despair (DayZ)

To all you QQ'ers whining about getting killed, l2p or gtfo

Lol you kids are so mad. Did this thread bring back memories of you all getting ownt by a bandit? Why are you carebears still playing this game?

Edited by despair

Every time someone hits the piñata, a little bit of stupidity falls out.

And the piñata itself? It shall never know.

Lol you kids are so mad. Did this thread bring back memories of you all getting ownt by a bandit? Why are you carebears still playing this game?

Yeah! We mad! All of us, you can tell by everyones oh so serious posts. SRS FACE RAAAWR :<

Also, calling people kids when you're born in 1990.

You seem to be getting very upset that no one's taking your post seriously :( So much so you've self entitled yourself.

CHOOO CHOOO

Nah, bro we just hate on your mad spelling skills and sick ability to own bitches around the coast like a mad gangster!

Don't mind me while I go back to my cloud castle and hang out with Huggalot bear and the rest of my teddy crew.

Edited by Vellarain
  • Like 3

Yeah! We mad! All of us, you can tell by everyones oh so serious posts. SRS FACE RAAAWR :<

Also, calling people kids when you're born in 1990.

You seem to be getting very upset that no one's taking your post seriously :( So much so you've self entitled yourself.

CHOOO CHOOO

You have too many posts to not have an avatar.

You have too many posts to not have an avatar.

I'm a lazy fuck, what can I say?

Edit - Lazy fuck that's gona be even more lazy and move from the computer chair to the bed to watch hill-billies shooting 'gators in swamp people. Ohhh yeaaah

Edited by Izziee

Do you feel a sense of accomplishment when you shoot a guy carrying only a flashlight and a bandage? Do you feel as though you have overcome the odds, stared death in the face and come out on top?

Have some beans for your triumphant victory over the unarmed.

:emptycan:

Oops, the can is empty. :(

• Like 1

Wow! Yeah just... wow!

EDIT: 22 years old? I realy hope that's a lie.

Edited by CLewis

I disagree. Even though Dayz has player killing, it is not just a PvP game.

"WAHHHHH i got killed even though i said friendly!!"

i laugh everytime i read threads like that. dayz = PVP game. if you're too much of a carebear, like many of you are, then gtfo and go play minecraft.

no amount of your QQ will change how it is. Kill or be killed. don't like it? then don;t play. or you can continue making QQ threads and make a fool out of yourself. i enjoy that too.

as soon as you said dayz = pvp I stopped reading, you cant be more wrong.

• Like 1

if you're too much of a carebear, like many of you are, then gtfo and go play minecraft.

What minecraft servers do you frequent? There's pvp and rage aplenty in that game.

Oh, shit. I didn't realize a game that advertises survival, working together, survival, repairing vehicles(which is just an aspect of working together), survival, being wary of strangers after -meeting them and travelling with them-(Which to me hints that the mod might have been intended for pseudo-surviva-there'sthatwordagain-roleplay), survival, and, you know, -survival-, would be a player versus player game. I didn't know they had options like capture the flag, team deathmatch, domination, and ground war. Or respawning with a pre-picked gear set. Or respawning on team members. Or a kill-score limit that wins you the player verse player match. Oh wait, they don't, because this isn't call of duty. This is a survival simulator mod in alpha thats supposed to be fun for groups of players to have 'oh shit' moments as they get swamped by zombies while scrounging for gear before heading north to the Promised Lands, avoiding bandits(A system which, by original design, was meant to hint to players when they met strangers that hey, This guy MIGHT be an asshole, I should be careful around him. Which, again, brings us back to CAREFULLY meeting/teaming up with new players for, oh fuck. Survival.) and getting phat lootz.

I'm sorry. I guess I should go back to playing my Call of Duty and build a house out of dirt blocks after defeating the evil undead dragon with my Master Sword.

Edited by Arinoth
  • Like 4

i laugh everytime i read threads like that. dayz = PVP game. if you're too much of a carebear, like many of you are, then gtfo and go play minecraft.

no amount of your QQ will change how it is. Kill or be killed. don't like it? then don;t play. or you can continue making QQ threads and make a fool out of yourself. i enjoy that too.

So by "l2p" you mean "learn how to snipe people on the coast"?

What a nobile playstyle, i'm astonished.

Do you know what "sandbox" and "roleplaying" means?

Seriously, go back to CoD.

:emptycan:<- already too much

Edited by Tex Willer

Too ignorant to realize that this mentality is going to kill the game. Always has, always will.

• Like 3

BTW DayZ = Sandbox game.

You make it a PvP game, or not, depending on what you choose to do.

Just cause you're a murderous fuckbag with a limited imagination doesn't mean DayZ = PvP game.

contact with hostile players is prety much inevitable, so it is a PvP game

contact with hostile players is prety much inevitable, so it is a PvP game

Just because PvP is an option, does not make it a PvP game.

Though I will admit that do to a lack of foresight around PvP mechanics, meaning, no consequences, this game plays like a PvP game.

Edited by DAS1337

I have 5 cans of beans and a Fishing Boat that says the OP hasn't been north of the sniper hill outside Elektro. I'll throw in 2 Antibiotics that say he alt-f4's when people shoot back.

I love Day Z, and I suck at PvP. I run and hide and avoid combat. Does that make me a carebear? No, it makes me a survior. I survive hackers, bandits, and bridges on an ATV. I don't worry about dying to the OP cause I know exactly how to deal with you.

you must be American ....and republican

Awww the fuck, man? I was giving beans and agree'ing with your side of the arguement untill you said this.

You sound hardcore dude. So you must be against being able to save items through death, thus trivializing it?

Because there is nothing more carebear, than having mulitple sets of gear waiting to restock with, if you die.

There is NOTHING MORE CAREBEAR in this mod than tents.

Tents trivialize dying... So a hardcore player like yourself must be opposed to them.

Edited by jonahcutter

You sound hardcore dude. So you must be against being able to save items through death, thus trivializing it?

Because there is nothing more carebear, than having mulitple sets of gear waiting to restock with, if you die.

There is NOTHING MORE CAREBEAR in this mod than tents.

Tents trivialize dying... So a hardcore player like yourself must be opposed to them.

lol..

Like tents actually work =P