rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.3 Rolling Update

Lol, congrats on this bug!

There should totally be like a magic loot bonus for the millionth character who broke the db.

Hahaha i guess i wont log in until that get fixed. There is already so pressure ingame...

Congratz for 1 million mark!

Do not die?

Damn I killed myself after I spawned with some high end gear I never found myself, thinking "if its a bug, just report and start a new".

Oh well, such is life and alpha-testing.

When I respawn a new character he starts with 6000 or less blood. Please Fix. Also Im spawning in the most irregular areas. Not near coast' date=' seems like in the middle of continent

[/quote']

Happened in 1.5.8.2 also. :/

You guys saying congratulations do realise that it's not 1 million players, right? This is 1 million CHARACTERS, both dead and alive. The problem is the dead ones cluttering up the DB and breaking stuff.

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

You guys saying congratulations do realise that it's not 1 million players' date=' right? This is 1 million CHARACTERS, both dead and alive. The problem is the dead ones cluttering up the DB and breaking stuff.

[/quote']

I did realize this, and it's still a nice milestone either way.

Congrats! Sadly my FPS is still down :( Laggy very badly.

Same here, hope that it has something to do with the database issue

Was getting perfect FPS even with 1.5.8.2 but now it's about 5-10 FPS

ISSUE FOUND:

1 Million Characters. You broke'd the database.... We're fixing now :)

You guys saying congratulations do realise that it's not 1 million players' date=' right? This is 1 million CHARACTERS, both dead and alive. The problem is the dead ones cluttering up the DB and breaking stuff.

[/quote']

i did realize that! however it also means the mod is being played quite a lot! :D

Still I haven't managed to put my tent on any place...

Dude, you are incredible. DayZ is gonna be huge (even more than it is now) and it's all gonna be down to you and your hard work. Well done man. Thanks for this.

i keep spawning in the debug zone after i died with the same amount of blood and stuff....

whats wrong?

im not the only one, many spawn there.

After 5 min in the game with the new patch I got killed. :/, I had 10+ hours in that character.

After spawing somehow I had low fps again.

Congrats to 1million chars!

Thanks for addressing it in such a timely manner. Keep doing what your doing. Love this GAME

Haven't had any issues except the random lag spikes, around 5-10 seconds, had to wait staying still so it updated again and I could follow my mate. Low fps was also a problem but it was much more noticeable at my friends computer. Luckily we didn't die, not even when we were fooling in pitch-black Story Sobor with only one flashlight. Got some good looking loots too, too bad if we will lost it. - 1st post. -

Are they keeping dead character data for statistic reasons?

Maybe they should avoid such a heavy load (because of many insert commands instead of update existing ones) ?

Maybe just keep the lifetime for each unique user, so the statistic will be almost right?

So I've gone from ~ 10-15fps almost constantly (from what appears to be the server slowdown issue in 1.5.8.2, much like walking through treacle no chance in a firefight) but now have massive FPS drops from ~ 30 fps soon after joining dropping down to 1-2 fps and sometimes freezing completely (FPS wise, not a system lockup) after 5-10 mins. Also i completely lose sound and all control of my character for 1-2secs but continue moving in the direction and speed before it locks, this was happening in 1.5.8.3 as well.

Windows 7 x64

Intel Q6600 @ 3.2GHz

Nvidia 8800GTS x2 SLI - Forceware 296.10

6GB DDR2

Arma II: CO (Steam) Beta: 93040

Does not happen in vanilla Arma single player when testing and both on beta and non beta patch servers.