anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Your going to have to ask the owner of the server (according to our billing system) to give the sub users more permissions. They have the ability to give as much or as little access for sub users as they want.

Awesome, thanks for the info on that. One more question...

About the RCON thing, the other sub-admin had set up BE RCON for himself yesterday and was successful but he used the in-game admin password found in the server.cfg file which worked apparently. Here's the problem...the BEserver file was in our file list in the CP before and after that, but today it's no longer there. There's just two configs there now. What happened and how do we get that missing BEserver file back?

I still love this company and hace ecer since I got my server the update's were super easy to instal to my server thanks guy's. keep on keepin on you are doing a great job.....

Hungoverfurball,

I will try to be as tactful as possible.

A member of my guild has paid for a dedicated server through your service. He also paid an extra amount to have that server maintained and updated by your company.

To date, the server has not been updated to 1.7.1 or 1.7.1.1 for that matter. Also the game software has not been updated the the current beta build either. It is my understanding that on top of that we do not have access to the control panel on the DFB site either.

Currently we have taken down our server through the RDP.

I can appreciate that you have been overwhelmed, but the fact is simple sir. You provide a service. We have paid for that service but have been far from satisfied to this point. You may remember us because we were in the process of lodging a complaint via Paypal and canceling the order because you failed to initially set up the server. You initially disputed that we had paid extra to have the server maintained by you until you reviewed your paypal account.

So as it is now, we have not been able to play on our server over the weekend due to our members using the six launcher and updater to run their games. They have all been updated to the current version of DayZ on their clients, but our guild server is not accessible to them since it is still on 1.7.0.

I would strongly suggest that you consider resolving the issue in an expedited manner if you wish to keep us as a customer in the future.

The server in question is hosted by FoE, aka Fist of the Empire.

Thank you in advance,

FoE Buzz

Hungoverfurball' date='

I will try to be as tactful as possible.

A member of my guild has paid for a dedicated server through your service. He also paid an extra amount to have that server maintained and updated by your company.

To date, the server has not been updated to 1.7.1 or 1.7.1.1 for that matter. Also the game software has not been updated the the current beta build either. It is my understanding that on top of that we do not have access to the control panel on the DFB site either.

Currently we have taken down our server through the RDP.

I can appreciate that you have been overwhelmed, but the fact is simple sir. You provide a service. We have paid for that service but have been far from satisfied to this point. You may remember us because we were in the process of lodging a complaint via Paypal and canceling the order because you failed to initially set up the server. You initially disputed that we had paid extra to have the server maintained by you until you reviewed your paypal account.

So as it is now, we have not been able to play on our server over the weekend due to our members using the six launcher and updater to run their games. They have all been updated to the current version of DayZ on their clients, but our guild server is not accessible to them since it is still on 1.7.0.

I would strongly suggest that you consider resolving the issue in an expedited manner if you wish to keep us as a customer in the future.

The server in question is hosted by FoE, aka Fist of the Empire.

Thank you in advance,

FoE Buzz

[/quote']

the managed service name was very miss understood so it was changed. We only provide dayz install and setup (updated to the beta patch at the time). Or a control panel install option for the dedicated servers. Simply download this hfbservers.com/update.rar and extract it to the server directory replacing all the older files.

the managed service name was very miss understood so it was changed. We only provide dayz install and setup (updated to the beta patch at the time). Or a control panel install option for the dedicated servers. Simply download this hfbservers.com/update.rar and extract it to the server directory replacing all the older files.

Thank you sir.

I logged on via RDP to our server, downloaded and extracted the update.rar. All appears to be up and running at this time.

For future reference, will this be the process by which we need to update our dedicated server with you? Will you update the update.rar every time there is a new beta for ArmA as well as DayZ updates?

Thank you in advance.

FoE Buzz

Can't see get any response back on my ticket.

Can someone people contact me? I can't login even though I know I created a login.

I will hold my final judgement for after the move to seatle, and gaining access to the CP. Your server worked great when it was first set up, and support was near instantaneous...I understand you have a lot of servers, but it is a little discerning how the support has become. If you have that many you may have to consider hiring some more people to deal with the flow until the bubble bursts.

I do have some questions about the move though.

When the move happens will I still have 50 slots? I see a lot of talk about 40...

Will I immediately have inverse time set up? I currently have inverse time, and this was a deal struck for the creation of my service. It is honestly a dealbreaker for me if it is not provided...

Yeah, I also understand the workload is exponentially growing for Anthony and Adam. My group and I, along with just about every person that has played on our server, absolutely love the quality of the server itself. As danile666 noted, support was nearly instantaneous when I first purchased. It has degraded over time but not to the point that I'm overly frustrated, but rather simply concerned.

I too have questions. As for server time, I'd honestly prefer a PST (UTC -7) time frame in lieu of our current -9 setup so I don't see that being a problem in the move to Seattle. The thing I AM worried about is the seemingly constant pricing changes. I was happy to sign up so quickly with Anthony and I understand I may have paid a little more for that at the time; I just want to be sure that I'm locked in at the $35 price we later talked about.

Again, I can only say that, despite maybe taking on a larger than anticipated work load, Anthony knows what he's doing with the servers. They can sometimes go down unexpectedly but that's any server for any game ever; when it's up and running though, I have not found a better server anywhere. I am excited to be closer to the hive as he pointed out in an earlier post. We'll see what else comes from the move and second month as a customer.

