anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

dawwwoooh. I was hoping I'd be asked at some point where I wanted it hosted, no one plays on North Carolina servers! Oh well, I guess...

If It is possible, now or sometime in the future, to get my hosting (even if it means wiping the absolutely nothing that was done on it so far) to another area, please let me know. I imagine not because I know how much work it probably somewhat is, but just thought I'd ask..

dawwwoooh. I was hoping I'd be asked at some point where I wanted it hosted' date=' no one plays on North Carolina servers! Oh well, I guess...

If It is possible, now or sometime in the future, to get my hosting (even if it means wiping the absolutely nothing that was done on it so far) to another area, please let me know. I imagine not because I know how much work it probably somewhat is, but just thought I'd ask..

[/quote']

I got a server on NC as well (mah home state! woot) however I definitely want to see if its possible to offset the time so that the other guys I play with aren't always in pitch black when they play. So far the support end of things has been great for getting any questions answered about settings.

dawwwoooh. I was hoping I'd be asked at some point where I wanted it hosted' date=' no one plays on North Carolina servers! Oh well, I guess...

[/quote']

I got a server on NC as well (mah home state! woot) however I definitely want to see if its possible to offset the time so that the other guys I play with aren't always in pitch black when they play. So far the support end of things has been great for getting any questions answered about settings.

Yeah, I have nothing extremely wrong with NC as my host, but my friends were hoping for Dallas or Chicago, as they're very central for all of us an ideal to get about equal latency.

As for time, I hear you cannot offset it really, because there are multiple servers hosted per machine, and to offset time you must change the system's clock which means it'd change every server.

I really think they should consider offering 3, or even just 2 different time settings though. I'd love it if I could have one where what is noon-4 am or so is day... They should have that, along with regular, as well as full inverse I think as options. Would be greeeeat.

11.06.2012 pay for server

...wait...

13.06.2012 server active

13.06.2012 server down after 2 hour works status Unknown

ah... i think vilayer best than this guys

...wait...

13.06.2012 server active

I had my server up and working before 24 hours had even passed' date=' and I've yet to have a single issue with availability.

Yeah, I have nothing extremely wrong with NC as my host, but my friends were hoping for Dallas or Chicago, as they're very central for all of us an ideal to get about equal latency.

As for time, I hear you cannot offset it really, because there are multiple servers hosted per machine, and to offset time you must change the system's clock which means it'd change every server.

I really think they should consider offering 3, or even just 2 different time settings though. I'd love it if I could have one where what is noon-4 am or so is day... They should have that, along with regular, as well as full inverse I think as options. Would be greeeeat.

I'm not really sure what time the clock is set to now, or how the game reacts to the system clock. As of now, its certainly not exactly on EST time, but rather seems about 3 hours behind. I'd love if it could be more, maybe see if everyone hosted on that box can ask for the time to be set to the same.

...wait...

13.06.2012 server active

Waiting is something you have to do even with vilayer.

I have personally spoken with the owner of vilayer (lee) he has agreed that dayz has a lot of issues atm that it is hit and miss to get a perfect server. He has had TONS of people complain just like we have. People just don't realize how different dayz is compared to just about any game when it comes to the server side stuff. Its simply not stable and since it relies on a connection to a remote database it has issues with that on top of tons of other things

You need to realize that every host will have issues with dayz. If they say they have not had one issue then they are lying to your face. The arma server engine paired with dayz just does not work flawlessly like a lot of other games or even close for that matter.

Just wanted to put in a good word for HFB (your service has been great!), and tell anyone who might be a little hesitant because they are not a super geek: no special knowledge necessary--once your server is set up by HFB, the admin controls are very, very simple to use. Go for it!

I found this site today browsing for setting up a DayZ server. After reading this thread i think il rent one from this site actually.

Why can't I get my RCon client to successfully connect to the server?

if you are on the CP change your password and use the ip and port the rcon shows. If you are not on the CP try ports 2302 2314 2402 2414. using the same ip and password you sent when you were setup first

Can't seem to get it to work still... Using the IP and port it shows for the server in the control panel, and using my control panel password (which I have changed) and it keeps saying it's failing to conect. Not a huge problem, I guess, I have plenty of access without it.

Questions:

- Why does an EU server cost 10 bucks more? (I'm from EU)

- If I would rent a 25 Slot server this would only cost me 30$? (Or any additional costs?)

Cheers!

server hosting prices are higher in europe, simple as...most DayZ hosts in the EU are 45 euros at least..

So HBF offers me a 25 slot server for ~24€/month?

is there a block of servers down? seattle 34(mine) is showing unknown server status and isnt showing up in the list of available servers

EDIT: just tried searching for more seattle servers possibly on my same box and they are all showing up. seattles 30-33 and 35 are all working just fine. why is mine not showing up?

Just read this whole thread, and I have to say I'm a bit jealous!

Can you give us some insight on how you started this business here? It's really interesting, and I want to do something very similar.

is there a block of servers down? seattle 34(mine) is showing unknown server status and isnt showing up in the list of available servers

EDIT: just tried searching for more seattle servers possibly on my same box and they are all showing up. seattles 30-33 and 35 are all working just fine. why is mine not showing up?

Mine Seattle 23 is also down.

Yeah I'm curious as to what exactly happened to the box that was possibly hosting both of ours and if there's any others that are also down. I got a support ticket open so hopefully they get back to us soon.

Yeah I'm curious as to what exactly happened to the box that was possibly hosting both of ours and if there's any others that are also down. I got a support ticket open so hopefully they get back to us soon.

There support is pretty good. I do notice our CPs have a few more options for timed restarts and a new 'File Manager' tab so I can live with it being time for a bit when I see new things that are useful like that.

Edit: I love these guys, again SUPER Great support and they're very accommodating. I highly recommend them.