Sign in to follow this  
Barney (DayZ)

Worst 30$ spent.

The game is just a plain joke lol.

Dissapointed me so hard..

Hmmm...

Seriously if your going to build a mod...or a game..make sure what you're doing first..sure i know its hard...but rocket...you just focus at adding gay stuff into the game..the game lags like hell a zombie can see you 800miles away and if go prone you get aggroed...wow..really?

You didn't pay 30 dollars for the mod, you paid 30 dollars for a game and an expansion, then you got the mod for FREE.

They don't see you from 800 miles, they see you like any living creature would see you, if you can see them they can see you.

Little minds haven't a clue as to what a humongous game this is. The editor alone is worth every penny. The MP blows any other BF style game out of the water with it's amount of content. All the mods. I've been playing them since OPFlash. And just recently, thanks for Dayz renewing my interest, found another aspect I've wished for, but BIS failed to promote it much, is the ability to use the new Warfare, and all those cool modules for making a BF style match larger and more comprehensive than anything before easily. The lack of being able to find a DayZ server with no 3P or CH and daylight when I do have time keeps me playing Arma2, and I'm not missing DayZ.

Hmmm...

Seriously if your going to build a mod...or a game..make sure what you're doing first..sure i know its hard...but rocket...you just focus at adding gay stuff into the game..the game lags like hell a zombie can see you 800miles away and if go prone you get aggroed...wow..really?

Yeah, love reading comments like these. You obviously blow just suck.

Hmmm...

That still doesn't really answer the question...Less than a week ago you were saying you liked this despite the flaws. A few patches later and the game is irredeemable? You're not going to give the game a fair shake until it's closer to being the finished product? Even finished products are constantly being patched and tweaked.

On this game...Total joke regret everything...i feel cheated.

lol time to fire that Xbox up again, what are you 14? post should be title worst $30 my mom spent on me

Edited by Okano

Hahaha..god you idiots make me laugh...Wow,And you guys some kind of cops looking thro my stuff?

Hmm,Seems sad...Also who said anything about me building a mod?I'm clearly not dumb enough to build one if i don't know how to also the hipe about this game stared in youtube..were some famous "youtube artist" Stared making gameplays of it..stared saying bullshit and it attracted all the hipe...Tell me out of the "800k" people how many play daily like...TF2,CA,MABINOGI,VINDICTUS,BF3 or even COD?

Huh?

This mod is crap sorry.

You either do what alpha is suppose to be.

"A private game been tested by selected user by the maker,No it's not beta"

Or you keep doing what you're doing listining to some idiots posting "Suggestive ideas" or fix the damn mod.Thanks god i already played arma 2 when it came out.

Ok,if you smartasses still have anything to say...Say it..I'm still bored and wan't to listin to some idiots.

Ok,if you smartasses still have anything to say...Say it..I'm still bored and wan't to listin to some idiots.

Then listen to your own shit.
  • Like 1

That still doesn't really answer the question...Less than a week ago you were saying you liked this despite the flaws. A few patches later and the game is irredeemable? You're not going to give the game a fair shake until it's closer to being the finished product? Even finished products are constantly being patched and tweaked.

You know..I like you.

You don't defend a game like some kind of dork..Or even defend "Rocket" do you idiots even know him?He could be a criminal for all we know.

Also..Yes i was hiped for the game too...I actually build my computer to play it..then after i installed it...it kept getting stuck at the "Loading screen"...Couldt even join a game..And if i did...something would happen.Either a rock kills me or i die by going prone.

Rocket this is for you.

95% of the people think this IS an actual mod that has been realsed to play.

Why do you think barley no one post any bugs?

I suggest you go into the real alpha mod..or beta.

That you chooce who you want to test your own MOD.

And if i offended you.Then sorry .

awwwwwww barney!

Ah,The dark vader.

Lol.

Can i barrow some lightsaber or..you know some kind of star war powers?

it's not fun watching facts.

I like watching idiots post.

I'm not gonna fall for your pathetic troll attempt, have fun while it lasts.

I'm not gonna fall for your pathetic troll attempt, have fun while it lasts.

What i believe "Troll" is another word..for someone stating facts.

