DayZ Dan

Trading high-tier loot for good intel on {CQF} operations

Good attempt at an ambush today in Elektro, CQF and friends. My apologies for not allowing you to loot your bodies.

I didn't steal the bus, I shot someone then took out the bus with NATO as50 rounds.

I'd not hang out with Blood Money as his abuse of admin powers will likely get him in trouble, or further sully the CQF name.

The Thunderdome you experienced today was also not me; as I said before I do not hack.

It has also come to my attention someone is impersonating me as DayZ Dan and also on Teamspeak. This person is not me. I actually provide sound and accurate advice when I speak with your members on TS... you need all the help you guys can get.

Also, Anyone claiming to kill me is likely lying. I always make a reply on this thread congratulating whoever catches me off guard, such as PVT DREW the other day, as an example. if you do manage to kill a "DayZ Dan", please screenshot it and post it here, the server and the time. I will confirm if it was actually me and not someone using my name.

P.S. You don't need to use DayZ Commander for me to track you. Changing your name only delays me as well.

Edited by DayZ Dan

Yeaaa I thought it was weird when he said "I came from SWTOR", and you said you were from Eve.

Let Nword know that was a little fruity.

Edited by RedFaction
  • Like 2

congrats to the guy on US196 tonight with the thermal AS50 and trees turned off. You deserved my kill.

....So your not ever good enough to find CQF members, so you make a thread like this.. what a 2nd rate bandit. Atleast HSO and PL are good enough to find us.

D'awww. <3

As a fellow longterm EVE player, we seem to have somewhat common goals, Dan. I've been a little busy myself over the last few weeks on CQF's servers. We've been playing a constant game of 'find the Ural' with CQF over the last few weeks. I ambushed them solo with fraps running and stole the Ural from under them (Fraps:

). I've destroyed their Ural 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and blew up the V3 the morning before last. Just swung back past one of the camps 10 minutes ago and AS50'd the Toyota Hilux.

I'm rather patient when it comes to searching around, so I figured that I'd give you a hand with regards to some tent camp locations. This isn't my full list, but there's a few camps I'm still actively keeping eyes on. :)

US21:

US196:

Note: it's been a while since I've checked some of these, and also my notepad is a bit of a mess - so some of the locations/servers may be mixed up (they shouldn't be though). I clean out and destroy the high end weapons (Assault Rifles and up) and rare accessories (Rangefinders, AS50s) as I find them, but you may get lucky with finding some stuff that I overlooked or that they've replaced since I destroyed them.

Edited by Izmak

D'awww. <3

As a fellow longterm EVE player, we seem to have somewhat common goals, Dan. I've been a little busy myself over the last few weeks on CQF's servers. We've been playing a constant game of 'find the Ural' with CQF over the last few weeks. I ambushed them solo with fraps running and stole the Ural from under them (Fraps:

). I've destroyed their Ural 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and blew up the V3 the morning before last. Just swung back past one of the camps 10 minutes ago and AS50'd the Toyota Hilux.

I'm rather patient when it comes to searching around, so I figured that I'd give you a hand with regards to some tent camp locations. This isn't my full list, but there's a few camps I'm still actively keeping eyes on. :)

US21:

US196:

Note: it's been a while since I've checked some of these, and also my notepad is a bit of a mess - so some of the locations/servers may be mixed up (they shouldn't be though). I clean out and destroy the high end weapons (Assault Rifles and up) and rare accessories (Rangefinders, AS50s) as I find them, but you may get lucky with finding some stuff that I overlooked or that they've replaced since I destroyed them.

skeleton camps remain here and there..

I'm generally not a shoot on sight type of guy, but myself and my wingmen all have a standing policy of shoot all clan members on sight.

I hate clans. I have never in my life met anyone in a clan who wasn't a pompous ass believing they were invincible and godlike up until we took their legs out from them.

We even patched one up and dragged them into the nearby lake before they came to.

Broken legs and no gear. Not so invincible.

• Like 3

skeleton camps remain here and there..

A lot of these should still have gear and ammunition at them, it's just missing the higher grade stuff that I destroyed. There's a few that I haven't recently checked, most of which are on US21.

