Sign in to follow this  
cleveden8

Hatchet Murderer Noob Takes Out Sniper

Hi - my first PvP kill and I'm proud of this one lol

Basically some guy was shooting noobs from the tower in Elek. Before that he was on the ground and shooting me with my hatchet in the medical tents... I ran off and watched him, he started climbing the tall tower overlooking the medic tents so... with just a hatchet and having never killed a player before I hit my fraps record button and just went for it.. Video below :D

• Like 19

HAH...HAHAHAHHA... AAAHHAHAHAHA.

Noob killer got what he had coming. Good for you.

• Like 1

Basically some guy was shooting noobs from the tower in Elek. Before that he was on the ground and shooting me with my hatchet in the medical tents... I ran off and watched him, he started climbing the tall tower overlooking the medic tents so... with just a hatchet and having never killed a player before I hit my fraps record button and just went for it.. Video below :D

Nice way to get lose your murdering virginity.

Mine was a little more shameful, Lee Enfield at close range to the spine of someone who was peacefully looting.

LOL - yeah he defo had it coming - /noregrets

That's why im scared of hatcheters.

Aye, I agree. Tbh this was my second day in game, i'll kill anyone now, hatchet or not, I've had my trust abused!

So many Epi-pens. Does your character have allergies?

lol I didnt know what I was doing at this stage... I know now :D and yeah Hayfever.. lol

hahhaha he was so startled he forgot to alt f4. Nice work Evil =)

REGULATORS! MOUNT UP

• Like 1

you did well, so shut up and take my beans

My first kill was a darn shame.

I was in balota walking down the stairs while a guy with a hatchet came up.

I shot a clip into his face as he scared the shit out of me.

Since then i got a sniper and kill high tech players.

justice has a face.

And yours now has a hatchet in it.

Your move, bandits.

Ahhh, noobsnipers! They are so funny! Once one of them shot at me when i logged in in Stary Sobor. He shot around 8 rounds and did not hit! When he stopped shooting i showed him that i was the better Sniper! Its a shame that most people do not know their weapons. And the guy that shot at me hadn't kill someone when i killed him. Well, this is the story how i became a bandit. Scince then i killed 2 more guys. One a little bit later in Stary Sobor who was looting the military tents and one somewhere in the wilderness when it was REALLY late and i could barely see anything... the only surprising thing was that he had NV and did not see me...

Edited by right09

Nice job EvilPerl! I've always wanted to see a sniper get wrecked by a hatchet man.

haha thanks - yeah I love it when the basics win lol

Why would you ever snipe up there? Good work my friend, the axe was the perfect tool for that endeavor.