play the part of the survivor. They may not want hand-holding, they may just want the tools and incentive structure (that a sandbox game ultimately should offer though NOT prescribe) to play their game in a co-operative way.

Edited by cragzeek
  • Like 1

cause theyre tired of losing their winchesters and never finding a vehicle

duh

average life expentency: 49 minutes

if this doesnt tell you majority of people suck at this game i dunno what else will lol

• Like 1

They just don't want to be shot in the back by someone you just bandaged and gave morphine to 5 minutes ago, while offering to let them join a party down the road...I really don't get ppl like that. Sure, its allowed to be a pus*y and shoot someone in the back, but that doesn't make it fun.

I agree with you. But you started a douchy thread based on opinion... Should be deleted.

• Like 3

if the friendly fire will set to Off and there will be no PvP, a week later everyone will ask to turn it back on...

Edited by DooM4MR

lol so you must be the guy who killed me when i respawned on the beach and alt-tabbed to bring up the map on google of cherno....ya that sounds about fair. my fault for dying a fresh spawn with nothing on me but my bandages and a flashlight..and i was afk for about 2 mins to look up a map just to come back to someone standing over my body :/

i guess just wondering the beach side waiting for respawns is fair game right?

• Like 1

Hackers have nothing to do with this, obviously that's game abuse.

Protip: They kill because they're bored and there's nothing for them to do. Not because it's oh so hard to run to a supermarket and pick up all the food you can need.

Who cares why they kill?

It's always fair.

You have the same chance to kill them.

• Like 3

I agree with OP, but I preferably only hunt down armed people that will give me a challenge. That used to be what games were about - challenges. Now it seems games are far too easy and telling people that they don't have to improve in any way because they are special.

That being said, if I happen to cross an unarmed noob, I'll definitely waste them. I just won't chase them down like I would an armed person that is far away.

lol so you must be the guy who killed me when i respawned on the beach and alt-tabbed to bring up the map on google of cherno....ya that sounds about fair. my fault for dying a fresh spawn with nothing on me but my bandages and a flashlight..and i was afk for about 2 mins to look up a map just to come back to someone standing over my body :/

i guess just wondering the beach side waiting for respawns is fair game right?

Holy shit, didn't think anyone would make a post this stupid, it's my lucky day.

Firstly, I wouldn't kill a new spawn, but shit dude...

You were alt tabbed OUT of the game, how the fuck is that not your fault?

I mean really, jesus christ man.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO AFK AND NOT GET KILLED, NO FAIR!

• Like 6

Guest cRy

OP's logic is sound and just.

He understands this is a game and not to take it too seriously. Play like it is real, drop that notion as soon as you walk away.

That is why these turds are mad. Cause they suck. They know that, even in the smallest capacity, that this game is a sim and well, they would be my bitch in the Post-Apoc.

That makes me feel funny inside.

There's no such thing as abuse.

Hackers have nothing to do with this, obviously that's game abuse.

:( I thought we were on the same page... now i'm confused.

If you kill someone for his gear and to survive at your own (like my team) it's ok. If you just go prone under a freakin pinetree and snipe new spawned guys at Cherno and the beach (sometimes they're not even armed and get killed too!), you're just a noob yourself. That has nothing to to with being a bandit. Its just "ohh, im so bored, I have to kill some useless guys which try having fun".

• Like 1

If you kill someone for his gear and to survive at your own (like my team) it's ok. If you just go prone under a freakin pinetree and snipe new spawned guys at Cherno and the beach (sometimes they're not even armed and get killed too!), you're just a noob yourself. That has nothing to to with being a bandit. Its just "ohh, im so bored, I have to kill some useless guys which try having fun".

Reasons and fairness are not the same thing.

Just because I have no reason, doesn't mean it isn't fair.

And if a bandit is too far away from a supermarket...what then?

I kill when the necessity arises.

You're a faggot if you kill unarmed people, killing for food is bullshit. Whenver i go into a supermarket there are atleast a dozen and one cans in there, there are cows, sheeps and all sorts of animals, There is no reason to kill someone unarmed, or even someone who just got started and has some basic gear.

You kill someone because you dont want to take a risk of being killed, self defense, or you want his stuff.

If you kill someone just for the killing you're a faggot.

• Like 4

You people do realize hes talking about how every kill is FAIR not if killing fresh spawns is right or wrong, right?

Edited by Holykittens
  • Like 1