rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.4 Rollng Update

I keep logging into a server and being on the mountain the castle is at. I will run anywhere kill zombies find pain killers ammo whatever. and log out of the server. Go to a completely different server, and i am back on the mountain the castle is on and nothing I had done previously has been recorded. anyone else having that problem?

Just checking in, I can't seem to see dead bodies(player), and when I can, they are standing as if they are still alive. Not sure if this has been resolved already, but I'm checking here anyway.

Just thought i'd add' date=' isn't it amazing? 70-80,000 people play testing an alpha version of a game, us, the gamers. Not a paid employee of a huge multinational company who is working on bullshit demographics from market research data and god knows what else to bring us the latest in a stream of shit hiding behind small walls games and racist bullying multiplayers. After all the GTAs and the Skyrims, this is the game that shows that gaming is a true story telling artform and people dont need big games companies and DRM and multi million dollar budgets. Well done Rocket, well done Bohemia Interactive :)

[/quote']

This is so true, and truly something rocket should have mad props for. :)

having read someone say that ohio had patched the HIVE thing, it did indeed fix my spawning problem :D just gotta hope other servers get that up quickly because a lot are still broken for me

This patch can absolutely suck my fucking balls. 1, join a server to find that my Inventory/Weapons are completely gone, DMR, 5 DMR mags, Frags, bloodpack, PDW, PDW mags...Utter fuck up on the servers/patches side.

2. Decide to just get on with the game as it's refreshing, suddenly the games not saving any gear I find, so i've now just lost the M16A2 i've found, it saves my log out position but not my gear.

Yes, I know this is an alpha but it's pretty irritating losing everything you worked to find in two seperate ways in one day.

This patch is making me death match more as I know I'm more likely to lose my shit when I sign off anyway...

Looks like it might be prudent to wait a day or two for things to settle down before logging on.

Good thing I have Diablo 3! ;)

No, you don't. Blizzard has your Diablo 3. Have fun with error 37 :)

Anyway, the framerate issue seems to have been fixed, I can finally play again :D

Looks like it might be prudent to wait a day or two for things to settle down before logging on.

Good thing I have Diablo 3! ;)

No' date=' you don't. Blizzard has your Diablo 3. Have fun with error 37 :)

Anyway, the framerate issue seems to have been fixed, I can finally play again :D

[/quote']

I only had Error 37 on the free weekend Beta, I haven't had it since.

I keep logging into a server and being on the mountain the castle is at. I will run anywhere kill zombies find pain killers ammo whatever. and log out of the server. Go to a completely different server' date=' and i am back on the mountain the castle is on and nothing I had done previously has been recorded. anyone else having that problem?

[/quote']

Yep, same here one guy said he respawned screaming and got -50k blood before he died

Yeah i'm now having ANOTHER error, where I log in on 200 blood, shaking, bleeding and like i'm in water, even though i'm in a building, can't move etc, and even when I die it just respawns me in that situation.

Game is broken.

Same problem, searched for gear for about 1-2hours, disconnected to lobby when i had to go afk, came back in at same spot with starter gear and nothing i had before.

Well it's about fucking god damn time. The development team behind this mod is terrible. It takes them AGES to release updates' date=' and fixes for their updates. I had just about given up hoping for this next hotfix. Real fucking sloppy work, Rocket. Your name gets more ironic by the fucking second.

Obvious sarcasm is obvious

EDIT: -1 Reputation already? Mission accomplished. EDIT x2: -2 Reputation! This is so exciting. EDIT x3: -3! Oh man.

PROTIP: Invisible text.

Lol at first I was like..... WHAT THE SH*T YOU MOTHER FUCKE- oh wait... xD

Yeah i'm now having ANOTHER error' date=' where I log in on 200 blood, shaking, bleeding and like i'm in water, even though i'm in a building, can't move etc, and even when I die it just respawns me in that situation.

Game is broken.

[/quote']

I've had that before it did the same for me 4 times in a row, keep joining different servers and it eventually rectifies itself, I'm not sure what causes it but I was spawning and dying in the same spot every time.

Is it safe to play? The 1.5.8.3 hotfix ran fine for me but after all the stuff I've been reading I don't wanna spawn dead and lose all my stuff.

Seriously?

This is an Alpha. You're here for TESTING.

Yesterday I died with DMR, NVG, Coyote.. And it doens't matter. ;)

Some problems here, too: I've respawned with Zombie kills/Murders.

so the game is still not playable if you do not want to risk your current character due to patch bugs?

You should probably stop playing it until it's out of ALPHA.

so the game is still not playable if you do not want to risk your current character due to patch bugs?

You should probably stop playing it until it's out of ALPHA.

and maybe you should stop being a dick

im aware the game is an alpha but the latest issues are quite severe in comparison to the previous alpha state

Yes, but remember: THIS IS JUST A(N AWESOME) GAME. Technically, you're risking your character everytime you play :)

does anyone else still have lag issues?

I am unsure if anyone else has posted about this but if they have:

I'd also like to confirm that when the patch came through I was able to survive on negative blood, I am now unable to pick up flares and chemlights and one assumes various other objects on the ground. The 'gear' function to pick up items still seems to be intact. Me and a friend did also spawn with other stats (We had only shot say 15 zombies, yet our kill counts were up to 100+).

It is also apparant not everyone's log-off location is saving as my friend spawned a bit of way off from where he left.

How'd you manage this one, rocket? :3

I connected to 2 servers (UK6 & EU5) this morning between 8AM-9AM (BST) to test the patch.

UK6: Very fast connection and got into game very quickly. However I could not move or open inventory, major bug, so disconnected.

EU5: Very fast connection and got into game very quickly. Low FPS issue completely gone, now back to normal. Everything worked as it should. My character was where I left pre patch and with all gear.

So, some servers OK and others not, usual state of affairs really!

The hotfix has fixed the FPS issue for me anyway.

Thanks Rocket, awesome mod.

Still got the FPS issue in 1.5.8.4

~15-20 fps

XFX HD 5770 1GB OC

AMD Phenom II x4 965BE

8GB ram.

SSD Intel 330 120GB

Every respawn I get worse FPS.