DayZ Dan

Trading high-tier loot for good intel on {CQF} operations

....So your not ever good enough to find CQF members, so you make a thread like this.. what a 2nd rate bandit. Atleast HSO and PL are good enough to find us.

I actually found several of your guys in the middle of nowhere and killed them. Example: BusFullofNuns was hanging out by a campfire above the Guba bay earlier. I drove my pickup truck right next to him and shot him with a DMR. He combat logged to another server you guys own, luckily I have your entire roster on friends list. I joined the server he hopped to and followed him to his camp (head on a swivel?) and was promptly executed.

One of your higherups (James something i think it was) was scraping the map north of the dam the other day. He had a thermal gun and I was surprised when he didn't spot me, because I saw him rather easily. I even took a shot at him, which missed and he didn't even flinch. I proceeded to follow him and see where he was going; maybe back to your camp? Unfortunately for him, he just led me to a camp i'd already found and thus, was of no use anymore. I shot him @ 10m with an M9SD to the back of the head after telling him in direct chat "hello". He logged out of game and Teamspeak soon after.

l also killed 16 other CQF today, some of my sniper shots were fairly impressive considering how foggy it was. I have screenshots for record (in case I was accused of hacking). Props to Demazi99 and Jehangir who tried to ambush me, may they both rest in peace.

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 14

Such a gnarly thread. I love this. To the OP: You should edit out your "I wont be reading..." You obviously are. I say this, because I'm now a fan of yours. Also, you're giving away a bit of intel about yourself, be careful and genome bless.

Here I thought CQF was anti-banditry, with there posting in the survivor HQ thread and all. But with there members killing new spawned players then Alt-f4 ing? Sad.

FYI they have been seen on US 20 as well.

I actually found several of your guys in the middle of nowhere and killed them. Example: BusFullofNuns was hanging out by a campfire above the Guba bay earlier. I drove my pickup truck right next to him and shot him with a DMR. He combat logged to another server you guys own, luckily I have your entire roster on friends list. I joined the server he hopped to and followed him to his camp (head on a swivel?) and was promptly executed.

One of your higherups (James something i think it was) was scraping the map north of the dam the other day. He had a thermal gun and I was surprised when he didn't spot me, because I saw him rather easily. I even took a shot at him, which missed and he didn't even flinch. I proceeded to follow him and see where he was going; maybe back to your camp? Unfortunately for him, he just led me to a camp i'd already found and thus, was of no use anymore. I shot him @ 10m with an M9SD to the back of the head after telling him in direct chat "hello". He logged out of game and Teamspeak soon after.

l also killed 16 other CQF today, some of my sniper shots were fairly impressive considering how foggy it was. I have screenshots for record (in case I was accused of hacking). Props to Demazi99 and Jehangir who tried to ambush me, may they both rest in peace.

16, seems low. Best keep up to your mates, they get in the high 20's. But in all seriousness, e-peen contests rock, so I'll assume 4 is your number today.

Here I thought CQF was anti-banditry, with there posting in the survivor HQ thread and all. But with there members killing new spawned players then Alt-f4 ing? Sad.

FYI they have been seen on US 20 as well.

We own US 20. To be honest, we have had members (who have been kicked) that have killed and disconnected, but I don't see that happening anymore. If it does we deal with it, best not throw everyone in each basket.

Lots of Love

Johnny

Ive not seen any CQF log during a fight in a while tbh and HSO are always on their servers. Good bunch of fair players tbh.

Edited by Spikér

You could atleast try to look for them rather than there locations be handed to you on a plate.

Yeah, pull some recon of your own instead of handing out bounties. It'd be interesting to see this degenerate into a Nam style fashion where groups of opposing sides wander around the wilderness for hours/days on end looking for the other poor bastards, just so they can shoot them because one said he didn't like the other's hair cut.

Edited by Rock

Off topic, I saw a CQF, flying a huey over cherno, and when we shot it down, he was fine when it crashed, so I think they are doing strange things.

EDIT: he also had a hacked sniper, M110 or something.

Edited by DrMurdoc

Off topic, I saw a CQF, flying a huey over cherno, and when we shot it down, he was fine when it crashed, so I think they are doing strange things.

EDIT: he also had a hacked sniper, M110 or something.

If you have his name, please send it to me. I doubt it was a real CQF guy as they know if they use a hacked item like that, they will be banned from CQF and reported to DayZ

But if you believe it is, send it forward. Aside from that "they are doing strang things". You saw one of us, not all, assuming makes and ass out of you and me.

Cheers

Huh thats funny usually when some one starts killing a bunch of our guys rumors go around that he is a hacker... haven't heard anything about you, you must not be anywhere as special as you think.

Nor have I ever seen this badass Dayz Dan Scourge of CQF... You may run into lots of CQF (Mainly because there are alot of us) and get the drop on them...but its still not like your worth our time dealing with.... You've never even ran into our more experienced players, nor have you even gotten a shot at any in the Spetsnaz unit.

• Like 1

{CQF}CPL Krobar x 2

{CQF} CPL RedFaction

{CQF}2LT Emorangers23

{CQF}PV2 TedSheckler

{CQF}1LT Kom'rk

May you rest in peace

Thanks for the chopper, hope it's still there after you bring the servers back up for "hacked ammo box" and "hacker activity".

Thankfully i wasn't flying it when you emergency rebooted the server.

P.S. Satchel charged the PBX

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 5

Lol, we just seem to get so many people coming at us. Sad you have to result to this. Meta-gaming is just sad.

Mind coming on our teamspeak and talking to me. That pretty much a clear violation of rules for our unit. We are a friendly unit not a bandit one. Do keep in mind that people of the rank Recruit are not even members of our unit but just on a trial with us. If you have a problem with anyone of our members then send me a PM on here or on the First Cav/CQF website. Though if you called for a cease-fire you seem like you could of shot first....