Still a great source of ammunition if needing. :)

Edited by Izmak

I'm generally not a shoot on sight type of guy, but myself and my wingmen all have a standing policy of shoot all clan members on sight.

I hate clans. I have never in my life met anyone in a clan who wasn't a pompous ass believing they were invincible and godlike up until we took their legs out from them.

We even patched one up and dragged them into the nearby lake before they came to.

Broken legs and no gear. Not so invincible.

Good thing I advertise us as a "Third rate, out of shape, very intoxicated group of spetsnaz soldiers"

1. CQF member gives you intel for stuff.

2. CQF ambushes you.

3. ?????

4. Profit

1. CQF member gives you intel for stuff.

2. CQF ambushes you.

3. ?????

4. Profit

sounds legit

Dan, gotta say, this thread is EPIC! I loved reading everyone's accounts of what happened etc. I hope to see more tactical espionage like this in the future. This is what makes DayZ fun. I also find it hilarious about all those people bitching and whining about meta-gaming. It adds a whole new level to the game and it's exciting.

One thing though, why not make videos or post photos? I know you said you're not here to entertain anyone else but yourself, but why not entertain other people in the process? Your goal is to relentlessly go after this CQF clan (for whatever reason) and if your ambition is to "rub their face's in the dirt" so to speak, the videos and pictures would do that 10 fold. Your stories sound so funny, especially the one claiming how inept the clan members were when you ambushed about 6 - 7 that were grenading zombies. I do take your word for it that some of them alt-F4ed and were basically cannon fodder, but the videos would be irrefutable, not to mention hilarious!

I would understand if you felt that it would give away some of your tactics etc, but you can mute the sound and edit out bits you want to conceal from pictures/video.

I just think it's in your best interest, and the people following this thread who are interested, to post some pictures or video. It's not incredibly time consuming and it serves more of a purpose than simply being entertaining. I think we all want to see first hand what you are capable of.

Just think about it :)

P.S. - Why is it you're targeting this clan specifically? I'd be interested to know!

Edited by Guest

Very interesting OP, I have no info on said group but I wish you the best in your endeavors to reap havoc on the clan your hunting. To bad no YouTube videos though, wouldn't need any form of commentary/douchbaggery but would be nice to see your exploits just to follow along on your journey. GL mate. Beans for you.

LOLZ at the people complaining about him giving away loot for intel or making this thread. Yes of course he is getting his own intel otherwise how would he know if the intel u give him is accurate. But why not use all the extra loot he has stockpiled for something good, or evil depending on what u think. No one said they can't give CQF intel on Dan for loot.

Keep up the good work Dan.

Also, CQF, keep up the good work.

B)

ps. if you don't know something try the nifty search feature. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=cqf+dayz

• Like 1

Dan do you KOS? or just hunt down clan members?

I've actually taken to exclusively killing CQF. Sure a few non CQF get killed but that's either for my safety or wrong place / wrong time situation. Before CQF i'd kill anyone I saw. I didn't get over 200 murders once being picky about my kills... if you're asking if it's better to kill everyone you see, i say yes. If you see them before they see you, you can eliminate a potential threat to your gear and "score" later.

Hope you've been enjoying a reprieve from me CQF, been busy playing the Skyrim DLC.

Form an anti CQF clan?

Theres enough anti CQF clans at the moment.

congrats to the guy on US196 tonight with the thermal AS50 and trees turned off. You deserved my kill.

Come on LT.Dan. It wasn't a thermal and trees turned off it was me with as50 =P. You killed my friend when he stayed at your body for to long and then i killed you again. If I knew it was you i wouldn't have killed you both times. Oh well.

Hmm might have to send our Task force to join in the fun ;)

your telling me in a game infested with hackers that this guy has not died ONCE to them in the time-frame of getting 213 kills. He has not even been teleported to the middle of the ocean and left to die. He also talks about running up on a group of 5-6 people and killing all of them, which is all done by himself. He also will not release any screenshots or videos because his excuse is he does not want others to enjoy what he does. All this points to some fishy shit.

Open your eyes

I am the CQF server admin for US196. I can attest to Dayz Dan dying to hackers just like the rest of us and have the logs to prove it. Without people like him, DayZ would get boring.

-Hindsight