eel

The third DayZ Playerbase Survey | Final Results

Would have much preferred the option of multiple choice but its a great way to get a condensed version of people's opinions. Honestly, given how the forums are I'd definitely say these are the way to bring things to attention and could be used for more specific or in-depth ideas, suggestions or problems. The forums are here for all the nitty-gritty opinions and deeper answers but surveys should at least bring a collective and generalised opinion over a heated debate topic.

I'm getting bored of looting up down south...

Are you a lone player or do you play in a group? This game is really a multiplayer game. Team up, build a camp (over multiple servers), find a bus, fly a chooper etc etc.

PS. perhaps for lone players rampant and senseless PK'ing/Not enough incentive to team up with strangers is a problem.

Done, but is riding on a Bicycle counted as a vehicle?

Also why did the survivor cross the road?

So he could get hit by a CAR and not have to hear the end of your GOD-FUCKING-AWFUL joke Grey Warden.

Sorry dude. The survey told me to insult the person above me.

Edited by Rock

I would pay $30 for DayZ standalone as an Alpha/Beta. Once the Final product is released I would easily pay up to $60 so long as hackers weren't still a major issue, as they are now.

I know hackers will always exist but they are running rampant and unchecked currently, Battleeye is complete worthless garbage.

Initial results are in! Remember to leave a post after taking the survey or checking out the results! This survey is only as good as many people get to participate.

Edited by eel
  • Like 1

i would pay 30€ for the game if they are able to remove the deathmatching from the game and make the night less black! :D

Done. Fix the hackers and the bugs, or else EA will come up with a better zombie survival game.

"We're awesome! I wish every game had a community like this one."

I lol'd

Done, thanks for the effort to create a survey =) , its good to see the results so far. interesting @ will you betray and Have you been betrayed. questions

Tnx for posting early results :) fairly interesting to see things change in regards to earlier polls aswell, looking forward to the next poll and the end results

"We're awesome! I wish every game had a community like this one."

I lol'd

:P

• Like 1

I am posting as I was instructed to, do you need me to do anything else? Maybe carry out the trash?

If I'm exactly 40 years old, I fall into two categories.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll fix it in the next survey.

Edited by eel
  • Like 1