rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.4 Rollng Update

-Apparently sarcasm is a crime. Glad to see this community is a friendly bunch. Clearly it's the CoD players ruining the game. But whatever, you win. Sarcasm removed.

HOTFIX 1.5.8.4 Has not fixed the death respawn for me

I concur, still spawning dead.

Thank you very much rocket, now to wait for the server's to update & hopefully we can all play again.

cannot pickup chemlights anymore since 1.5.8.4 (was fine with 1.5.8.3).

Chemlight tested: green

Removed, need further testing...

HOTFIX 1.5.8.4 Has not fixed the death respawn for me

I concur' date=' still spawning dead.

[/quote']

+1!!!

this patch did not fix anything!

Iam still having problems along with other players on different sever.. still seems to be stuck in the Wilderness and some people said that even if they press restart and they die they still in the wilderness... i think maybe you need to reset our position ? some 1 said that the wilderness is a debug place???

Me too, .4 has not helped

Couldnt find any files with .RPT in app data or anywhere on my c:, to help clarify either.

Iam still having problems along with other players on different sever.. still seems to be stuck in the Wilderness and some people said that even if they press restart and they die they still in the wilderness... i think maybe you need to reset our position ? some 1 said that the wilderness is a debug place???

Debug forest? That might be a server problem. It's usually where players go when the server is having problems connecting with the main mod.

EDIT: Guys, read the patch notes. He didn't fix chemlight or respawn problems in this update. Unless the support for 1M characters was meant to fix that, but I don't see anything stating that.

Also, Lol at -6 reputation for a sarcastic post that stated it was sarcasm.

I start with a broken bone and bleeding, before the patch(1.5.8.3) I was spawning with low blood.

Everyone seems to spawn bleeding with broken bones, and if you patch yourself up and then go fight you can run around with negative blood, (had -8700).

I'm respawning with a fresh kit, 12000 blood and seemingly on the coast, but I still have the stats of another character each time I have to respawn.

Oh, and with this fix, the fps went -way- up. Kudos on that!

Because my sarcasm didn't go over too well - thanks for the quick and constant updates, Rocket. I'm loving DayZ. Just wish the community knew how to click + drag.

EDIT: -10 Rep from that one post. This is kind of... I don't know. Odd.

I believe there is a problem with logging in. I logged out of patch 1.5.8.3 and logged off at the NW Airfield with a m24 and some other items. Patch to 1.5.8.4 then logged into a server with the updated patch.

I logged out way down at Cherno in a building. As a bandit with 5 murders 3 bandit kills and bandit skinned. I did nothing of this and believe my id got messed up with someone elses on the main server :S.

I proceeded to another server and logged in at the coasts this time with all but starter stuff and bandit skin this time.

My character is iTwiTch