Sign in to follow this  
Barney (DayZ)

Worst 30$ spent.

Barney

the same way i posted it here

Google translator dosen't count.Quick say something back.

(Sorry forgot i had to edit.)

Edited by Barney

i don't understand how arguing with a person you think is an idiot makes you anything other than an idiot. please explain?

Can't you see im trying to be friendly and stop fighting?He keeps insulting me back.So you expect me to back down?

I haven't insulted you once.

I haven't insulted you once.

You keep trying to sound smart.

Offending me by saying i don't know about stuff and that im just an idiot.

@DYLYONBROS (how ever you say it)

I'm clearly not the "Dummy ass"Since you don't know how to spell.

Edited by Barney

Really?Can i have that free "Out of no where make a post and get beans"

Did he get my simple concept?Can't you see im trying to be friendly and stop fighting?He keeps insulting me back.So you expect me to back down?

Если вы читаете это хорошо ... Почему ты все время защищаешь его и продолжать пытаться оскорбить меня?

Yes.

Is that so alien? Are people so prideful they can't admit when they're wrong or gracefully bow out to an overwhelming unpopular opinion of them? Stop posting and this thread will die. It only persists at the behest of your ego.

@char

Exactly.I suggest that this mod goes into a real ALPHA...Or a beta.

Opps..i tought i edited it..Seem that i made it a post..Sorry. :P

Unlike what you might believe, your personal opinion isn't anywhere close to that of the 900k+ people playing this mod.

We got the point, you can't deal with a buggy version of a game & you don't seem to comprehend that you didn't pay 30 bucks for this mod, but for arma2.

Most people that play this game are actually really happy that they can play the alpha version of this game, even though it's extremely unstable & buggy as fuck.

Yet again, there isn't anybody forcing you to participate in the alphatesting of this mod.

i don't understand how arguing with a person you think is an idiot makes you anything other than an idiot. please explain?

Ну мой друг .. точка доказано. Вы знаете, нас, кубинцев, мы не вниз, что удобно, особенно когда был пьяный.

Ну мой друг .. точка доказано. Вы знаете, нас, кубинцев, мы не вниз, что удобно, особенно когда был пьяный.

LOL

You keep trying to sound smart.

Offending me by saying i don't know about stuff and that im just an idiot.

What the hell? I'm not trying to sound smart, I'm just pointing out facts without any insults.

You don't know about ''stuff'', and by stuff I mean alpha versions. I never called you an idiot.

Taken from Wiki - Alpha version is a development status that usually means the first feature complete version of a program or application, that is most likely unstable, but is useful to show what the product will do to, usually, a selected group. Sometimes this stage is referred to as a Preview version. Sometimes no more features are added after this release, but bug fixes continue. This release comes after a pre-alpha version and before a beta version.

Yet you complain about it having alot of bugs and lag.

Edited by SadPanda

Actually..I need you're persmision.it looks like i might have to post alot.

See,By you just doing this.you keep offending me.You just said to let my thread die.I want to ask you.

Are you rocket friend in real life you know work with him buddy to create a mod or work somewhere?

Oh i admit that people can't stand the opposite of what they want to hear.

Sorry.If you really want to stop "Hearing from me"

Can you stop looking at this thread place?

I'm just trying to prove my point.

It's between me and him.If you like we can create a thread for just us to fight.

I can let this one die.Oh..I'm not the one keeping it alive..You see all of this racket...You posting and everyone keep posting it..it's not just me.

Don't get me wrong.

What the hell? I'm not trying to sound smart, I'm just pointing out facts without any insults.

You don't know about ''stuff'', and by stuff I mean alpha versions. I never called you an idiot.

Taken from Wiki - Alpha version is a development status that usually means the first feature complete version of a program or application, that is most likely unstable, but is useful to show what the product will do to, usually, a selected group. Sometimes this stage is referred to as a Preview version. Sometimes no more features are added after this release, but bug fixes continue. This release comes after a pre-alpha version and before a beta version.

