anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

I have had two server restarts in the last 30 minutes. I am assuming they are messing with it.

I just updated LA 5 to 93825 & 1.7.1--everything is working just fine. Love the ability to update now! Thanks!

Just read that I need the updated dayz_server.pbo file. Where can I get that?

Well I just ordered a server from HFB and sent in a support ticket to have it put up in Chicago. I received the email the next day that its up and running in Seattle. Not a big deal, but would have been nice to know they actually read the support ticket 1st. Hopefully this gets corrected and I can start using my new server.

Ski

My dashboard has 2 file's one called DayZ 1.7.1 and one called 93825 Beta Update when i click install on ther 1.7.1. it installs correctly then i click instal on the 93825 Beta Update and it installs corectly but then the 1.7.1. says uninstalled? anf of you hfb guys had this happen?

The update will be handled by our control panel. We are just getting everything ready and testing it before rolling it out to all 200+ servers

So what about those of us that don't have access to a server control panel?

Having problems installing BOTH 1.7.1 and 93825 Beta Update.

One uninstalls the other.

The beta is still installed when you install 1.7.

I cannot find the where I am supposed to update the server to 1.7.1 from.

I log into the Game CP from the HFB website. Go to game services, and nothing seems to have changed. I still have the same options I had before.

Any advice?

I cannot find the where I am supposed to update the server to 1.7.1 from.

I log into the Game CP from the HFB website. Go to game services' date=' and nothing seems to have changed. I still have the same options I had before.

Any advice?

[/quote']

Should be in the updates option.

The beta is still installed when you install 1.7.

Yup it worked, forgot to edit my post :P

Bump with picture of error on server from this hosting provider.

Error in game saying server has wrong version: http://i.imgur.com/8JpDN.jpg

Control Panel saying it has correct version: http://i.imgur.com/X2Uyu.jpg

Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Just updated to DayZ 1.7.1.1 in the control panel. They just added that so hopefully that will fix the above error. We will see.

EDIT2: Yup, it worked, any one having the above problem just look at my first edit and do that and it will be fixed.

Any one know how to kick or anything like that in the control panel or in-game? Not that I need to use it but would be nice to know incase some one is shooting debug spawn area people.

Any one know how to kick or anything like that in the control panel or in-game? Not that I need to use it but would be nice to know incase some one is shooting debug spawn area people.

use either the BE rcon or the Rcon gui to do that.

Any one know how to edit the server.cfg so you can show people it is running 1.7.1.1 with out it giving you the following error?

"The process cannot access the file 'cfgdayz\server.cfg' because it is being used by another process."

Any one know how to edit the server.cfg so you can show people it is running 1.7.1.1 with out it giving you the following error?

"The process cannot access the file 'cfgdayz\server.cfg' because it is being used by another process."

Stop the server before editing files that are in use.

Thank you, also with rcon, I entered in my ip, port, and both passwords (just to be sure) and it says can not connect. Do I need to set up any rcon files in my control panel?

um...update the servers already? I submitted a ticket like 12 hours ago with no response

um...update the servers already? I submitted a ticket like 12 hours ago with no response

You can manually update the server in the control panel.

No I cannot. I was never given access to the control panel

Besides that does not answer why I submitted a ticket this morning and it recieved no response...before they set up this website the support was great. Now it seems to be a crap shoot if anyone is going to help you or not...

You can manually update the server in the control panel.

For the first dozen or more customers, we have not been given access to a control panel. I asked to have beta applied to the server but was told they'll just do it when it's required.