Sign in to follow this  
Barney (DayZ)

Worst 30$ spent.

I honestly think some people love to troll and receive hate comments... No life. Dont feed the troll people...

• Like 5

Actually DayZ is quite a bit better than the base Arma 2 game, all things considered.

Which is sorta sad....in general.

Though there are some good features of the base Arma 2 game, which would be fairly cool in DayZ.

To be honest I'm not sure how anyone seriously played Arma 2, even when it was new. What a bug cluster.

Edited by semipr0

I got exactly what I was expecting, a heavily bugged Alpha game that is still in a state of barely functioning status.

You bought Arma 2, not Day Z. Try it out, maybe instead of feeling so bad over a FREE mod. Believe it or not, the base game is kinda cool. Cool enough for me to play it for three years, anyway.

• Like 3

On this game...Total joke regret everything...i feel cheated.

Whoever got you to pay $30 for DayZ is a genius, perhaps Rocket ought to sue them for royalties on his game.

Someones a sore loser. What happened get shot at the beach and gave up? gezzz. By the way you spent 30$ on ArmA OA or CO. The mods totally free.

I took a look at some of your past posts and this current one...Kinda flies right in the face of some of the stuff you've said only a few days ago. I gotta ask...What changed?

Edited by Nesstrodamus

*looks at OPs other posts* Yup. You be trollin bro. Also everyone thats going "LOL YOU NO KNOW HOW PLAY" is an idiot.

I havent touched my "Arma II" yet. Still I think the 14 bucks (Steam sale) where worth the 10 adrenaline-pumping hours I spent so far on dayz. Cheaper than a horror special at the local cinema.

Only drawback against the movies is that you can't even have a drink while playing, not to mention popcorn.....

• Like 1

if you seriously bought arma 2 just for this mod, then you are stupid as hell... you buy arma for arma this mod is just a bonus.

if you seriously bought arma 2 just for this mod, then you are stupid as hell... you buy arma for arma this mod is just a bonus.

I don't feel that way. Arma is DayZ, and nothing else. If I bought arma for arma I would seriously want a refund and turn my CD key back in.

You bought ArmA 2 CO - not the mod, which is free

Try again

Edited by Hawk24

I took a look at some of your past posts and this current one...Kinda flies right in the face of some of the stuff you've said only a few days ago. I gotta ask...What changed?

The game is just a plain joke lol.

Dissapointed me so hard..

Hmmm...

Seriously if your going to build a mod...or a game..make sure what you're doing first..sure i know its hard...but rocket...you just focus at adding gay stuff into the game..the game lags like hell a zombie can see you 800miles away and if go prone you get aggroed...wow..really?

• Like 1

Actually DayZ is quite a bit better than the base Arma 2 game, all things considered.

Which is sorta sad....in general.

Though there are some good features of the base Arma 2 game, which would be fairly cool in DayZ.

To be honest I'm not sure how anyone seriously played Arma 2, even when it was new. What a bug cluster.

You realize that DayZ is literally a stripped down match of ARMA 2 multiplayer with zombies and loot spawns right? Did you even play it back before DayZ launched and there were actually Co-Op and CTI servers?

Please tell me more about how Day Z is better than ARMA 2.

OP has a funny post history, a few pages of "CAN MY COMPUTER RUN THIS GAME, PLEASE HELP" followed by a few pages of "DAYZCOMMANDER IS A VIRUS, IT'S A VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT, THIS PROGRAM IS A VIRUS" but if you look hard enough you can find posts like " I like this game".

I'd check his post history, it's good for a few chuckles.

Hmmm...

Seriously if your going to build a mod...or a game..make sure what you're doing first..sure i know its hard...but rocket...you just focus at adding gay stuff into the game..the game lags like hell a zombie can see you 800miles away and if go prone you get aggroed...wow..really?

Thowing stones in a glasshouse, my friend...throwing stones.

Lol,So many idiots in here.

I'd still pay 30 bucks for Operation Flashpoint! I love military simulations from Bohemia Interactive. Dayz reminded me how fun they are. Can't believe I didn't bother with ARMA I

Hmmm...

You are more then welcome to go make your own mod and attract over 800k players in a matter of 4 months. Sounds pretty easy, like there is a do it yourself mod kit anybody can pick up and begin making great ideas into reality. Honestly, great work in providing positive testing feedback on a mod in testing.

Btw, the awsome mod you are working on is probably going to blow this out the water right? Not working on one...bummer. Seems like you have all the answers :(