DayZ Dan

Trading high-tier loot for good intel on {CQF} operations

I like all the claims that the CQF will discharge any members who combat log, Dan provides recorded proof of people combat logging and admitting it to the higher ups and yet they haven't been discharged...

It's shit like this, the constant farming, and sheer amount of recruits shooting on sight that made me leave after a week of being a member.

• Like 1

I'd say to whomever feeds them intel, if it's a camp, raid it first and get the items you want. Then there really isn't any need to feed intel to get items you want.

If the raid holds no items for you, then you give the info and get your items.

I'm actually surprised that there isn't any obvious Goon presence.

This game seems right up their alley.

• Like 1

Come on LT.Dan. It wasn't a thermal and trees turned off it was me with as50 =P. You killed my friend when he stayed at your body for to long and then i killed you again. If I knew it was you i wouldn't have killed you both times. Oh well.

I had just logged into US196... i was near no one, there was no one in elektro. There were no corpses around and I only died a single time to a single as50 shot to a single guy in a ghillie with a thermal AS50 @ 298m away EXACTLY.

I literally turned to my right, saw a guy in a ghillie with his back to me running up a hill, I zoomed in with rangefinder to get a range, and saw a THERMAL AS50. The guy instantly snapped to my location, so I serpentined over the hill. I began popping my head just enough in 1st person to get a location on the guy, and every time, a bullet would land near my head.

Eventually, I took a single as50 round to my face. I was blinded by the thought of obtaining a thermal as50.

It wasn't you, unless you admit to having trees disabled and using a thermal as50. From the sound of your story, you killed someone pretending to be me, because as I stated, I died only once.

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 1

I like all the claims that the CQF will discharge any members who combat log, Dan provides recorded proof of people combat logging and admitting it to the higher ups and yet they haven't been discharged...

It's shit like this, the constant farming, and sheer amount of recruits shooting on sight that made me leave after a week of being a member.

No one has sent me anything of the sort, and ive asked already for this kind of stuff. If you have it fine send it to me, if not stop talking about it. (Don't just give me names, names are nice but I need evidence, videos, pictures what ever) Ill make sure they are either discharged depending on record or attitude or made an example of in some way shape or form......

But anyway Dayz Dan king of the Meta gamers, so if Meta gaming is on the table I guess that would make it more than fair if we started doing some meta gaming of our own?

But anyway Dayz Dan king of the Meta gamers

I thought I had that title. Guess I need to try harder. ><

Send me a PM with your skype, and I'll dedicate some hours to track them down.

Izmak you and PL are very good at it, he just has to rely on it alot more.

about 90% of what i get in PMs is jibberish or useless intel. DayZ Commander, the Arma 2 game statistic page, and your own teamspeak is where the moneys at. I'm on your teamspeak right now...

Sureeee you are.

^To DayzDan being on our TS atm.

Edited by RedFaction

will someone please tell me what CQF is?

From a video source, chernorus quaratine force

Hmm might have to send our Task force to join in the fun ;)

._. Explain.

Which side of the "fun".

._. Explain.

Which side of the "fun".

We will see :|

If my post ends up bringing organized groups to hunt CQF, it means I'll have a second set of prey to hunt. More targets is always better.

Edited by DayZ Dan

That's the truth right there, I'm a reformed ex-bandit. Now an NCO at cqf... With a great record :D

I can't imagine why people would want to hunt cqf in the first place...

Larger targets are generally more fun.

I either look for a large target, which makes hit and runs and intel very easy to get. Basically it's like robbing at Walmart. There is so much to steal its hard for employees to keep track of everything.

OR

I look for targets that I can dominate. They have an attackable infrastructure and I'm simply able to overpower them.

You guys have structure and tents and camps etc That's what makes you open to attacks like this. You can't retaliate against Dan because he has nothing to target.

That's just how I look at things though.

Normally I disapprove of anything that sends more patients my way, but I think I'll make an exception for this.

If I weren't a medic and well trusted, I'd love to help you out here :)

Hope to see a lot of injured CQF. I know almost nothing about them, but I'm glad someone is actually doing something like this... I've always hoped things like this would emerge in-game.