Someone called Emorangers23 calling meta-gaming sad... That's new...

Dayz Dan, I take back what I said, that was some slick stuff. Had you on your blind site twice but fucked up both shots... Nearly got you when i crawled under the water, you were standing up and i opened fire but apparently you can't shoot while under water :L so i got closer and the shots hit the dirt on the incline,

Anyhow good kills and nice work, you earned that chopper.

• Like 1

Well all i'm gonna say is i went AFK thinking these guys had it secure. However from what i heard you're pretty good. BTW, hiding the bodies, douche move ;)

{CQF} I heard the story you told your guys about what happened.

Story you told:

Two of you were afk in a chopper. I just showed up like hacker magic and shot both of you.

Reality:

{CQF}CPL Krobar was sniping people on EU2 from the Skal islands using a bus at the Drakar lighthouse as bait. I killed him. I wondered how he got on the island, seeing as water on EU2 drops items. Sure enough, multiple tents and a helicopter. {CQF}1LT Kom'rk was next to the tents, NOT AFK. I killed him too.

Considering there were at least 5 of you in a "Secret ops" channel on Teamspeak, I hunkered down for a fight. Me being by myself, I noticed another guy laying down with an MK48, I shot him. I believe he went unconscious and did not die, as there was no body. That's when I was shot from the side and I rolled down the embankment to patch myself up. After a minute or so I found the person who did it (I thought) and shot him in the head from his right side (he was laying prone).

Two more guys were on the Eastern shore (my right), one was near a large rock formation and {CQF} CPL RedFaction right by the waterside (his story seems plausible). He lit me up but the bullets ricochet off the terrain (bullets shoot from your gun's tip, not scope) and I returned fire, killing him. The other guy by the rocks stood up after a few seconds and I let loose the L85 full auto into his body. He obviously died. I looted a tent for meat to replenish my blood (near 3k) and placed a satchel on the PBX boat.

I did another thermal sweep of the area and saw zombies spawned by the radio tower on the hill to the North. I maneuvered myself around the waters edge until I found the person. It was Krobar again, who had swam back to the island and looted his body. I put an as50 into his head.

I figured with the Secret Ops channel being flooded with even more guys, more of you would come, so I gave it about 5 minutes. Seeing no new people show up on the island, I proceeded to get in the helicopter and fly away.

The reason I hide bodies is thus: It removes a thermal signature from my scope, so I do not mistake it for a prone person. It also prevents people like Krobar, running back and rearming himself.

Once again, death toll was:

{CQF}CPL Krobar x 2

{CQF} CPL RedFaction

{CQF}2LT Emorangers23

{CQF}PV2 TedSheckler

{CQF}1LT Kom'rk

Not two guys... Regardless I had a blast fighting you tonight and look forward to more action of this caliber.

P.S. To PVT Drew - Nice kill on me last night. I shot at you, and then followed you when you server hopped to escape. I thought you were unconscious (you looked unconscious) so I threw caution to the wind and ran for you... only to be met with a near fully auto M14 AIM to my torso. Good job on the kill, hope the loot served you well.

Edited by DayZ Dan

P.S. To PVT Drew - Nice kill on me last night. I shot at you, and then followed you when you server hopped to escape. I thought you were unconscious (you looked unconscious) so I threw caution to the wind and ran for you... only to be met with a near fully auto M14 AIM to my torso. Good job on the kill, hope the loot served you well.

From what I heard from drew and two others: he was assisting a survivor, kept getting shot at at the meeting point, disengaged, disconnected and went to another server to assist. You followed and y'all got into an altercation, he only saw you by chance :)

I wasn't shooting out of my scope, I rushed the shot. If I had stood up I could of made it but I had hoped it would hit while prone. That was error on my part, if my gun had fired under water you would have died when you were standing.

So very close. I guess that makes the score 1-0 for you.

Dan i had been afk for about 30 min leading up to the shooting, why do you think i was standing up, not moving or looking around in a field? But i guess the bandit shooting knows more than the guy who was nowhere near his computer.

Is it just me, or is it Some vicarious force pushing me to learn more about this massive tactical bloodshed. Dan, you are commended for your detailed regalement, and CQF, thankfully no rage posts, nor bad blood. It's almost enticing enough to want to join the fray, to be in the heat of battle, analyzing the opponent, braving the wilderness, ambushes, and more. Sadly almost is as far as this feeling goes, as to the fact that I'm a peaceful medic for now, and with each changing life, I start anew.

Props to Demazi99 and Jehangir who tried to ambush me, may they both rest in peace.

Props on you for doing it. Unfortunately, I had lost my primary the last time I logged in, as I traded it with a friend and logged off right later, forgeting how DayZ loves to lose our items if we don't give it a good 10 minuts wait with us.

I had spotted you twice while going up, having only a m9 pistol and not really caring (as you must have heard, I said several times I wouldn't care for dieing) I couldn't engage from the distance, had to go up, got a friend with me, took separate ways but it's just damn difficult to spot those gillies,

Congrats on doing it tho, I think it's the first time and anti-CQF ops kills me.

Also, was it you or any of your friends (if any) I killed in the same stop, same server, the day before? The guys was in the exact same location, aiming down, killed a CQF, I went up there and killed him with my Fal, but he bitched out.

Edited by Demazi99

Also, was it you or any of your friends (if any) I killed in the same stop, same server, the day before? The guys was in the exact same location, aiming down, killed a CQF, I went up there and killed him with my Fal, but he bitched out.

No it wasn't me, and I don't play with anyone else so no one i knew.

Much respect to the OP. No matter what your motives are, you just made this game alot cooler.