If anyone tells the oposit of anyone wants to hear...then he/she is a troll...Hell maybe IT.

Say,If the air says that your life sucks..Would you call the air a "troll?"

I would like to know who the hell came up with the idea of "TROLL"

ugh...Why did they even realse computers for the public.

Did't get it.Mind telling me again?

Also...I notice you're from the Dayz team.

Hmm..Did you just try to offend me?..You know insult me?

If so....I don't really care.Just want the truth.

Если вы читаете это, и у вас уже есть Dayz .. Это до конца .. Если у вас нет Dayz доверия мне не купить it.This ребята из компании не theyr от реальной жизни friends.They обидеть вас или делать то, что они хотят с you.Trust меня. -Товарищ ... черт возьми, я даже может быть запрещены.

So now..I would like to know if the Dayz "Team" would like to have some punichment on me for offending them..last time i checked..I said something by mistake...And you delete the post..No warning no nothing..it looks like you guys don't like diffrent opinions..Wich is fine by me.

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

What i believe "Troll" is another word..for someone stating facts.

If anyone tells the oposit of anyone wants to hear...then he/she is a troll...Hell maybe IT.

Say,If the air says that your life sucks..Would you call the air a "troll?"

I would like to know who the hell came up with the idea of "TROLL"

ugh...Why did they even realse computers for the public.

GLpQP.jpg Edited by SadPanda

Did't get it.Mind telling me again?

Also...I notice you're from the Dayz team.

Hmm..Did you just try to offend me?..You know insult me?

If so....I don't really care.Just want the truth.

Ha! No.

I don't care about your opinions, good or bad. I just enforce the rules and make sure people play nice.

I just find it funny you have to make your point by invoking extremes. Consider: if rocket were a criminal, he would be one of the worst in history given that the popularity of this mod gives him an enormous amount of attension drawn to him.

Any offense perceived by you is only to the extent to which you want to feel persecuted by the forums.

• Like 1

Ах, Забавно, как глупый некоторые американские может быть .. я люблю американцев ... Но некоторые .. Ха .. Они просто заставляют меня смеяться .. В основном, кто сидит за компьютером 24/7 Они действуют разными, что они делают в реальной жизни .. Сейчас .. Вопрос в том .. Почему? ... Я знаю, почему, но не так ли?

Ha! No.

I don't care about your opinions, good or bad. I just enforce the rules and make sure people play nice.

I just find it funny you have to make your point by invoking extremes. Consider: if rocket were a criminal, he would be one of the worst in history given that the popularity of this mod gives him an enormous amount of attension drawn to him.

Any offense perceived by you is only to the extent to which you want to feel persecuted by the forums.

Please remember it was a "Saying"

Also..How do you want me to play nice..if you deleted my comment and gave me no reason why.

You could have atleast told me something..

Ha! No.

It seems rocket is watching this post...Why won't he talk to me?...Oh..I mean type...Did i offend him?

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

GLpQP.jpg

Look,if i was a troll..I was successful.

Why? becouse i got the Dayz team talking to me...But it dosen't matter becouse im no "Troll"I respect everybody opinion.

But why can't they respect mine?

And by "They" I mean everyone.

If someone post something you don't want to hear ..He get's called a "Troll"

or something else...It looks like no body can respect opinion.Yet you wan't your opinion respected.I understand believe me i do.This game is great but it has alot of flaws.And i'm trying to help..Sure i don't seem like i am.But i want this mod to go into actual Alpha or beta.

And by "They" I mean everyone.

If someone post something you don't want to hear ..He get's called a "Troll"

or something else...It looks like no body can respect opinion.Yet you wan't your opinion respected.I understand believe me i do.This game is great but it has alot of flaws.And i'm trying to help..Sure i don't seem like i am.But i want this mod to go into actual Alpha or beta.

You were given a response, largely in-line with the tone and depth of the argument you gave in your original post. You can not insult someone and then demand the accept it with a smile on their face and a compliment on your impeccable taste.

Now,Anyone who try to offend me look at your post and think.

Did you respect my opinion?

Did i offend anyone?

I just stated my opinion with the public.

Wich hell...It was a bad idea.

Now,Tell me if you respected my opinion.

Some did..Other did not.