I just want to be sure that I'm locked in at the $35 price we later talked about.

I'm pretty sure some federal laws and/or FTC regulations in this country protect you on this one, as that would be considered a bait-and-switch.

If you are paying higher than the current price, you will get the lower one on renewal. If you are paying less, it wont go up.

I'm interesting in getting a server, I have a few questions.

Is there any way of lowering the player slot amount? I want a server in the EU, but not a 40 slot server, preferably 25 or lower, can this be changed?

Also how fast would it take to set up?

Thanks in advance.

Apparently Rocket decided he no longer wants servers under 40slots so they are no longer being offered.

Sure would be nice if we could admin OUR own damn servers that WE pay for. Honestly, we should just all send our monthly bill to him since he demands so much control over our servers.

Apparently Rocket decided he no longer wants servers under 40slots so they are no longer being offered.

Sure would be nice if we could admin OUR own damn servers that WE pay for. Honestly' date=' we should just all send our monthly bill to him since he demands so much control over our servers.

[/quote']

It's his alpha its already easy to abuse and exploit the game i think he is doing fine. when its more stable and it will be im sure he will give us more power. At the moment I can ban kick players send global messages restart take down or lock my server what else do you need?

Oh the people bitching want to be able to spawn items and teleport?

Sure would be nice if we could admin OUR own damn servers that WE pay for. Honestly' date=' we should just all send our monthly bill to him since he demands so much control over our servers.

[/quote']

It's his alpha its already easy to abuse and exploit the game i think he is doing fine. when its more stable and it will be im sure he will give us more power. At the moment I can ban kick players send global messages restart take down or lock my server what else do you need?

Quick to whip out the failtrolling I see. You go ahead and ban someone and tell me how fast Rocket blacklists your server.

We are NOT ALLOWED TO BAN OR KICK FOR ANY REASONS OTHER THAN THE SMALL LIST HE HAS APPROVED.

He is trying to fill the shoes of the host and the admin and that is bullshit because all we are is the form of payment. Alpha or not that is fucked up and this is coming from someone that has ran a successful gaming community for over 2 years and has hosted multiple top-10 servers in numerous games.

[/quote']

Quick to whip out the failtrolling I see. You go ahead and ban someone and tell me how fast Rocket blacklists your server.

We are NOT ALLOWED TO BAN OR KICK FOR ANY REASONS OTHER THAN THE SMALL LIST HE HAS APPROVED.

He is trying to fill the shoes of the host and the admin and that is bullshit because all we are is the form of payment. Alpha or not that is fucked up and this is coming from someone that has ran a successful gaming community for over 2 years and has hosted multiple top-10 servers in numerous games.

I don't troll sorry if it came off as such. I do use my ban option through Rcon have used it 1 time. Yesterday at 12:25 pm central time a hacker attacked my server he spawned Stingers and ammo crates near kamenka.

A regular of my server know's to report this to me asap so he did he killed my friend with an apache. His name was Instinctus or something of the variation.

I asked for help on hack reporting got no response putt a ticket in with my host but it was patch day so no response. If I get in trouble for banning this player then so be it.

I dont however kick people who steal my car's/tents and I dont ban/kick for mouthing me or shit talking me. I also dont boot people for slots for friends ask anyone who plays there I'm 100% legit as an admin and player.

So I guess I can see what you'r saying I am still new to the DayZ admin scene. I host a server so I know the admin is legit. I got tired of so many "server crash's" right when you pop and admin or there clan members or take there vehicle.

Sorry for wall's of text and bad typo's phone posting sucks!!!!

If you are paying higher than the current price' date=' you will get the lower one on renewal. If you are paying less, it wont go up.

[/quote']

So our server is $20/month for 25 slots. Can we still upgrade to 35 slots for $8 extra, or will we be forced to either keep the 25 slots, or upgrade to $35 for 40 slots?

I bought my server today, the control panel states it's updated (latest update states "installed"), but when connecting I'm receiving issues (No sound, zombies, cant shoot, etc). Do I need to install the beta on the server? If so, how?

I bought my server today' date=' the control panel states it's updated (latest update states "installed"), but when connecting I'm receiving issues (No sound, zombies, cant shoot, etc). Do I need to install the beta on the server? If so, how?

[/quote']

Make sure you are using the Six Launcher. Launching through Steam seems to cause allot problems.

I'm new to the forums, no offense but looking at the details, this mod is very heavily moderated. So much to the point it's a little obnoxious. Don't get me wrong to each their own on how they develop their servers etc but really why produce a good product - and over regulate everything from server user limits to how an admin maintains his server.

If you ask me that is a bit much - you can't say its not hypocritical to say the developer is being as he wishes is ok, and complainers should stop and say that admins shouldn't complain for not having their full rights under a server they leased.

Just my two cents.. I hope to see the developers making these modifications only for the short term during alpha, instead of getting kick backs from the server leasing companies which is merely speculation. At this point in my opinion, and not to question their integrity, but changes of late have seemed to benefit the few instead of the community.

This mod may have been developed by few but was made none the less for the enjoyment of the many - and I do hope that the direction of this mod changes to the betterment and not down the wrong road.

Jon