Yet you complain about it having alot of bugs and lag.

*Facepalm*

I'm saying that alpha should not be public.I want it to be private..you know..BF3 ALPHA...God why won't you understand me?

@playz...Something funny?

Take up your grievences with individual posters in a PM. Use the thread for addressing your argument, if you've already made your argument and counter-arguments, refrain from posting.

*Facepalm*

I'm saying that alpha should not be public.I want it to be private..you know..BF3 ALPHA...God why won't you understand me?

Yes..the babylon trabslation of what you wrote

translation

Now my friend ... the point is proven. You know, we, Cubans, we are not down, which is convenient, especially when he was drunk.

Take up your grievences with individual posters in a PM. Use the thread for addressing your argument, if you've already made your argument and counter-arguments, refrain from posting.

Well,You see...I'm still learning english.

So can you tell me that again in something i would understand it?

Also..I still did't get my question answer...Why does everyone give you been when you post?

I've been playing this for over a month, got over 150 hours, also started playing Arma 2 on occasion which I never would have done, if I didn't want to play DayZ.. It's the most enjoyable and unique game/mod whatever I've played in a few years.. and I can't wait to see where it goes.

You may find it hard to deal with the fact that it's an Alpha, that's ok, come back when it's in beta, or perhaps wait for the finished version of the stand alone game.. you'll find it much easier to enjoy when the "testing phase" is over-with. As I mentioned in other posts, I for one am along for the long haul and I love having a say in the development of this game.

As for the "you didn't pay for the mod you dumb ass" comments.. I'm pretty sure the point has been made.

You guys seriously need to stop trolling trolls and go play the damn game!

:P

Edited by Cyanyde

*Facepalm*

So why exactly should it not be public?

Just because you can't enjoy it in its current state, doesn't mean many others can't.

What you are basicly saying is:

You want to deprive hundred thousands of people of fun, simply because, apparantly, you cannot resist playing this free modification that is in its alpha stage, even though you despise it in its current form because of the many bugs and instabilties, which are natural to this stage of the game?

Feel free to correct me where I went wrong, but this is how your "argument" appears to me, and judging from the majority of the replies to this thread, to most people.

Edited by chaR

*Facepalm*

And why is that?

Yes..the babylon trabslation of what you wrote

translation

Now my friend ... the point is proven. You know, we, Cubans, we are not down, which is convenient, especially when he was drunk.

LOL?Are you trying to humilate me?Now you know i did't write that.

The fuck did you get that from?I'm still learning russian too..but i know i did not write that...lol.

And why is that?

Becouse...If you leave it in public you're gonna hurt it more how? you seen all this hacker it's inpossible to play and find bugs with them.

I say we make into a alpha mode..and only chooce trustworthy player.Now i know for sure i'm not gonna be picked.it seems someone special arealy hates me.but i'm only trying to help.Why do you think all the other games have private alpha?

Also..Yeah i got sand in my "Vagina"Hmm..Yup..last time i spawned in the coast i got aggroed by 5 zombies behind me..spawned all of no where...I had to leave.

I must agree it would behove DayZ to be in closed testing. That way Rocket could test peeps IQ before letting them test. Seriously...closed testing with say....250,000.

Becouse...If you leave it in public you're gonna hurt it more how? you seen all this hacker it's inpossible to play and find bugs with them.

I say we make into a alpha mode..and only chooce trustworthy player.Now i know for sure i'm not gonna be picked.it seems someone special arealy hates me.but i'm only trying to help.Why do you think all the other games have private alpha?

You are only contradicting your own argument.

It's a GOOD thing that the alpha exposes so many hackers already. Like this all the possible hacks can be adressed way before the actual release. By doing this, the game can be free of hackers by its release.

Even despite the hackers, it's still very possible to find and report bugs.

I personally have found many bugs & reported the more serious ones.

I've been playing this game for a month now & I've come across exactly _1_ hacker aswell. As long as you stay away from the 50+ servers, you won't encounter as many hackers.