rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.4 Rollng Update

I have been able to duplicate tents by moving around while spamming "Place Tent" in the inventory screen. I found this bug when I realized you can still move while the inventory screen is open.

The tents appear as packed tents in my inventory and when I drop them, they are visible to other players. I was able to make about 4 duplicated tents before I stopped.

Both of your points are 'part' of the game. No idea if number 2 can be fixed, as it's due to path finding issues, but I think it might be able to. 1 is an actual feature of the game and while it's annoying, I don't think it'll be changed. Even though I wish the frequency of you losing your gear was really toned down a bit.

Fixing scroll wheel, tents and hive stability should be the primary focus of the next update.

Scroll Wheel; options like 'save car' and 'save tent' are stuck on the scroll options - meaning we can't do other things like cooking or refueling.

Tents; tents can't be placed at all now. It used to be difficult - but possible - in previous versions. Now it's plain impossible.

Hive stability; Too many people are losing gear and spawning in wierd places right now. Spawning with no stuff while bleeding. Spawning in the sea. Spawning on the edge of the map.

Yep. The Tents suck!

Even more, as they would be so important for the survivel-feeling.

Lost tree tents allready!!

First disappeard from server after login, second disapeard after dismouted when server went down.

The last I could not pick up anymore after I dismounted it (was v. 1.5.7):

http://u.jimdo.com/www27/o/sa3b397b044c6203d/img/ie66e78d40250dc0c/1337969269/orig/image.jpg

It even did not appear on left side of gear-window:

http://u.jimdo.com/www27/o/sa3b397b044c6203d/img/i49611bf73ef79729/1337969553/orig/image.jpg

I've noticed a bug after surveying several servers in the same area on the map yesterday and today.

The loot spawns seem to have been bugged. The common loot locations either don't spawn anything, or it's usually one of a small group of things- an empty can/coke can, firewood, flares, or the empty whiskey bottle. I've come across a small amount of the regular loot, such as ammo, bandages, etc., but once these items are picked up nothing else spawns in the location.... well at least for the several hours that I checked.

I know firewood was added to the loot drop tables, but were frequency and rates changed for everything else as well??

Look at the top of the Forum Page, Back To Website...

Top Left = Download DayZ (ALPHA TEST).

I spawned swimming in a road, I lost 6 stanag mags and 3 fal mags

:(

I spawned swimming in a road, I lost 6 stanag mags and 3 fal mags

:(

Why are you posting that in a patch update thread that has been inactive for three months?

Locked.